What cute outfits is everyone wearing

daisycupcake said:
Where did you get that please
I boughtit from ebay the seller is called kimberly secret i dont know how to get a link sorry but they sell lots of stuff xxx

DLJosie said:
I boughtit from ebay the seller is called kimberly secret i dont know how to get a link sorry but they sell lots of stuff xxx
Thank you

Reactions: DLJosie
IMG_20240124_202643.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Andy86, dipcuc, mybebaby101UK and 5 others
daisycupcake said:
I LOVE the leggings, where did you find them?
Here are some of my Unicorn leggings... The purple ones I like to wear with my Unicorn nightie...
Leggings sm (2).jpg

Leggings sm (3).jpg

Good Morning (13).jpg

Good Morning (14).jpg

Good Morning (17).jpg

Good Morning (20).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Andy86, Dashsanta, Joejoe78 and 9 others
Dlkt said:
I love this uniform and it’s similar to what I have to wear as my winter school uniform at an exclusive Melbourne girls school.
I do hope you are wearing regulation white or flesh bra and big bum panties? Please send photos

Stephlau2000 said:
I love this uniform and it’s similar to what I have to wear as my winter school uniform at an exclusive Melbourne girls school.
I do hope you are wearing regulation white or flesh bra and big bum panties? Please send photos
I was indeed wearing regulation white bra, but drynites instead of panties, I can take some more pics later if you like

Reactions: Andy86
Dlkt said:
I was indeed wearing regulation white bra, but drynites instead of panties, I can take some more pics later if you like
Yes please take more pics and make sure you show us all your white bra and put some matching panties on all you will get all the other special girls in trouble and we will be put in the long pillory in the school yard where up to 10 girls can be Locked in at once

Stephlau2000 said:
Yes please take more pics and make sure you show us all your white bra and put some matching panties on all you will get all the other special girls in trouble and we will be put in the long pillory in the school yard where up to 10 girls can be Locked in at once
i like white or nude color bra and panty sets.

They are my favourites. Every day white or flesh bra and panties that our sisters wear every day as females

IMG_9657.pngHere’s my outfit for this evening hehe blush

• Love
Reactions: Dashsanta, Joejoe78, diaperballerina and 2 others
Ma tenue
FB_IMG_1706501625199.jpgFB_IMG_1706501488352.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Andy86, Joejoe78, PaddedPonyboy and 4 others
1709743503705.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, Lilschoolfox, DubSwitch and 4 others
DLJosie said:
Said its an invalid link xxx
I Just clicked on it and it worked maybe your internet link lagged .

Back