What are your top 3 favorite diapers? Why?

binkyyybunnyyy

Daddy's Dumb Diaper Bunny 🐰💘🦊
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey all! Just curious about your guys' top three favorite diapers! Why are they your favorites?

Here's my Top 3 Favorite Diapees! This list isn't in any particular order by the way!
  • PeekABUs (ABUniverse): I love that these have a nice, simple design! They have cute animal faces on the landing zone and the rest is white! Super absorbent, soft plastic thats not too crinkly for me.
  • BunnyHopps (ABUniverse): I really like the print on these! (I'm a furry and my fursona is a bunny, so I had to choose the bunnies lol plus I LOVE pink!) I was a little hesitant at first because I wasn't too keen on the landing zone design paired with the rest of the diaper, but after putting it on and seeing it, it's now one of my faves! Still super absorbent, soft plastic that's not too crinkly, strong hook & loop tapes! Strongest I've seen for hook & loop so far! Cute design! Love love love! <3
  • Little Kings (ABUniverse): I love the simpler design on these! Absorbent, cloth-backing that's not crinkly (AT ALL! Which I prefer!) Strong hook & loop tapes, Has a cute wetness indicator (ALSO LOVE!!!) I've heard Alphagatorz are built the same, I'd love to try these out someday! :D
Some Honorable Mentions:
  • MegaMaxes (NorthShore): These are the first diapers I tried and I love them so so sooooo much! They're super absorbent, soft plastic that isn't too crinkly, super strong tapes, and I like that these come in several different colors! My favorites are the pink and whites!
  • TryAgains (PretendAgain:) These are almost like a hybrid of a cloth-backed disposable diaper and a plastic-backed one. They have nice tapes, they don't feel quite as strong as LittleKings or BunnyHopps, but I haven't experienced the tapes popping off, so that's all that matters lol cute design, super absorbent (I think these diapees have the largest "blue absorbent core" I've ever seen! Not sure the technical name lol these are slightly crinkly, but not too much for my taste.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, livinginadiaper and southeastlittle
#1 - Kiddos Junior Blue because they're super duper comfy and really soft inside and out. The plastic on these is one of my favorite feelings. Also they're really cute because they're a replica of vintage Libero diapers and I absolutely love that vintage baby diaper look.

#2 - ABU Super Dry Kids, for the same reasons as above, being a replica of 90's Pampers. These just aren't as soft as Kiddos though IMO.

#3 - Tykables Little Builders for the Baby Butter plastic that feels more like a early 90's baby diaper than any other I've ever felt. I'm sad though because they're currently undergoing a remodel and aren't available to buy :(

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, binkyyybunnyyy and JulestheFloof
Tykables unicorns - by far the best diaper in overall quality I've ever tried. Insane capacity, generous sizing, hook-and-loops provide the most comfy fit for my body shape and allow for infinite adjustments, colorful, positional print with a cute wetness indicator. I'm not even a pony or horse person, but I'm totally sold on the overall look and aesthetic. Just a banger of a quality product.

Bambino Magnifico - far less absorbency, but great value per unit if you get them during sales on their website. The print is my favorite- a unisex dino design where the characters themselves are babies. Extreme comfort with the stretchy sides and hook-and-loop tabs. I've had good luck with boosters in these too, so tied for #1 on my list for different reasons.

LFB Baby Parade - I have yet to find a diaper that beats the plastic shell quality of LFB diapers and the interior padding softness. They're not as absorbent, don't swell as much as other ABDL products on the market, but something about their quality has me hooked. I love their venture into the cloth-backed diapers with this design, as their plastic shell didn't lose any integrity the way other products I've tested do. Absolutely zero "sweating" when these are wet. Impressive capacity with boosters. Hook-and-loop tabs are such a positive for me. I have plenty of sticky tab diapers, but the h&l feature is just so nice for someone with neurodivergent tendencies if you're picky about fit, tab symmetry, or want to adjust the more the diaper is used.

Oh, and did I mention they have positional prints with a very 90s color scheme and vibe? *chef's kiss*

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and binkyyybunnyyy
Terry cloth , Better dry and Dry life

Reactions: Constantlydamp, ElPulpo and binkyyybunnyyy
1. Northshore MegaMax. The fit and absorbency is perfect. You put this on and you know you have on a diaper! It is thick, but no so thick it can’t be hidden under clothing when dry. It really puffs up, though. I can go on all day hikes and don’t have to worry about leaks. Re-taping is loud, though.
2. Beyond XP5000. While the sizing is a little tricky, once you find the right fit these are wonderful. Plastic backed but with a hook and loop landing some is a great concept. Never had them loosen on me or pull off. The plastic is smooth and comfortable.
3. Abena Abr-Form M4. This was B one of the earliest diapers I bought after expanding out of Depend diapers. Soft plastic and perfect fit.

