What cute outfits is everyone wearing

does anyone know of some onesies that have the snaps in the crotch that are higher up the front of the diaper? The ones I have only come forward a little so they are basically hidden, BUT they rub and irritate the sides of my legs when walking, I saw some a while back but cant find them again, they were about 4 inches up the front of the crotch in the bulge of the diaper basically? Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Here's another pic of me in my favorite outfit. This one shows my thigh-highs unlike the last one.pco6exor5wtc1.png

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and depta99
this is my romper :giggle: 👶

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    825 KB · Views: 14
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Blueboy and Angelapinks
Just got my new two piece rearz safari pajama set in the mail today so I'm wearing that with my new barn yards pacifier and alphagators diaper Pure comfort😊😍

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and Jbdl
todays! Pardon the water splashes. I just washed my hands and it got a bit rowdy. The bottoms are from a 2 piece period pj set from Knotty Knickers. I think they look stinkin freakycute on my booty. Padded or otherwise20240419_004603~2.jpg

Reactions: depta99, Andy86, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Jbdl said:
todays! Pardon the water splashes. I just washed my hands and it got a bit rowdy. The bottoms are from a 2 piece period pj set from Knotty Knickers. I think they look stinkin freakycute on my booty. Padded or otherwiseView attachment 134370
Deffo, freakycute booty! 😘 including Lacey violet top.

• Love
Reactions: Andy86 and Jbdl
1000004425.jpg
I'm at home and it's hot today so this is my attempting to keep cool outfit. It's almost hard to tell I'm wearing a diaper underneath lol. I'm more modest when I have to go out. I put on a fair amount of wait over the years so I'm not very confident. I also have a few spots so I don't want to show my face lol.

Reactions: Jbdl, Seasonedcitizen, JensBabyGirl and 2 others
it's old but I love this soft nylon top and above the knee skirt also with a quite pointy bra dress1.jpegdress2.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and depta99
well they do have some help with dd silicone assistance 😁

• Haha
Reactions: depta99
Aimeesaurus said:
View attachment 134529
I'm at home and it's hot today so this is my attempting to keep cool outfit. It's almost hard to tell I'm wearing a diaper underneath lol. I'm more modest when I have to go out. I put on a fair amount of wait over the years so I'm not very confident. I also have a few spots so I don't want to show my face lol.
Well I would be happy to walk out with you in that modest outfit. 🥰

Back