What country would you go to the most in your life?

BlankyBoyAUS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
To be completely honest, I’d be going to Cuba since it is a very safe and stable country in Latin America. In fact I bought a Cuba flag tank top from eBay to show solidarity with the Cuban people against American imperialism.

Or I could go to Australia wearing an Aboriginal flag tank top to show solidarity with Australia’s indigenous people. Trouble is Australia and New Zealand are overwhelmingly expensive to go to.

Where would you ever want to go the most?

I'm happy here in my little slice of Canada, forests, beaches, rivers mountains and lakes. Surfing, boating skiing hunting, not much more I could want😌

Reactions: Kittyinpink, Deleted member 57387 and Lumos
Japan. Its a beautiful country with a rich history and is the oldest existing country on the planet at 2600 years old with an unbroken dynasty of rulers lasting around the same time.

I’ve always wanted to go to Italy, and also Greece, I love Ancient Greece and Ancient Roman stuff and it would be really cool to see some of the ruins.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
im going to india next i think. to eat all the foods and see all the amazing places.

I've always wanted to go to Canada because it's close, Japan because of the culture, and Sweden because I'm a big fan of the metal music from there

I've never been outside of the country yet (I'm in the US) and there's so much just in here I wanna explore!! Getting to see my daddy back in October was the first time I had ever even been in the West Coast (as someone who's lived one the East Coast their whole life)!! I hope one day I can go to the southwest and see all the cool landscapes out there.
I'd also love to go to more northern Europe to see the landscapes out there too!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
If I had the money to travel …

Vietnam, specifically for Hạ Long Bay.
China, so much natural beauty to see.
Japan, yes I’d have to visit Zao Fox Village and many of the major Inari temples.

If these 3 options: I would most likely spend most of my time in China due to the shear volume of places to visit !

Last edited:
South Korea. I always want to take a tour of the DMZ.

SuzakuAkatori said:
Japan. Its a beautiful country with a rich history and is the oldest existing country on the planet at 2600 years old with an unbroken dynasty of rulers lasting around the same time.
Ya, it’s pretty awesome here.

fleckothefennec said:
I'm happy here in my little slice of Canada, forests, beaches, rivers mountains and lakes. Surfing, boating skiing hunting, not much more I could want😌
If I win the lottery, I'm gonna be your neighbour!

Reactions: fleckothefennec and Deleted member 57387
Kittyinpink said:
If I win the lottery, I'm gonna be your neighbour!
There's a lot and cabin for sale beside me for only 120k 😏

Exactly where I am, Britain, some of the most beautiful places to go. We’re a small country but filled with history and interest.

I don’t decry anyone wanting to go anywhere else, I just love where I live with a passion.

Jenny xx

❤️

I’ve modified it from England to Britain because I love it all and I have family from Wales and I’m part Scottish. Also I’ve been there, the only place that I haven’t been is Northern Ireland but I’d love to go.

J x ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver and Kittyinpink
Of all the places Ive worked in/been South Africa was my favorite. Even though the country is woefully mismanaged now, corruption is rampant, and they seem to be insistent on making all the same mistakes Zimbabwe did, the people I met were very polite and hospitable to a fault. The country is beautiful and I didn’t get to see nearly as much as I would’ve liked. I’ve wanted to go back since I left.

I’ve always wanted to visit the Czech Republic and Poland but haven’t had the chance. I find the history of both countries very interesting, bedeviled as they were by the twin evils of fascism and communism, and I met a good number of poles and czechs working abroad and always got on well. I found them to be very switched on, intelligent, straightforward people, naturally inquisitive, with positive attitudes.

I've always wanted to visit Iceland and Australia

I have traveled to 44 countries so far. I really enjoyed Copenhagen. Iceland was also very beautiful, kind of reminded me of Alaska.

Believe the USA is beautiful. Just wish it was a safer place to live

Reactions: Deleted member 51496
ireland

America 🇺🇸

As someone who lives a tea-drinking island (can you tell I'm from the UK?), everything about it intrigues me. The size, the nature, the people, the culture.

It has its problems, but so does everywhere else.

Back