What are your rules

Seasonedcitizen said:
Don’t let your feminine side keep you as a hermit. Your other self lives in a comfortable and safe world. You could be missing out on many new acquaintances and adventures.
To be honest, I wouldn't mind being a hermit, on my own land, with my own house. I would be free to be me without having to deal with other's judgements and intrusions. It's kind of one of my dreams.

I tend to do the best, both doing things and mentally, when I'm just free to be me. It's not perfect, not even close, but it's my best condition.

Most people wouldn't want to isolate themselves, but it works out for me for the most part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Hello 🌸
At the beginning of our relationship, Mommy and I drafted a system of rules. I think we did it to get to know each other better and to explore our desires, but the reality is that the real rules were born with the habit of our relationship. For example: don't mess up the bed when I sleep with Mommy, or always ask permission before watching cartoons. These things arose spontaneously over time, and they give me a deep sense of security and protection. Knowing they exist makes me feel better and helps me be good for her, which is the most beautiful thing in the world.

Reactions: sissygirlpink
pl271 said:
Like I said, I'm a classic "long time lurker, first time poster" situation haha. I've been experimenting with my sissy side for about a decade (in addition to being a pretty much lifetime DL...as I said the two sides kind of clash with each other for me...). This week has been a real watershed moment for me as far as structure goes. I really want to go all the way with this. Having the structure and rules in place just feels so rewarding.

I'll give you an example. I bought one of the "sexy panties" variety packs on Amazon and timed it to arrive the first day of my "period". This means for the past week I've been starring longingly at the super cute new undies that I can't actually wear until my cycle is over according to the rules. I find this discipline to be really riveting, racking up the anticipation and making me feel more in touch with my girly side.

Wearing pads for the past four days has been a super heady rush of sissy and dl. I've done the pad thing before (have a bit of a collection from experimenting with different brands/styles) but I've never gone all the way to time out an actual period before. Today is my last period day, so the anticipation for breaking out those new undies tomorrow is really killing me haha. I've even gone as far as to order a bulk pack of pads for my next "cycle" and started charting out my upcoming cycles using period calendars. I feel so in touch with my girly side and think this is just the start. It just feels "right", ya know?

I'd be really curious if others here have similar rules/disciplines in place. Actually writing them out and following them to a T has really brought things to the next level for me. I'd love to hear some ideas on how to genuinely work diapers into the sissy/femme side of things from a structure perspective.

Sorry if any of this is a bit "much" and let me know if I need to tone it down haha
hi pl271- i love your strict rules!

mickail said:
hi pl271- i love your strict rules!
real girls don’t get a choice either, they have to do what their bodies need! when i was married, i had my ‘period’ at the same time as my wife- when she started, i would wear pads the whole week as well- it made me feel really womanly. i’d love to hear more about your schedule and what panties you wear on and off your period😊

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I often times wear lace bralettes ($10.00 each at Walmart - No Boundaries brand) with silicone A/B cup inserts. These bralettes have pockets for the inserts. Depending upon Lily's work situation, they are barely/rarely detectable unless worn under a light colored dress shirt. I wear golf shirts which helps conceal them. If the inserts are recognizable, they look like nothing more than small man boobs so shouldn't raise anyone's radar.

I also generally wear panty liners as most women do so, too. Also, when Lily goes to the bathroom to pee, I assume she MUST sit rather than stand. She should also be required to use TP to wipe just as most women do. I know I do these things and I'm not even a sissy. I'm just a happy cross dresser.
WetEmily said:
It also sounds like she's never going to wear diapers, ever, so it makes me wonder what brings you to this community, rather than one more specifically DDlg/MDlg-focused?
Just to add a bit of understanding to this. I came here as a DL wearing 24/7. In June of 2020 I started my journey of cross dressing. In August of 2021 I basically went to cross dressing full time. Wearing panties and diapers just didn't work for me. While I truly enjoyed my time in diapers (24/7 for about 3 years), my dresses, bra, breast forms, panties, stockings, and nighties win hands down. I always wear panties. Most of the time I'm wearing a bra or bralette, and I'm always wearing stockings if I'm wearing long slacks. The dresses are reserved for wearing at home. Things just change in our lives. I'm not as active on ADISC as I used to be as I'm on a forum for cross dressers and transgender people that addresses my interests more in depth. But, I do still have enough interest that I stop by here regularly.

Last edited:
Peesalot said:
I often times wear lace bralettes ($10.00 each at Walmart - No Boundaries brand) with silicone A/B cup inserts. These bralettes have pockets for the inserts. Depending upon Lily's work situation, they are barely/rarely detectable unless worn under a light colored dress shirt. I wear golf shirts which helps conceal them. If the inserts are recognizable, they look like nothing more than small man boobs so shouldn't raise anyone's radar.

I also generally wear panty liners as most women do so, too. Also, when Lily goes to the bathroom to pee, I assume she MUST sit rather than stand. She should also be required to use TP to wipe just as most women do. I know I do these things and I'm not even a sissy. I'm just a happy cross dresser.

Just to add a bit of understanding to this. I came here as a DL wearing 24/7. In June of 2020 I started my journey of cross dressing. In August of 2021 I basically went to cross dressing full time. Wearing panties and diapers just didn't work for me. While I truly enjoyed my time in diapers (24/7 for about 3 years), my dresses, bra, breast forms, panties, stockings, and nighties win hands down. I always wear panties. Most of the time I'm wearing a bra or bralette, and I'm always wearing stockings if I'm wearing long slacks. The dresses are reserved for wearing at home. Things just change in our lives. I'm not as active on ADISC as I used to be as I'm on a forum for cross dressers and transgender people that addresses my interests more in depth. But, I do still have enough interest that I stop by here regularly.
Peesalot said:

What is that forum?

Back