What are some of these abbreviations please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissygirlpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I keep seeing things like DDLG and others, I get AB and DL. I understand CD and TS but some others I don’t, is there a source of info on here that can explain?

I’d be grateful, thank you.

Jenny xx

❤️

So I think DDLG is Daddy Dom Little Girl.
What are some of the others that you don't get? I know that there are a LOT lol especially when it comes to gender fluidity but I can see if I can help.

Reactions: sissygirlpink and Happy2BeInNappies2
Most of the abbreviations can be learned doing a Google search for each one you don't understand. Hope that helps.

Reactions: sissygirlpink
SissyJenny2 said:
I keep seeing things like DDLG and others, I get AB and DL. I understand CD and TS but some others I don’t, is there a source of info on here that can explain?

I’d be grateful, thank you.

Jenny xx

❤️
Hello Jenny! Guess what ? I might be starting a trend.. a customer opened his jacket today and proudly showed me his rather boring, slightly glittery jumper.. And he said very happily "This is the first piece of girls clothing I have bought and worn! I had to ask the girl to tell me what size equivalent! " (He smiles happily 😊) .. Awww.. he was in his fifties... I thought you might like to know... as for abbreviations, I just look em up , or ask the poster , if you ask then it can open more conversations!

Reactions: KittyninjaW and sissygirlpink
Kittyinpink said:
Hello Jenny! Guess what ? I might be starting a trend.. a customer opened his jacket today and proudly showed me his rather boring, slightly glittery jumper.. And he said very happily "This is the first piece of girls clothing I have bought and worn! I had to ask the girl to tell me what size equivalent! " (He smiles happily 😊) .. Awww.. he was in his fifties... I thought you might like to know... as for abbreviations, I just look em up , or ask the poster , if you ask then it can open more conversations!
Oww my god that's so cute :) Love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back