What a week

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
my parent has shingles, I’ve been doing everything but it’s only until I get well again. Now I’ve been prescribed anti depressants I can get well again. But erm I brought an emergency battery (Duracell) to use while I camp for power, I unboxed it, plugged it in, pop bang fizz is the sound it made as smoke started to come out of it, i had to go to A&E because the smoke hurt my throat and made me cough badly but I’m okay now but I’ve spent two days on the phone going back and forth with Duracell to sort this battery out. They wanted me to send in the unsafe battery (they found someone to come collect it) I had to give them my charger and usb cables and when your autistic you get used to your stuff and used to looking at it and when it’s gone it’s difficult 😞 I’ve had to replace it all at the cost of Duracell they said they will pay me for the replacement chargers. It was more the fact that it was a fire risk and risk to my safety. Lithium batteries are horrible. Then I get to Asda to buy food and I couldn’t cope it was too busy and I had to get my partner to come collect me and in the mist of it all I got overcharged several pounds for a tub of rash cream (baby type)
So I got home threw everything in my bag and gone outdoors camping, even ordered a takeaway. So I’m laying here with my usb powered fan running to cool down. I hate this heat.

I want to do more with my life than waste it on negativity, I want to start my meds again like I been told I can, when my head in more peaceful I want to get my bus pass sorted so I can travel and get out in to the world and heal, soak up the sights in Scotland and just be okay. I got a little bit more money now so I’ve been starting by eating better nothing fancy just stakes that are on offer 2 for £8 and sauce. I don’t know how long I have on this planet, I’m getting on for 40 and I don’t walk too good and I wet myself and have skin rashes and bad joints but I want to see nature, I love and adore nature. I want to start a domain and host it, start taking nature photos, photos of the sky, nature, animals and enjoy the show nature has to offer. I am thankful to god for nature, for animals and for allowing me to be here to see everything he created.

Sorry a correction - my parent doesn’t have shingles my partner does - silly me

Back