What am I doing wrong 4 tape diaper fit

Francesthecat

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi All,

I am wondering what I am doing wrong, 😑 trying out 4 tape style diapers ?

I am average sized woman, and medium sized fit me. For a size type reference I wear a men’s size 30 jeans. That is widest part across the hips, backside.

So after trying mollicare pull-ups not a fan. ID care pull ups fitted great. Then went for their slip version which is 4 tapes. I don’t know why, but the front part of the diaper, was gapping.
It fit fine across my bottom, and around the legs. This loose part at the top, would have lead to leaks odours etc.

Anyone please have suggestions for how to apply tapes to prevent this ?

Attachments

• IMG_7445.jpeg
    IMG_7445.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 13
Not sure I understand the problem entirely,
but can you make the diaper stay in place with only the two lower tapes mounted, usually slightly upwards?
Also consider that, as long as the diaper is positioned correctly, and you still get the feeling that they doesn't fit properly, it might also be the wrong size or brand for you.

I hate to say this, but a picture (only show the diaper) will give me a way to answer you accurately. Your description sounds like you're doing everything properly. If you don't want to share the pic, feel free to send it to me in a message. I will never share anything sent to me in confidence.

CptKirk

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
What method of diaper application are you employing? That will make a difference in adjustment and fit. Standing, lying, sitting? You'll need to accommodate appropriately

I was lying down. I will add some extremely blurry images to provide some sort of context.

You sort of can see the extra material that was in the front no tight against my stomach pelvic area.

Thanks

Not sure what to interpret as heads or tails on those tapes...

Last edited:
You didn't have to do that lol. I tried copying a link that may be helpful from the abdl community simply titled "how to put on a diaper" as basic as that sounds, it may assist you. Im male and by the sounds of it, same build roughly. Whether standing or seated i make sure to draw bottom tape first and pull straight acrossed fairly tight. Then pull the diaper upwards to make sure no folds and bring the top tapes in and downward. Just my preference. Idk if that would help you.

Reactions: Andy97
Back