What are your favorite items of girls, little girls or sissy clothing?

Cribbin said:
Girls shorts, mostly because I hate boys/men's shorts that look like they are from 18th century and come down to your knees like breeches or culottes. I wear girls short shorts all the time, wife likes to see my legs.
I gave your post some thought: I'm glad you really like women's shorts for the reasons you give and that they're comfy for you. Oddly enough, the shorts I love to wear, being agender in Vanilla Life, are the at-the-knee cargo variety...more oddly so, with the drawstrings at the bottom hems. It's a bit of an obsession for me. They're roomy, carry lots of things...they make me feel free. So I kinda understand, in a way, your own feelings with women's shorts.

Just curious...does this mean you're not a big fan of women's capri pants?

FInally, I love your name, it reminds me of the streets I count off driving to a friend's former place here in Boise: just past Cloverdale on Ustick, I prattle 'em off: "Gretchen, Tattenham, Cribbens, etc..." Yep, there's a street here called Cribbens. Just a fun something here. Peace from the crib! 🥳🧸🍼

Last edited:
Reactions: OriginalWetone
michaelmc said:
sexual organs makes it sound like you should be able to play music with it 🤣 although there are so many names for them like
Meat and two veg
Wedding tackle
Sausage and onions
Frank n beans
Beef curtains
Flaps of destiny
Beaver
Hair pie
Privare parts ( on parade he always stands to attention ) lol
What ever you call them it will always be a source of amusement in society !
I'm surprised the music reference didn't make you think of "Skin Flute," the closest I ever came to mastering a musical instrument.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and michaelmc
Cribbin said:
Girls shorts, mostly because I hate boys/men's shorts that look like they are from 18th century and come down to your knees like breeches or culottes. I wear girls short shorts all the time, wife likes to see my legs.
Totally agree. Years ago when they dropped the women's waist on shorts and jeans, I've worn nothing else. They should really have a different name for what men call shorts today. IMHO anything more than a 6" inseam is not shorts. Plus, I like 'em around 2 to 3 inch inseam.

For me, the day begins with picking my bra and panties. Then I'll coordinate from there. Whether it's shorts and a t-top, jeans and a flannel shirt, or skirt and blouse, I'll have my pretty bra and panties underneath to remind me there's a sexy sissy deep inside.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
BobbiSueEllen said:
I gave your post some thought: I'm glad you really like women's shorts for the reasons you give and that they're comfy for you. Oddly enough, the shorts I love to wear, being agender in Vanilla Life, are the at-the-knee cargo variety...more oddly so, with the drawstrings at the bottom hems. It's a bit of an obsession for me. They're roomy, carry lots of things...they make me feel free. So I kinda understand, in a way, your own feelings with women's shorts.

FInally, I love your name, it reminds me of the streets I count off driving to a friend's former place here in Boise: just past Cloverdale on Ustick, I prattle 'em off: "Gretchen, Tattenham, Cribbens, etc..." Yep, there's a street here called Cribbens. Just a fun something here. Peace from the crib! 🥳🧸🍼
cerrbins steet home of right said frad and wombles

• Thinking
Reactions: Cribbin and OriginalWetone
Anything frilly but I really do love my training bras.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, BobbiSueEllen, Angelapinks and 2 others
Lilschoolfox said:
cerrbins steet home of right said frad and wombles
Barned cribbens who sang right said Fred, and wombles

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Lilschoolfox said:
Barned cribbens who sang right said Fred, and wombles
Lets get it right, its Bernard Cribbins , Great actor in films like the railway children and on tv in Doctor Who to name just a couple.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:

Sorry, just realized you posted a reply, still trying to figure out what box I need to check to see that someone replied and I need to respond in kind.

I would wear capri pants I think. One favorite are the paper bag waste jeans.

Cribbin, I created a false verb of 'being in a crib'. Like the word 'clubbing' when people go out to dance clubs. Kind of silly I guess.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
OriginalWetone said:
Totally agree. Years ago when they dropped the women's waist on shorts and jeans, I've worn nothing else. They should really have a different name for what men call shorts today. IMHO anything more than a 6" inseam is not shorts. Plus, I like 'em around 2 to 3 inch inseam.
Store in U.S., Target.com, carries three of my favorite shorts. So cute 1700557873862.png 1700557854692.png1700557827495.png

Reactions: BabyBeeGee, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Cribbin said:
I hate boys and men's shorts these days, they come down to your knees which are wrong so these girls shorts from Target. Cat & Jack's heart print. Soooo cute View attachment 119657
I wanted to buy those, they are adorable. But my wife say's I already have too many shorts. These are one of my favorite pairs...
29530305230_a3bbd9c2f0_ocr.jpg

29740307941_7a994b67a7_ocr.jpg

29196867483_f500931910_ocr.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rbm, OriginalWetone, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Cute dresses and tea time

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Ali123 said:
I have so many things I love - nappies, frilly baby knickers, uniforms, tights…

But if I had to narrow it down to one item I think it’d be my denim dungaree dress.

I can wear it out as a normal dress, coming half way down my thighs. But when I get home I can shorten the shoulder straps and replace my knickers with a nappy, and the dress only just covers my bum, just like a little toddler dress.
Love what you just said about a denim dungaree dress.
My favourite items are my private girls school uniforms, summer and winter from two different schools BUT regulation to the letter down to every item including how I have to wear my hair.
I have an Austrian dirndl dress I also love with the proper short blouse underneath, white push up bra, 3 petticoats and black tights BUT. I love most my maternity short leg dungarees with black opaque tights and a black maternity body suit.
This is worn with my very realistic 9 month silicone pregnancy belly from ROYNER. You just can’t get more sissy or girl than this.
Love Steph

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, Angelapinks, michaelmc and 1 other person
SissyAliceUK said:
I love tights as i love the way the feel, my most favourite outfit is my school girl uniform.
I love you, we have to meet up as school uniform is my close second behind maternity outfits

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back