What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaper4comfort said:
Sounds like a good morning to me! 👌I had never heard of the brand so I Google and found this review, seems like a very solid diaper! I'm using abri-form m4, and they do sag in comparison and does feel damp on outside (cloth backed).

Today I'm in double diapers for the first time ever in order to celebrate its finally Friday! Abri-form S4 with punctured outer layer between the legs and an M4 on top. Such a good feeling, so safe, it's so thick. It's a bit hard to walk (but I'm not up to any running), I wonder if I maybe went to tight in the M4, I didn't consider the swelling to come... 😅😇
Seni makes really good diapers. They are the only cloth backed diapers I will wear because they don't sag and they don't feel damp on the outside when you flood them. I highly recommend them. You can find them on Amazon.

Reactions: Deleted member 49997
Northshore supremes purple.

Reactions: 12srepaid
DryLife L.
All week worked at max. pace. Finally at home and off.Had a shower and dinner. Decided to go into diapers until fully rested.
Mrs help me putting them on. Wear down completely. She just told me to don’t worry about them.

A mildly moist attends M9

• Love
Just woke up. DryLife still on me. I wet them during night without even noticing it. Showed to mrs. She just smiled, saying: “ You were so tired , that if you did not put on diaper, I would put on. “

Northshore Megamax

Reactions: 12srepaid and Deleted member 49997
Soaked betterdry right now, and it’s so comfortable. The rear is still dry and clean as well, so it’s not done yet.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Deleted member 49997
Getting ready to change out of my soaked Seni Super Plus diaper and put on a Seni Quatro for bed. All I can say is I always sleep like a baby since becoming totally incontinent.

Attends Care "heavy absorbency" and 3 cloth baby diapers with absorbent cores .

I'm not taking them off until they leak. So far the 3 baby diapers have held 2 oz, and wicked the rest off to the Attends .

Last edited:
little for big, pink nursery diaper, yup pink.😛😀😀

• Love
Reactions: KitsuneFox
armydipr said:
little for big, pink nursery diaper, yup pink.😛😀😀
Those are so cute .

• Love
Reactions: armydipr
KitsuneFox said:
Those are so cute .
i dont know or care if im cute in them, if 6ft 240 pounds, have hairy barrel chest lol haha but i like pink so i got em.

armydipr said:
i dont know or care if im cute in them, if 6ft 240 pounds, have hairy barrel chest lol haha but i like pink so i got em.
As long as you are happy in your diapers - that is all that matters .

( I'm taller and a bigger than you are - we may have to compare manly chest hair later, lol )

Reactions: armydipr
Attends poly brief with a booster pad but will change to a megamax shortly and go to bed

Tykables Little Rawrs!

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
Crinklz.

Woke up about an hour ago in a very wet Seni Quatro. What woke me up was that I was starting to fill my diaper with big morning poop. I think I am finished now, so off to the shower I go.

Goodnites, outer space version.

Reactions: KitsuneFox
Attends Care tab diaper with a Gerber birdseye prefold cloth diaper as a booster
It's my nighttime diaper ... I'm too lazy to change into my daytime diaper right now

Cuddlz astronaut

Reactions: jamiejamie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back