What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Littlelex said:
How do you determine what size diapers to get
Usually by how big your waist is and how much you wet is also a factor ie how much a diaper will hold before it leaks

jamiejamie said:
Do you have your own property or do you go to a lease with several guys? How do you keep the other guys from finding out you wear? I go to a lease and can’t risk the other guys finding out.
I hunt on a few different places that I own, family owns, or friends own. Most of the time I leave from and come back to my house so I just put it on and take it off there. Right now we are harvesting soybeans on the family farm in the afternoons so I go hunting in the mornings and then change into my work clothes in the office bathroom. I just take my diaper off while I am changing and put it in a plastic bag that I put in with my hunting clothes till I can throw it away.

Crinklz’s size large.

Reactions: jamiejamie
Tykables little rawrs

Wet Kiddo by abu

My classes got cancelled today, so the pajamas are coming back on. Why they *always* cancel after I get dressed I’ll never know.

0D37300C-21A6-452F-A3BD-69B59792BB69.jpeg

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 49beachdipe
TeddyBearCowboy said:
Me too. 😊

I know, I know... Not very cowboyish, right? But hey, it does have a baby horsie on it. 😊
Silly

Crinklz’s Astronaut.

Walmart Large with Velcro tabs. And plastic pants!

XL ABU Simple Ultra

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Running low on my Crinklz I got so I'm using an Attend Classic for night use since I'm only just going to bed now and have to get up in 4 hours

Blue Northshore Megamax

Not diapered, but got my Rearz Rebel bodysuit, OMG, I am in *love* with it!!! Could totally put on a Goodnite, a Star Wars film from 4-6 (don't know why they stick out, my intuitive reaction) or dig out a Lego set and just build! Glad I went with the XL, pretty baggy in the torso/waist section, but a smaller size would have been too tight in the chest (I'm built like an upside down triangle), and I think the feet would have been too small, I'm a US 12. Actually the bagginess feels a bit like having the footie PJs as a kid and having that extra room to grow, I have shot up a bit this year, maybe this is what the genetic card needs for a refresher! Don't know how I feel about the drop seat, never had them before, but I don't notice the velcro nearly as much as I thought I would. Oh, and for those shopping, it has a chest pocket. If they would only make a size small diaper, or at least a rebel printed cover for their cloth pants, I would be a fully committed rebel!

AmTheBaby said:
Walmart Large with Velcro tabs. And plastic pants!

Just curious, what is a "Walmart Large with Velcro Tabs?"

Is this something like the Assurance brand and such?

Reactions: AmTheBaby
Doubled-up Rearz bulky omutsu cloth diapers, plastic pants, lap-shoulder tee, all under one-piece fleece footie jammies. Huggin' Hubie my bear, sucking on either a baba or a binky. Being a baby is the best!

BobbiSueEllen said:
Doubled-up Rearz bulky omutsu cloth diapers, plastic pants, lap-shoulder tee, all under one-piece fleece footie jammies. Huggin' Hubie my bear, sucking on either a baba or a binky. Being a baby is the best!

Sounds like you are in your special place of what makes you who you are and what makes you happy.

🧸

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Just woke up in a soaked and messy Seni Quatro diaper. Time to shower and change into a Seni Super Plus diaper to get my day started.

Crinklz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back