Confidry Dry 24/7 was on this list, but they are out of business. Bummer. Attends 10 Waistband was amazing once upon a time. Saw that one go down hill fast. Currently have on a Depend Maximum Protection with a small booster and it is wonderful! It is thin with smooth plastic and six tapes makes for a good comfortable diaper!

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
Northshore supreme, Better dry and Dry life. Plain and simple diapers for a plain and simple DL.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and binkyyybunnyyy
Want4mor said:
1. Northshore MegaMax. The fit and absorbency is perfect. You put this on and you know you have on a diaper! It is thick, but no so thick it can’t be hidden under clothing when dry. It really puffs up, though. I can go on all day hikes and don’t have to worry about leaks. Re-taping is loud, though.
2. Beyond XP5000. While the sizing is a little tricky, once you find the right fit these are wonderful. Plastic backed but with a hook and loop landing some is a great concept. Never had them loosen on me or pull off. The plastic is smooth and comfortable.
3. Abena Abr-Form M4. This was B one of the earliest diapers I bought after expanding out of Depend diapers. Soft plastic and perfect fit.

Confidry Dry 24/7 was on this list, but they are out of business. Bummer. Attends 10 Waistband was amazing once upon a time. Saw that one go down hill fast. Currently have on a Depend Maximum Protection with a small booster and it is wonderful! It is thin with smooth plastic and six tapes makes for a good comfortable diaper!
I totally agree with you about the MegaMaxes! They’re amazing!!! Haven’t tried the others you mentioned yet though :3

Reactions: Want4mor
binkyyybunnyyy said:
I totally agree with you about the MegaMaxes! They’re amazing!!! Haven’t tried the others you mentioned yet though :3
MegaMax are the best, but the others are definitely worth trying. MegaMax is expensive, though.

binkyyybunnyyy said:
Hey all! Just curious about your guys' top three favorite diapers! Why are they your favorites?

Here's my Top 3 Favorite Diapees! This list isn't in any particular order by the way!
  • PeekABUs (ABUniverse): I love that these have a nice, simple design! They have cute animal faces on the landing zone and the rest is white! Super absorbent, soft plastic thats not too crinkly for me.
  • BunnyHopps (ABUniverse): I really like the print on these! (I'm a furry and my fursona is a bunny, so I had to choose the bunnies lol plus I LOVE pink!) I was a little hesitant at first because I wasn't too keen on the landing zone design paired with the rest of the diaper, but after putting it on and seeing it, it's now one of my faves! Still super absorbent, soft plastic that's not too crinkly, strong hook & loop tapes! Strongest I've seen for hook & loop so far! Cute design! Love love love! <3
  • Little Kings (ABUniverse): I love the simpler design on these! Absorbent, cloth-backing that's not crinkly (AT ALL! Which I prefer!) Strong hook & loop tapes, Has a cute wetness indicator (ALSO LOVE!!!) I've heard Alphagatorz are built the same, I'd love to try these out someday! :D
Some Honorable Mentions:
  • MegaMaxes (NorthShore): These are the first diapers I tried and I love them so so sooooo much! They're super absorbent, soft plastic that isn't too crinkly, super strong tapes, and I like that these come in several different colors! My favorites are the pink and whites!
  • TryAgains (PretendAgain:) These are almost like a hybrid of a cloth-backed disposable diaper and a plastic-backed one. They have nice tapes, they don't feel quite as strong as LittleKings or BunnyHopps, but I haven't experienced the tapes popping off, so that's all that matters lol cute design, super absorbent (I think these diapees have the largest "blue absorbent core" I've ever seen! Not sure the technical name lol these are slightly crinkly, but not too much for my taste.
Great subject

Haven't got a top three yet spent many years just buying medical style diapers from a pharmacy chain here in the UK

But I did recently buy a sample of Tykables Waddler which I absolutely enjoyed wearing 🥰 great design and very comfortable
Just need to buy more different brands and try 🤔

livinginadiaper said:
Great subject

Haven't got a top three yet spent many years just buying medical style diapers from a pharmacy chain here in the UK

