What are your rules

pl271

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Rules are a big part of the sissy experience for me. I try to go for a combination of strict but easy/plausible to follow. Tell me what you think, and what rules do you go by in your sissy life? I'm specifically looking for things that can be done on a day to day basis as part of a lifestyle, less so extreme punishments/situations.

Panties - Lilly must wear panties all day, every day. NO EXCEPTIONS. A pair must be picked out for Lilly to wear the next day every night before she goes to sleep. Lilly cannot repeat the same color choice for panties two days in a row. It is absolutely unacceptable for Lilly to EVER be out of panties.

Bra - Outside the house in anonymous places (movie theater, grocery store) Lilly must wear a T shirt bra. Work is the only place Lilly is allowed to go braless. At home, push up bras are encouraged especially at night. Lilly must change into her bra IMMEDIATELY upon getting home. NO EXCEPTIONS. Going braless at home is STRICTLY prohibited. Bras need to be changed daily. Matching colors/fabrics with Lilly’s panties are HIGHLY encouraged whenever possible. Lilly must sleep in ONLY her bra and panties.

Period: Lilly is on a 28 day cycle, wearing pads for five of those days. Pads MUST be changed every 3-5 hours, depending on Lilly’s schedule. It is STRICTLY off limits to go without a pad for any point in time during your period. Granny panties are to be worn during your period. Any thongs or G springs are off limits until her cycle is over. Lilly’s period begins midnight on day one, this means an overnight pad must be worn the night before. Her period ends the morning of day six, meaning an overnight pad must be worn for her final period night.

• Thinking
Reactions: StanleyK, RuffRuff, DLYUL and 4 others
pl271 said:
Rules are a big part of the sissy experience for me. I try to go for a combination of strict but easy/plausible to follow. Tell me what you think, and what rules do you go by in your sissy life? I'm specifically looking for things that can be done on a day to day basis as part of a lifestyle, less so extreme punishments/situations.

Panties - Lilly must wear panties all day, every day. NO EXCEPTIONS. A pair must be picked out for Lilly to wear the next day every night before she goes to sleep. Lilly cannot repeat the same color choice for panties two days in a row. It is absolutely unacceptable for Lilly to EVER be out of panties.

Bra - Outside the house in anonymous places (movie theater, grocery store) Lilly must wear a T shirt bra. Work is the only place Lilly is allowed to go braless. At home, push up bras are encouraged especially at night. Lilly must change into her bra IMMEDIATELY upon getting home. NO EXCEPTIONS. Going braless at home is STRICTLY prohibited. Bras need to be changed daily. Matching colors/fabrics with Lilly’s panties are HIGHLY encouraged whenever possible. Lilly must sleep in ONLY her bra and panties.

Period: Lilly is on a 28 day cycle, wearing pads for five of those days. Pads MUST be changed every 3-5 hours, depending on Lilly’s schedule. It is STRICTLY off limits to go without a pad for any point in time during your period. Granny panties are to be worn during your period. Any thongs or G springs are off limits until her cycle is over. Lilly’s period begins midnight on day one, this means an overnight pad must be worn the night before. Her period ends the morning of day six, meaning an overnight pad must be worn for her final period night.
Hi,

🤔🤔

I do like a bit of structure and this seems certainly achievable without any great pains or humiliation. Purely strict control.

I do think however that girly shoes, tights and a dress with wig and make up on Sundays. Maybe with a nail session too and definitely frilly socks.

View attachment 72732

And what about Lily’s jewellery? There are magnetic diamanté studs that don’t require piercings and if you check my posts there are personalised necklaces.

View attachment 72731

I’m not sure about any privelidges of g strings or anything modest, they must be frilly bottom rhumba panties at least.

I’m also sure that you could perhaps push the nappies / diapers a bit if Lily is naughty given this is ADISC. 🤣🤣🤣

There are some really pretty ones from little for big and some really noisy plastic panties that are TPU.

View attachment 72733

And, lastly there may need to be a visit where Lily could stay in the bedroom in panic while you have tea with your best friend or her mum.

I think that’s a good start, what do you think?

I think it pushes the boundaries a bit and will certainly keep her in check but don’t forget if she has been naughty, a good spanking with a paddle before you put her nappies and frilly baby pants please. 🤣🤣🤣

Just a few ideas.

Jenny xx

PS wish it was me. 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: RuffRuff, sissybaby34, piper23 and 2 others
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

🤔🤔

I do like a bit of structure and this seems certainly achievable without any great pains or humiliation. Purely strict control.

I do think however that girly shoes, tights and a dress with wig and make up on Sundays. Maybe with a nail session too and definitely frilly socks.

View attachment 72732

And what about Lily’s jewellery? There are magnetic diamanté studs that don’t require piercings and if you check my posts there are personalised necklaces.

View attachment 72731

I’m not sure about any privelidges of g strings or anything modest, they must be frilly bottom rhumba panties at least.

I’m also sure that you could perhaps push the nappies / diapers a bit if Lily is naughty given this is ADISC. 🤣🤣🤣

There are some really pretty ones from little for big and some really noisy plastic panties that are TPU.

