Wetting

Absolutely. Especially if my diaper is already pretty full. I just love the feeling of my warm pee flowing into my diaper and slowly being absorbed.

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, PearlandDL, Diprs2 and 5 others
I wear at night and often use the diaper in preference to toilet get ups. The feeling of warm pee in the diaper is a wonderful sensation each time. I often wear plastic pants over the diaper and i love that smell of pee and plastic in the morning.

Attachments

• 20240302_072321.jpg
    20240302_072321.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: PearlandDL, nectar0001, Diprs2 and 5 others
Wish I could stay dry.

• Sad
Reactions: gobphus
mistykitty said:
Ok, that's understandable. You don't exactly have the best environment for it and you're still kind of in the binge and purge part of it. Look, even if you don't use forget that the word normal exists because it's the worst word ever and everyone has thier own normal so that word is just ridiculous. Second you've done nothing wrong and their is nothing wrong with you enjoying diapers but I do understand the difficulty with family. I apologize if I seemed a bit nosy but I care about everyone here and want to be able to help if possible. I'll drop this now but please know that there's nothing wrong with you a lot of people here have gone through the same thing and we're here for you to talk with while you handle it if you want us.
I think I might just cry. This is literally the nicest thing a stranger has ever said to me. Thank you so much for caring.

Reactions: PearlandDL, Diprs2, jaydavidson and 1 other person
I love wetting my diaper. Feeling the warm tingling sensation every time I pee. I’ll stay in a soaked diaper as long as possible.

Reactions: PearlandDL, DLPeakOut, Diprs2 and 7 others
Love wetting. Getting very desperate and releasing is hot too

Reactions: ryanbailey, Diprs2, Chrissie and 3 others
Forced said:
Yes!
The tingle after my bladder has emptied into my nappy is the best feeling ever…..or close!
Oh my gosh yes, I never thought about it yes, the tingle of tinkling in my Diaper!!!! :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: DLPeakOut, Diprs2, GoodnitesXL21 and 3 others
DLPeakOut said:
I wear at night and often use the diaper in preference to toilet get ups. The feeling of warm pee in the diaper is a wonderful sensation each time. I often wear plastic pants over the diaper and i love that smell of pee and plastic in the morning.
Such a great idea to wear the plastic/rubber pants over your diaper when sleeping in bed at night. We tend to toss and turn a lot while we’re sleeping so it’s good to have added protection. I know the warm wetness feels good inside us, but trust me, you don’t want to have to clean up a bed mattress soaked in pee as the smell won’t be pleasant and it’s difficult to get rid of.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, DLPeakOut, Diprs2 and 4 others
Yes I love wet my diaper

Reactions: ianwee, Diprs2, Chrissie and 1 other person
I don’t take mine off until I have wet at least twice. For me it’s a must.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, Diprs2 and Wetshisbed
It’s not so much that I love wetting them so much as I love feeling it swell as I wet multiple times. If I can, I will go as much as my diaper allows. The bulge is great.

Reactions: Tigondegra, DLPeakOut, Diprs2 and 2 others
Want4mor said:
It’s not so much that I love wetting them so much as I love feeling it swell as I wet multiple times. If I can, I will go as much as my diaper allows. The bulge is great.
I understand and feel the same and that’s all possible as long as you are wearing a really good, thick, quality diaper.

Reactions: Tigondegra, DLPeakOut and GoodnitesXL21
Reactions: Wetshisbed
Floodingpants said:
Does anyone love wetting their diapers as much as wearing them. I just love the act of wetting my diapers.
Yes I love wetting my diaper as much as I like wearing it

Reactions: Wetshisbed
I absolutely love to wet my diapers!! The feeling (depending on the diaper) is anywhere from feeling like a warm river of pee flowing between your legs and feeling diaper swell to just being able to let loose and barely feel it. The past week or so I’ve had some real wetters tho as I’ve had too much caffeine and lots of water and I honestly just sit or lie back in them for a few minutes and let diaper do its work. I’ve had a couple of leaks (but nothing catastrophic) tho. Most times I’ve probably waited a little too long to pee and I hold in more at one time than I should

Reactions: Wetshisbed, DLPeakOut and gobphus
Yes I love the feeling of wetting my diaper. I also love how it swells and I can tell it is getting fuller and remain in my wet diaper until I know my next time will leak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrissie, jaydavidson and Wetshisbed
DLPeakOut said:
The smell of wet nappies and plastic pants is amazing

Reactions: jaydavidson, DLPeakOut and Chrissie
Teddy02 said:
Sure, a nappy is the most sensual garment for me, wet or dry. As I am UIC, and have been for a long time it is vital that I am dressed ‘properly’ but the pleasure remains as it did when I was a child.
I am incontinent but do love the feeling of a wet nappy

Briannacd said:
Yes I love the feeling of wetting my diaper. I also love how it swells and I can tell it is getting fuller and remain in my wet diaper until I know my next time will leak.
@Briannacd same and that’s why if I’m going to wear a diaper to bed, I make sure to slip the plastic/rubber under pants over them for added protection as I don’t want to risk leaking through and into the bed mattress.

Reactions: Briannacd, DLPeakOut and Chrissie
Briannacd said:
jaydavidson said:
@Briannacd same and that’s why if I’m going to wear a diaper to bed, I make sure to slip the plastic/rubber under pants over them for added protection as I don’t want to risk leaking through and into the bed mattress.
A third layer of protection is a waterproof bed mat. I have a washable one but mainly use disposable one, which seem to last for weeks and weeks if I haven't leaked onto them.

Reactions: jaydavidson
Back