What are the Advantages of a AB or DL Realeationship?

Windelbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Do you think it has advantages for men and women to be in a relationship with an AB or DL? I think at least as long as the diapers are worn the partner will not cheat.

Can you think of any other advantages?

Reactions: littledreamers333
I would love someone who would like to change me from time to time, even if they wore diapers themselves.
I'd love to engage intimately with someone who is also wearing a diaper, so that would be a plus. I find looking at someone wearing a diaper to be arousing, so that would be handy.
Just being able to wear openly around the house. Being with someone who accepted this aspect of me would also be very cool.

Reactions: medfet878, NappyNicky and Windelbaby
Windelbaby said:
I think at least as long as the diapers are worn the partner will not cheat.
I’m not really following your logic here.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad, catsRcool, Deleted member 51496 and 1 other person
LaPew said:
I’m not really following your logic here.
May I ask why? Because diapers make cheating harder I think.

Windelbaby said:
May I ask why? Because diapers make cheating harder I think.
Diapers are removable. The person cheating doesn’t necessarily have to have an affair while in diapers.

Reactions: Deleted member 51496 and Windelbaby
LaPew said:
Diapers are removable. The person cheating doesn’t necessarily have to have an affair while in diapers.
Yes, but you would see that the diaper was removed, then you would see it, if necessary you could close it.

Windelbaby said:
Yes, but you would see that the diaper was removed, then you would see it, if necessary you could close it.
Not really sure that I’m following this.
The way that I interpreted an ABDL relationship was that it was between two people who are ABDL. Diapers do not need to be worn 24/7/365 by people in an ABDL relationship.

Reactions: Deleted member 51496 and Windelbaby
LaPew said:
Not really sure that I’m following this.
The way that I interpreted an ABDL relationship was that it was between two people who are ABDL. Diapers do not need to be worn 24/7/365 by people in an ABDL relationship.
I agree with this. But still it can protect in my opinion.

Are you saying that neither person in a relationship where both people wear diapers will ever cheat? Is that because you feel that the mutuality of the diaper wearing is so satisfying that neither person will ever cheat?

Reactions: Windelbaby
Kayleigh said:
Are you saying that neither person in a relationship where both people wear diapers will ever cheat? Is that because you feel that the mutuality of the diaper wearing is so satisfying that neither person will ever cheat?
No, but how far would you dare to deceive your partner if you were wearing a diaper? This is not to say that it is impossible with a diaper. But that's not really the point because I asked about advantages

If you are under the covers in bed and your diaper has a slight little wee smell it is not the end of the world. I also noticed my partners and I take great care of our genital areas.

We never cheated or did anything like that. We also had our own unique secret when we went out diapered and loved the dynamic of switching between carer and little.

Outside of that, we were boyfriend and girlfriend like most, we also adulted. We just always knew the right things to do to fulfill our little selves.

I think it was Dr. Rhoda that said that, according to her research, ABDL folk who have a sexual factor to their mindset tend to retain their sex drive even as they get older.

I think being ABDL really helps me be more compassionate to the differences of others. I want to think I'm less judgemental of others. It's a great way to relieve stress (as opposed to yelling, hitting, substance abuse, etc). Maybe I'm a more devoted husband than I otherwise would be? I know my kids will never have to face the scorn of a traditional father if they ever confessed to non-mainstream desires.

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle
Windelbaby said:
Do you think it has advantages for men and women to be in a relationship with an AB or DL? I think at least as long as the diapers are worn the partner will not cheat.

Can you think of any other advantages?
I find that it has many of the advantages that kink in general brings to a relationship. It truly fosters a more intimate, less likely to grow stale element to a relationship. Particularly with a CG/L situation, I find its truly amazing for the relationship. I can still be "big" for my Mommy when I need/want to be, but otherwise I'm her Little most of the time. Fights about money just don't happen now, that's her area, she even gets notifications when I spend anything; now, this sounds intense, but I love it, personally, because I struggle with impulse control and keeping track of my spending, and she's so awesome and frugal (most of the time :ROFLMAO:) that we do much better. I'm addicted to cuddling, which is nice, and of course I never leave pee on the toilet anymore 😇.

Honestly, its really the intimacy and connection that it brings, the easy to understand level of responsibility for each other, that makes it so amazing for a relationship. That being said, it does still take a compatible couple (or more) to make it work, but all kink done properly is great for relationships.

Thank you for this awesome question. And yes, I totally get what you mean about being diapered reducing the chances of cheating. It would pretty much eliminate any spur of the moment, moment of weakness encounters. Obviously it could be worked around, but that's a another level of cheating where planning and sneaking gets involved. Also, a Little is, I imagine, much less likely to cheat on their big, and vice versa, because of that additional significance those roles put into the psyche. It makes partners be more dependent on each other, but by choice and mutual consent. It means that more in the soul is on the line.

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, HomeAlone and LePew
Its helped my wife and me to have a very close bond. We absolutely adore each other. My nickname for her is Mommy and hers for me is baby.
Its helped us have a vigorous sex life and it makes me love snuggling too. I never expected to share this part of myself with a beautiful woman. Now that I have for almost 2 decades its still as good as the first times.

Is it the shame? The fear to be catched or exposed? Being an ABDL since ever, I developed a need to always be the best! It's stupid, as it's impossible to be always the best. But best friend, best son, best husband, best father, best employee, best everything is exhausting and frustrating!

Why did I do that? Much probably because I always had this little voice telling me that if I'm catched wearing a diaper or behaving like a baby, at least all other things in my life are "perfect". I know, it's ridiculous. I took me decades to understand that.

You can clearly see the "advantages" for the other(s). I always think for the others before thinking at me. I try to offer the best to my loved ones.
But sometimes, it can be boring for the others, or simply demotivating...

Be what you are, try not to hide your real personality and don't over react due to shame and fear... Then you will give the best and receive back the best!
These are my conclusions after a few decades of introspection...

Never say never, you'd be very surprised just how many don't care, or accept, or actually appreciate the ABDL thing! Diaper's may not lead to relationships, but the curiosity leads to overnighters!

Back