What are your favorite items of girls, little girls or sissy clothing?

I would say Diapees and Onesies 🌸

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
It is my own belief that, any proper sissy, should at all times be in a super short dress that either just barely covers or fully exposes whatever underwear the wearer has on. Also it must be frilly and ruffled with or without a petticoat/tutu or two. As far as other types of clothing I'd say. Skirts, about knee length to micro. Dresses of all lengths preferably as short as what was mentioned before. Short-all and shorts, because I love the snug feeling of them. Skirt-all, because I can change their length at will. As far as sissy attire, really frilly and really ruffled dresses are my bane, I'm not a fan of the over kill styles though. Rumba panties, plastic panties, really anything that draws attention to my padded rump does it for me. If the article of clothing is, babyish/sissyish and pink or pastel colors. I'm likely to enjoy that far more then anything else.

• Love
Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Ali123, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Lolita fashion and period fashion from 1780-1919 are my number one preference. I like the balance between feminine elegance and practicality of 1950s fashion. I love how loud and wild 1980s fashion is. 1990s Fashion is cool too as a I grew up with that. Imo, the 2000s is the peak of alternative fashion and I just adore it, especially sharing my childhood between 2 pretty awesome decades in the 90s and 00s.

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Seasonedcitizen
Panties, especially clingy lace and nylon and stockings or pantyhose are my favs.

I really skirts and dresses, I have a particular penchant for gothic Lolita dresses.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, daisycupcake and Seasonedcitizen
IMG_0322.jpgIMG_1877.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpg
    IMG_0845.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: Ali123, JensBabyGirl, Angelapinks and 2 others
school cloths

Reactions: Angelapinks and daisycupcake
I love wearing schoolgirl uniforms, just like the girls at my school actually wore:
  • Secondary (middle and high) school: bottle green high-waisted full-cut knickers, black or bottle green opaque tights, light green blouse, bottle green skirt, bottle green V-neck sweater, black shoes
  • Primary (elementary) school: maroon school knickers, maroon opaque tights, white blouse, maroon and gold striped tie, maroon pleated skirt, maroon V-neck sweater, black shoes
and PE kit:
  • Netball: big nylon gym knickers, polo shirt and short pleated wrap skirt, all in bottle green
  • Swimming: one-piece navy blue swimsuit
  • Ballet: pink or white dance tights, pink leotard and pink satin ballet shoes
  • 80s style workout gear: leotards over leggings, and lycra (spandex) catsuits
I also have a black PVC maid's dress, with a high neck, long sleeves and a short skirt, a big frilly white petticoat underneath (very much like the white one in Lupinn's picture at #106 in this thread), a little white satin frilly apron on top, black PVC stockings, black PVC shoulder-length gloves and black patent court shoes (pumps) with 5" stiletto heels. Not practical in the slightest, but I love wearing it.

I have lots of other female clothes, but these are my favourite and most sissy things.

Reactions: Ali123, JensBabyGirl, Lilschoolfox and 3 others
I like to wear stuff that's got a dark or gothic theme. But I love to see a little in schoolgirl with a diaper under the skirt

Reactions: Lilschoolfox and Seasonedcitizen
Rumba plastic panties with print cloth diapers

Reactions: JensBabyGirl, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Zetsubo said:
I really skirts and dresses, I have a particular penchant for gothic Lolita dresses.
I love Lolita style things

Hi,

I’m sure there’s no surprise but any of my outfits when I want to spend time enjoying my girly side.

That includes as a baby girl, toddler, school girl, teeny, young lady and mature. But, it has to be the whole lot from shoes, hair, hair accessories, jewelry, hosiery, lingerie or suitable nappies and baby pants if younger, bra, shape wear, dresses, or skirt and tops, or even jeggings or leggings. I love it all, simply yummy and to be enjoyed.👗👙🥿

Then my brain works overtime on either play or other things girls experience, whatever that be? 🤔

Jenny x ❤️

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, KBoy, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
These are my utter favs...

il_794xN.3832081138_skpd-1.jpg il_794xN.3861236999_6jpj.jpg

I love them so much! And two more on the way...

20230926_110647.jpg Giraffe Dress.jpg
And they're all made to let my diaper, diaper cover or bloomers play "peek-a-boo!" under the skirt hem. And when worn with chunky-soled shoes...perfect toddlerhood! 🤗🧸🍼🥰🥰🥰

I'm a sweet little diapergirl and proud of it! 🥳🥳🥳🤗

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Ali123, sissybaby34 and 5 others
I have a school girl uniform. it fits me fine. I bought it second hand off ebay, I get a certain kick from wearing it.

• Love
Reactions: sissybaby34, Seasonedcitizen, 1baby and 2 others
ben0510 said:
I have a school girl uniform. it fits me fine. I bought it second hand off ebay, I get a certain kick from wearing it.
Love to see pic

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Would have to be cable knit tights, slouch socks from the 80's and womens sneakers and Ugg style boots.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Jorelaxed said:
Would have to be cable knit tights, slouch socks from the 80's and womens sneakers and Ugg style boots.
Goodmorning BobbieSueEllen.🙂

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My frilly dress I love it

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks, 1baby and 1 other person
I love wearing training pants and cute girly nighties.

• Love
Reactions: Welsh, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Girls shorts, mostly because I hate boys/men's shorts that look like they are from 18th century and come down to your knees like breeches or culottes. I wear girls short shorts all the time, wife likes to see my legs.

• Thinking
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, OriginalWetone and BobbiSueEllen
Back