What calms you after work

I would say not to work.

• Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris, Woncrinklz and chamberpot
Fluffy diaper, playing computer Scrabble, and possibly a couple or maybe more (!?) White Claw drinks watered-down with club soda and enhanced with Sunkist "zero-sugar" orange soda...just a splash for flavor. Very pleasing. Then maybe YouTube music on in the background, or the TV, and now that it's cooling off I can put my Alpaca Onesie Sleeper on, which I can hardly wait to do as a special treat for myself all diapered-up! YAY! There IS heaven, right here, right then, and there!:ROFLMAO:(y)

The clothes come off, the onesie goes on, the bare feet go in Ugg boots.

I like to be restrained when I relax, especially if my caregiver is relaxing as well, so that I can't do anything. For downtime, my caregiver sends me to my playpen away from the adult world; and I can't leave it because I'm locked in. About once a week, I spend a couple of hours straitjacketed and blindfolded; I can't see a thing, I can't escape, I can only sit quietly, and hear my caregiver relaxing and playing her computer games. I love this, it's very calming.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Recently I find almost every day the first thing I want to do is get a fresh nappy and my onesie on. Then a glass of wine and some Netflix

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
Usually the first thing is greeting and feeding my dog, then after she is taken care of, I change out of work clothes and wet garments.

Turn on some music (ATM been on a "new and undiscovered to me" binge of rap on YouTube.) -- And then, although Controversial to some, it is legal here and a 20+yr choice for me legal or not.I will either roll a joint or prepare a dab.

If the weather is warmer and not minus freaking 90 (no it honestly routinely and frequently gets to minus 40f here which also happens to be -40c as well) I take my girl out for an adventure of some sort. But if hell has finally frozen over ,as is popular for 6mos out of the year here. We video game or YouTube and relax inside instead.

Putting on a fresh pampers or luv diaper ☺️❤️. Nothing makes me happier than wearing a diaper and making sure it’s visible 💯😇

Retirement.

Since I have retired people say I am much calmer.

However I think it is because I get to wear diapers more often and can embrace my little side.

A jog, true crime stories, watching mugen battles of Ronald McDonald fighting Ronald McDonald, and drinking beer.

feetintrouble said:
The clothes come off, the onesie goes on, the bare feet go in Ugg boots.

I like to be restrained when I relax, especially if my caregiver is relaxing as well, so that I can't do anything. For downtime, my caregiver sends me to my playpen away from the adult world; and I can't leave it because I'm locked in. About once a week, I spend a couple of hours straitjacketed and blindfolded; I can't see a thing, I can't escape, I can only sit quietly, and hear my caregiver relaxing and playing her computer games. I love this, it's very calming.
I love my Ugg boots too.🤩

Getting home, taking off my wet morning diaper, take a shower, put on a dry BetterDry diaper, some soft white tights and a long soft sleepshirt.

• Love
Seeing my kids.

Reactions: Labrador, chrischrischris and Jorelaxed
I would rather be watching Star Trek and cranking my hog.

• Wow
My paci and my little dog! Listening music too. I neves used a diaper, but onde day i'll prove.

• Thinking
Reactions: chrischrischris and Jorelaxed
A warm shower, comfy clothes and padding, and then rolling cars on my play mat or playing with stacking cups, sometimes with a cartoon in the background.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and LilByte
Put on a diaper or pullup, grab a paci an take a nap snuggle stuffies an blankies.

• Love
Guaranteed to calm me... tape me in a Pampers or Huggies with a warm bottle of formula and put in my playpen...

IMGP0306sm.jpg

IMGP0332sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: MaybeBroken and chrischrischris
TeddyJoy said:
My cat. He's good like that.
My cat was always a calming thing for me after work. She passed away a few years ago after being with me for 15 years.

• Sad
Reactions: Cashew, chrischrischris, Jbo and 1 other person
My cat running to the door to greet me and have me pick him up and love him.

Angelapinks said:
My cat was always a calming thing for me after work. She passed away a few years ago after being with me for 15 years.
Sorry for your loss . I fear that day with mine!

Back