What diaper are you in right now?

BabyAshtonMarie81 said:
Just changed myself and put on a tiedye printed northshore Megamax diaper.
Adorable! 🤗

Reactions: BabyAshtonMarie81
A tena maxi slip and drylife plastic pants.

A tena a maxi slip and plastic pants

I slept all night in my wet and dirty nappy. I live alone so can do this all the time. Not had a rash yet though. Secretly I would like a nappy rash.

I am wearing a double layer night time cloth diaper. I woke up sopping wet and the smell of pee kind of surrounds me and fills the room. I am struggling right now because I sort of pooped myself a little while ago. I'm afraid to stand up because I might not be able to control it and the poop will push all the way out of me. I don't think I am going to be able to hold it as I am already sopping wet and maybe just a little messy.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner
I got home late from work and cooked dinner while tired. So I took a lovely, refreshing shower, before getting dried and putting on plenty of baby powder.

I'm now in a wonderfully comfortable, fresh and dry ABU Alpha Gators, with my 🧸 resting on my lap and a deliciously chilled glass of white wine. Absolute heaven.🤗

17103608902371960426069565073247.jpga goodnite and walgreens certainty tape s/m

The new boys Goodnites XL, at last!

IMG_8001.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
ZeeBonezz said:
Wearing for the first time in a long time wearing an alphagator abu diaper :3
How did that diaper absorbs urine? What sizes does those diapers come in? What website did you order those diapers from?

Right now in a slightly wet pullup from a grocery store brand (not ideal, but I can't afford better for now)

ZeeBonezz said:
ZeeBonezz said:
Wearing for the first time in a long time wearing an alphagator abu diaper :3

How did that diaper absorbs urine? What sizes does those diapers come in? What website did you order those diapers from?

cvs brand pull-up

Riley said:
I am currently in an animooz tykable which I would recommend. Also in a tykable onesie. Anyone else??!
Megamax

A Attends that randomly I just wet while sitting down out of no where lol

A super soggy (and slightly leaky) alphagatorz! Was planning on wearing it to bed but I’m unfortunately gonna have to change :/

A wet abena l4 for now waiting to be changed into night time diaper and pjs for bed soon 😴

Just got bathed and laying down on my Stomach on my changing table. My respite care provider is attending to doctoring a Rash near my private area. Awaiting for my Overnight Diaper to be put on. My Overnight Diaper is a NorthShore Supreme Diaper with Booster Pads inserted into my diaper.

I put on my last Cushies Ultra plastic back diaper last night and couldn't hold it so I went to bed wet, which I don't really mind as long as I don't leak at night. I wet more during the night and did not leak. yay! Now that I am up this morning, I messed my diaper while in the kitchen getting coffee. Sitting here sooo content, warm, squishy, no press out leaks, no diaper blow-out, just the pleasure of the solitude of the freshness of the early morning in my not so fresh diaper.

I’m in a pretty well destroyed rearz alpaca, the only thing that’s keeping my bed dry is the dinosaur diaper cover from LKB I have over my diaper

PS I’m not changing any time soon I’m just going to lay here until almost 0700 when I get up and change

I’m in a really wet Northshore Air Supreme. I should put on a dry one soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: sassypigtailz
Back