But I did recently buy a sample of Tykables Waddler which I absolutely enjoyed wearing 🥰 great design and very comfortable
Just need to buy more different brands and try 🤔
There's so many great brands to try! I prefer more AB/DL style diapers over medical, I would highly recommend trying Tykables Unicorns and Overnights! I liked those ones a lot! Unicorns were my favorite since they have ponies and pink lol ABUniverse has good diapers too! One of my favorites from them is their PeekABUs! LittleForBig is another option! Especially if you happen to like more "feminine" designs! My favorite from them is probably their Baby Usagis! There's sooo many great brands to choose from! :3

Reactions: livinginadiaper
#1: Rearz prefolds, either pinned and worn with pull-on covers, or simply laid in wraps. (And I'm currently loving the Rearz covers and wraps.) I was put in prefolds as a baby and had access to them throughout my childhood. They're the first thing that pops into my head when I hear "diaper."

#2: Tie between ABU Little Kings and PretendAgain TryAgains. I prefer the feel of Little Kings, and the prints on TryAgains. They're both so cute/fun. I mostly wear these on Fridays while doing my end-of-week laundry (of prefolds and onesies).

#3: Tie between MegaMax AirLock Lites and Threaded Armor Protective Briefs. The latter are reusable cloth pull-ups. These two very different, medical-ish options are my favorite diapers for when I go out and about. The former are the more absorbent, the latter are the more comfortable. I like thinking of them as training pants. Which one I go for depends on how long I'll be out, where I'm going, and my general mood.

Last edited:
1. ABU cloth-backed Cushies: closest thing out there to a modern baby diaper. Loved everything about them. Colorful print. Soft feel (inside and out). Just two tapes.

2. ABU cloth-backed Preschool: not the most exciting designs, but cute for what they were. And a low-profile ABDL diaper. One that I could (and did) wear in front of unsuspecting friends.

3. Rearz Lil’ Monsters: comfortable to wear, but this pick is pretty much just because they have sentimental value to me. Wore them during some tough times.

1. A wet one

2. A dirty one

3. A dry one.

Repeat in that order. (Sorry couldnt resist)

Still exploring brands i have tried bambino and rearz so far. I thought i liked the hook n loop feature with bambinos so much until i tried tape on ones from rearz now im hooked (see what i did there)

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy and Diaperpee8
1. Bambino Biancos....I love all white thick plastic diapers. These fit the best and are fairly thick and good crinkle. I like the way they look on me. They look so babyish.
2. Rearz Princess....Is my most favorite print diaper..Ultra cute..thick and lots of crinkle.
3. Trest white diapers are another favorite white diaper I love. They are also thick and lots of crinkle...to me diapers are all about sensory things.

1. Alphagatorz - probably the closest replica to the diapers I grew up with. The amazing capacity, soft texture, and discreetness also helps.
2. TryAgains - also very 2000s themed, bonus points for the added plastic layer that helps prevent "diaper sweat"
3. Tykables Overnights - very durable and suited for heavy duty while being comfortable. Quite bulky, however.

Reactions: TigerDL and binkyyybunnyyy
#1 Megamax, usually just boring white, but i have some blue and black, never got the tie-dye and never even got a sample of that one actually.

#2 is Abri-Form L4's

#3 is Molicare

Currently i have in stock:
Megamax, white, blue, black (and even a bag of pink)
Only a few (under 10) L4's and a couple M4's
Like 3 bags of Molicare
Then some old single tape AB diapers i dont use.
Some misc samples from North shore (pull ups and diapers)
Some misc other old diapers lying around the closet, need to clean :)

Nr. 1: Besser trocken
Nr. 2: Molicare
Nr. 3: Rearz Rebel + Lil Bella

Top 3 in order

1) Tykables Waddlers
I like most of the Tykables range but the Waddlers seem to fit me that much better.
Whilst being a (mainly) DL I also think that the design is quite cute.

2) Little Kings
Never keen on cloth backed disposables but I got 4 packs from an auction site VERY cheap.
The are SO soft, again the design is cute, but I also really like that they weep a little when nearing capacity.
I always wear plastic pants as part of the experience with any nappy and I really enjoy seeing that the pp have done their job when changed out of a full Little Kings

3) Tena Ultima (Plastic backed)
I enjoy regularly wearing a thinner medical disposable because I know that there will be more changes from my GF due to the lesser capacity of the nappy.
The Ultima’s have a really nice plastic feel and sound with strong tapes.
They are also great for wearing in public without the worry of thick padding exposure

Back