View attachment 72733

And, lastly there may need to be a visit where Lily could stay in the bedroom in panic while you have tea with your best friend or her mum.

I think that’s a good start, what do you think?

I think it pushes the boundaries a bit and will certainly keep her in check but don’t forget if she has been naughty, a good spanking with a paddle before you put her nappies and frilly baby pants please. 🤣🤣🤣

Just a few ideas.

Jenny xx

PS wish it was me. 🥰🥰🥰
Thanks for the reply! This week in particular has been a major "coming out of my shell" milestone after a lifetime of curiosity and playing around without any sort of set routine. I really wanted to make rules for myself so it could be more of a lifestyle and less of a fetish. Just to clarify, I am Lilly haha. There's no "master" in this situation, just me monitoring myself. I got the name from an old girlfriend during our gender play (GOD I'm so lucky I actually got to experience that as a guy who still identifies as straight in spite of the sissy side!)

I really like the customized necklace idea! That's definitely subtle enough for people to not know the meaning but would reinforce the sissy thing in my own head even more!

I have one pair of hot pink tights, but don't really know how to schedule that. Don't currently own any dresses but that can easily be remedied. My hair is naturally long so I'd rather style it than do anything with wigs. Have definitely taken to painting my toenails, only problem is the first nail polish I bought was in a shade that's too close to the natural pink of a nail. Next time it's a dark blue or something for me!

Ahh yes, diapers. Well since I AM here yea, there's an interest. The weird thing is I feel like my sissy side clashes with my ABDL side and it's sort of hard to engage in both at the same time. I've been leaning more towards the sissy side of things recently since it's more of a lifestyle thing and more practical/budget friendly to do on a day to day basis. Those Amazon panties variety packs are a GODSEND on my budget. Any advice on how to properly merge the two sides? My days off work are obviously the more "strict" days if you will, it's just tricky to balance both mindsets at once.

For rule breaking I have specific super tight panties and bras that I save for when I slip and become lazy. This way I can make it up to myself for slipping from the established rules by wearing things that are more hard and cumbersome to ignore.

Last edited:
Reactions: StanleyK, rbm, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
pl271 said:
Thanks for the reply! This week in particular has been a major "coming out of my shell" milestone after a lifetime of curiosity and playing around without any sort of set routine. I really wanted to make rules for myself so it could be more of a lifestyle and less of a fetish. Just to clarify, I am Lilly haha. There's no "master" in this situation, just me monitoring myself. I got the name from an old girlfriend during our gender play (GOD I'm so lucky I actually got to experience that as a guy who still identifies as straight in spite of the sissy side!)

I really like the customized necklace idea! That's definitely subtle enough for people to not know the meaning but would reinforce the sissy thing in my own head even more!

I have one pair of hot pink tights, but don't really know how to schedule that. Don't currently own any dresses but that can easily be remedied. My hair is naturally long so I'd rather style it than do anything with wigs. Have definitely taken to painting my toenails, only problem is the first nail polish I bought was in a shade that's too close to the natural pink of a nail. Next time it's a dark blue or something for me!

Ahh yes, diapers. Well since I AM here yea, there's an interest. The weird thing is I feel like my sissy side clashes with my ABDL side and it's sort of hard to engage in both at the same time. I've been leaning more towards the sissy side of things recently since it's more of a lifestyle thing and more practical/budget friendly to do on a day to day basis. Those Amazon panties variety packs are a GODSEND on my budget. Any advice on how to properly merge the two sides? My days off work are obviously the more "strict" days if you will, it's just tricky to balance both mindsets at once.

For rule breaking I have specific super tight panties and bras that I save for when I slip and become lazy. This way I can make it up to myself for slipping from the established rules by wearing things that are more hard and cumbersome to ignore.
Hi,

Do look at my other posts, particularly ‘how do you like to play?’

I have some lovely baby, little, teeny and mature approaches and yes I like to test myself too.

Jenny x

🥰🥰

WetEmily said:
I'm curious why Lilly isn't wearing a bra at work? Seems like the most important place to wear one.
Purely a practical call on my part haha. Hoping to get to a point where I'm more comfortable about the prospect, and I have done it in the past. I'm just not at a point where I'm comfortable doing it on a day to day basis yet. Maybe I can incorporate that into a punishment. I really do want to start establishing a "punishment fits the crime" sort of system where I have different punishments for various rules being broken.
WetEmily said:
It also sounds like she's never going to wear diapers, ever, so it makes me wonder what brings you to this community, rather than one more specifically DDlg/MDlg-focused?
That's easy, I've been a LONG time lurker her for my ABDL side. I actually just recently found the sissy part of the forum and wanted to start actually posting here since I know from my lurking days how supportive and drama free this place usually is. Don't get it twisted, diapers are NOT out of the question for Lilly. I really should be sleeping in them at the very least. Like I said, those two sides just tend to clash with each other. (IE: How can I enjoy my panties when I'm wearing a diaper??) It'd be wonderful if I could find a way to merge them more in my head. Maybe I could have one day per week be Lilly's "diaper day"?

