What are some of the best Pull Ups you have ever wore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spookyshit

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm trying to think of new pull ups I should get!

As far as adult pull-ups, my go-tos have been Northshore GoSupreme and Tranquility Premium Overnights. Abena Abri-Flex are decent, too. There's pretty slim pickings for adult pull-ups.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and DLsecretlittle
Tena Maxi (EU), hands down.
I've tried many other pull-ups but never found any to be as good as the Tena, I do agree that Abena Abri-Flex works fairly good too tho

GoSupremes are my pick. They can handle one mild wetting but won't do too well if you flood. They are probably the most absorbant of the bunch. Pull-ups are convenient from a take on and off standpoint and easy to hide under clothes but I just don't like the not knowing part of if they will leak or not. With a full on brief I can trust with 99% confidence that ill be able to wet multiple times with no leaks. I know you didn't ask about the later part but I am bored and can't sleep so that is my two cents LOL

Reactions: BigKid25 and NorthShoreAdam
{Cough}

I have not found any pull-Up to be worth a :poop:
EVERY one I have tried ended up leaking on me! :(

Reactions: LittleJimmy, KrankyPants and sparky4to20
Advance supper work really well for me. Good tall leg guards. Thay are unisex but work better than any other pull ups I have tried by a long way. Day time use only .Tena and attend are a wast of money for me and will leak. And if I mess myself I may as well not be wearing one at all

goodnites are cute but are crap in terms of absorbancy

Reactions: TigerDL, LittleJimmy and KrankyPants
My favorite pull ups are as follows

Abena special m/l 2
Tranquility overnight
Wellness
Always discreet overnight
Tena intimates overnight

All of these work pretty well for me as long as you realize pull ups have their limits of what they can do and honestly a contoured pad inside some snug fitting underwear will go a lot further than any pull up that is currently in existence

I was quite happy with Tranquility Premium Overnight pull ups that I wore all day and all night...until I discovered Dry Direct pull ups. They are quite similar to the Tranquility with 2 differences. They have much more capacity and the leg cuffs are a bit tighter (better to prevent leaks).

I wish they still made the original all white goodnites but I wear cvs Brand overnight adult pullups or Kroger overnight adult pullups which have the same thickness as the old goodnites the I had to wear as a kid in the 90s

Reactions: LittleJimmy, BigKid25, DiaperGuy08 and 1 other person
Definitely the gosupreme fro. Northshore. Although I was just wearing on and it leaked on me. But still the best ones I have found so far.

LFB little dreamers
Forsite mary jane
Tykables cammies

Reactions: GoodnitesLover8
I don't think there are any decent pull ups personally, certainly not ones aimed at ABDL's which is what I'd like. The best I've ever worn are Huggies Pull Ups from the late 90's / early 2000's
1600715214300.png

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants, Deleted member 41919 and 7 others
The tall XL Goodnites from mid-2000 to 2002.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08, DiaperedBedwetter1998, FudgedInLuvs and 1 other person
LittleScotty said:
I don't think there are any decent pull ups personally, certainly not ones aimed at ABDL's which is what I'd like. The best I've ever worn are Huggies Pull Ups from the late 90's / early 2000's
these were pretty good bck in the day

I wear Goodnites which are by far my favorite pull-ups

Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I've never been into pull-up style diapers myself--tapes all the way!--but if anyone knows any good modern styles, let me know.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
littledreamers333 said:
Tykables cammies
not sure about the others you listed, but this is tape style, not a pull up

Best were the original all white unisex Goodnites. Nowadays I still use Goodnites, and have little if any issues, but I do wish that they had never gone off course, maybe the upgrades with leg barriers and 5 layer protection, but nothing more

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back