What are some of the best Pull Ups you have ever wore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huggies pullups 2004

Attachments

• 2004d.jpg
    2004d.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 2004b.jpg
    2004b.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2004 (1).jpg
    2004 (1).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 10
  • 2004c.jpg
    2004c.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: WillFord384 and pampersguy827
Always been partial to Goodnites Underwear myself, so those might be worth a go (especially with the new larger sizes coming out soon). The generic/store brand versions of Goodnites (Target Up&Up Nighttime Underwear, Kroger Comforts Nite Pants) are usually always a good alternative, as well. Though, if you're able to get ahold of the Korean version of Goodnites with the refastenable sides, those would probably be the best of the options.

Other than that, I think the official Huggies Pull-Ups - with side extenders (unless you're really lucky and able to fit into them without) - would certainly be a fun option! Generics/store brand versions would be good bets there too.

As a last possible additional option, if you're like me and always looking for Earth-friendly alternatives to stuff, I would highly recommend trying out either Huggies' Pull-Ups New Leaf or Bambo Nature's Dreamy Night Pants. I’ve personally found them both to be pretty awesome alternatives to the normal options. And like most things, they're not perfect; however, I would definitely say that they're at least worth a try!

Hope this helps and best of luck in your pull-up journey! 😄

Reactions: TigerDL
Well this may come as a shock to some (or most?) but I recently trialed a package of Depends Night Defense Pullups (size small / medium) recommended by @iampadded (yes with my 35" waist I am on the edge but wanted a bit tighter fit so I went with the smaller size and they fit great). I normally only wear adult training underwear and my plastic underpants to bed each night but due to an upcoming stay at a friend's house I needed to try something with a bit more security to add to my training underwear and pp to lower the potential for leaks. On a recent past stay at their cabin-home (vacation house) I had to affirm to them I sleep with a plastic mattress cover on my bed. Though initially a bit embarrassing, at my age, it is not a big humiliation and they are great friends and thought little about my nighttime possible bw. At my next stay being in the area on business, Mary, offered to purchase some pullups for me since she buys pullups for her nephew when he stays with them also from time to time and she gets a deep discount at the medical store due to her PT work. Definitely a bit odd to offer but logically she does this so her nephew does not have to try to pack so much bulk in his suitcase for the airplane; which would be my situation also.

Many years ago I tried Depends pullup and in one full release it ran down my legs and I decided they would never work for a nighttime release like I had laying down. In trialing the Night Defense pullup I was surprised to see that if I release about half of a full void, the pullup absorbs very well and swells a lot (I do not recall this from a regular Depends). I then release the final 50% about 3 minutes later and still no leaks. I would then put on my trainers and pp and go to bed and had no leaks when I woke up in the morning. I also tried several times to wear to bed dry and then when I woke up in the night and had the urge to go I would let go and still to my surprise I had no major leaks except for some slight wetness around my training underwear leg openings, but just barely. For me this is perfect so when I do wear at my friend's cabin-home, my worst case of wetting would be what I trialed now with success. I gather Depends has much more SAP in their diapers now and this has made the difference? So I am comfortable asking Mary to purchase the Depends ND pullups for me.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
The good and old white Drynites/ Goodnites,,
Libero sleeptight 10.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and littledreamers333
My personal favourite were the early 2000's Pull-ups and Goodnites. The elastic on the side panels was stretchy enough that they didn't need to be modded. Not to mention, it was those that got me into wearing in the first place.

Reactions: pampersguy827, DiaperGuy08, GoodniteQueen and 1 other person
The CVS store brand have been quite reliable for me, usually one wetting a diaper but up to three wettings if you wear two. I also love how they color them purple...

Goodnites are my favorite.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and littledreamers333
The old white unisex DryNites.

They actually fitted me!

Of the adult Pull-Ups, Aldi Sana and Abena L3 aren’t bad.

Reactions: Dutchone and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Personally, I loved the early 2000s pull-ups

I normally wear just premium adult diapers.....betterdry,confidry 24/7,rearz inspire incontrol, and/or Megamax. I need to use pullup for work time use. I swore I'd seen a 3500ml capacity adult pullup but can't remember brand. I even bought 2 pack sample a while ago but just now decided I was going to start using. Anyone know???? Would also help with others in this posting of people.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
I miss the original plain all white Goodnites too. Those were the best!

LittleScotty said:
I don't think there are any decent pull ups personally, certainly not ones aimed at ABDL's which is what I'd like. The best I've ever worn are Huggies Pull Ups from the late 90's / early 2000's
View attachment 44899

omg!!!! these were the pull ups that pretty much made me become obsessed with diapers! I remember being 6 years old (1993) and having this same exact pack. I would put one on at night and pose in front of the mirror trying to look like the kid on the package! I remember my mom asking why I would get so excited to put on pull ups at bedtime lmao.

Reactions: TigerDL, LittleScotty, LittleJimmy and 1 other person
Back in the early 2000's, XP Medical used to sell a pull-up that was imported from Japan. They had a tab on the back for the purpose of rolling them up and taping them for disposal, like some toddler pull-ups currently have. Fluid uptake and retention on these were very good. And their padding stretched their full length. And they were very thick. They were very similar to Pampers Easy Ups, except they were all white. Those were the best I've tried. They have long been discontinued and taken out of the market.

Reactions: TigerDL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back