Last edited:
WetEmily said:
Hold up. What's your sex? You mentioned having a period so I've assumed you're a cis girl.
This is literally my first time posting about this at all, so sorry if I'm not making myself clear haha. I am a guy. The "period" is simply being in a maxipad for five days out of the month, just to give myself a sense of what it's like to be on a cycle and the challenge of having to change pads in public. Not to mention the pads certainly help with the "diaper" side of things haha. Again apologies if any of this is confusing, I don't have a ton of experience openly talking about this stuff.

pl271 said:
This is literally my first time posting about this at all, so sorry if I'm not making myself clear haha. I am a guy. The "period" is simply being in a maxipad for five days out of the month, just to give myself a sense of what it's like to be on a cycle and the challenge of having to change pads in public. Not to mention the pads certainly help with the "diaper" side of things haha. Again apologies if any of this is confusing, I don't have a ton of experience openly talking about this stuff.
Hi,

I got it from the start so no worries, you’re welcome here, it’s diverse and friendly but there are worries about stalkers at times. It’s just nice to know who you are talking / engaging with.

Fair to say @WetEmily I think we can trust @pl271 but I would say your username is ?

I hope you enjoy it here ( you’ve been a member since 2012) and yes we can always talk.

PS Emily has been here ages (2010) and I’m really a newbie so to speak.

Thanks

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

Hi,

Thanks @WetEmily we’re all friends here I’m sure.

I hope we catch up or start reading each other’s posts soon.

I must say it’s been great to be here and be really open about myself.

Thank you to all you long term members.

Jenny x

🥰🥰

Reactions: Deleted member 10269
Hi,

I understand and hey I’m no girl either. 🤣🤣

And I also get about being clear who we are. But just reiterate, I really do like this forum and do genuinely want to thank long term members like you. For making it, what it is and making it safe.

Thank you.

J x

🥰🥰

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
SissyJenny2 said:
I hope you enjoy it here ( you’ve been a member since 2012) and yes we can always talk.
Like I said, I'm a classic "long time lurker, first time poster" situation haha. I've been experimenting with my sissy side for about a decade (in addition to being a pretty much lifetime DL...as I said the two sides kind of clash with each other for me...). This week has been a real watershed moment for me as far as structure goes. I really want to go all the way with this. Having the structure and rules in place just feels so rewarding.

I'll give you an example. I bought one of the "sexy panties" variety packs on Amazon and timed it to arrive the first day of my "period". This means for the past week I've been starring longingly at the super cute new undies that I can't actually wear until my cycle is over according to the rules. I find this discipline to be really riveting, racking up the anticipation and making me feel more in touch with my girly side.

Wearing pads for the past four days has been a super heady rush of sissy and dl. I've done the pad thing before (have a bit of a collection from experimenting with different brands/styles) but I've never gone all the way to time out an actual period before. Today is my last period day, so the anticipation for breaking out those new undies tomorrow is really killing me haha. I've even gone as far as to order a bulk pack of pads for my next "cycle" and started charting out my upcoming cycles using period calendars. I feel so in touch with my girly side and think this is just the start. It just feels "right", ya know?

I'd be really curious if others here have similar rules/disciplines in place. Actually writing them out and following them to a T has really brought things to the next level for me. I'd love to hear some ideas on how to genuinely work diapers into the sissy/femme side of things from a structure perspective.

Sorry if any of this is a bit "much" and let me know if I need to tone it down haha

Last edited:
Reactions: sissygirlpink
Don’t let your feminine side keep you as a hermit. Your other self lives in a comfortable and safe world. You could be missing out on many new acquaintances and adventures.

Reactions: sissygirlpink
Hi,

I started a thread a little while ago and like some it waxes and wanes but I did relay how I like to play.

I did an intro where I talked about how I like to dress across the age range from baby girl, to toddler, to little girl, teen and mature, covering a lot of how these come together for me and the ABDL side is completely entwined with my femininity.

But as we’re all different, you’ll have to have your own take on it.

I hope you find a peace and way to satisfy your thinking about your feminine side and DL side.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

Reactions: daisycupcake
For the rules, I kind of have something in line with the period/pads 5 days session but I give myself 1 day where the bathroom is off limits. Only pads. It forces me to carry what I need to stay dry and I buy the biggest and longest ones I can find. Very hard to keep things dry. By the end of the day, I am so frustrated that I usually end up in a diaper. That's how my sissy side meets my DL side. I my head, a perfect match.

Reactions: StanleyK and sissygirlpink
Hiya Lilly.

It sounds like you’re having a lot of fun with your rules, and that’s the main thing.

I dress en femme most of the time, even at work, and I love it.

When I get home I “punish” myself by “making” me change out of my work clothes into a punishment outfit.

Sometimes that’s a little schoolgirl uniform, and I “have” to sit and write lines. Sometimes if I decide I’ve been very naughty I’m put back into nappies and baby clothes.

That’s how I manage to combine the things that I enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: StanleyK, Seasonedcitizen and sissygirlpink
Back