What a waste, but kind of not...

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I Padded up, this morning, in an XP5000. I was planning on wearing it all day, at work. But, I had a rough reaction to food from last night. So, 1/2 an hour after showing up, a fart turned into more. So while it saved my ass, literally (ass of my pants), I wasn't able to wearing it all day. Phew but bummer.

Stay Padded My Friends.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Midwest82
MixerOp said:
So I Padded up, this morning, in an XP5000. I was planning on wearing it all day, at work. But, I had a rough reaction to food from last night. So, 1/2 an hour after showing up, a fart turned into more. So while it saved my ass, literally (ass of my pants), I wasn't able to wearing it all day. Phew but bummer.

Stay Padded My Friends.
Well thankfully you were wearing one. Never trust a fart. Hopefully your stomach issue resolves.

Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
Feel better and try again.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Sometimes the best laid plans don't go the way you hope.

Time to get together a changing bag for your vehicle! I've got a small backpack with ~4 diapers in it, each in a 1gal ziploc bag for protection. One thin, two medium, and one overnight-grade. I also have a little travel bottle of talc, and a thick walled black garbage bag. I keep the bag closed with a combo luggage lock. Good to have "in case of emergency", or even if I decide to stay over somewhere overnight etc.

So far I've only needed to run out and grab it once, but it was good to have!

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Back