wetting as kids

when you were a kid how many times did you intentionally wet your pants/diapers/pull-ups

• never

Votes: 110 27.8%
  • rarely

Votes: 157 39.6%
  • weekly

Votes: 72 18.2%
  • once a day

Votes: 32 8.1%
  • never peed in the toilet

Votes: 25 6.3%

• Total voters
treehopper said:
Yep, probably every boy has been caught doing it at least once. The pee smell gives it away if you don't change and hide the wet undies and pants quickly.
Peeing is not the worst thing I’ve been caught doing in my pants lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Dune1001, treehopper and wetaccident
I wet the bed legit when I was about 6. just enough to dampen my briefs. I liked it so much I wore those briefs every day and peed a little every night. Finally the underpants got so smelly I took them off and hid them under my pillow. My sheets had big wet spot too. that night my dad decided to tuck me and my two brothers in bed. I was the last one and was shamed for my wet bed. why didn't you tell us? don't remember now. long time ago. now I wear diapers and pullups every day for age related incontinence. I'm between medium is too small and large too large. . depends night defense is best.

treehopper said:
I think that is rather common, either a pee accident, or on purpose - and how many are doing it is a mysterious secret. The snowpants hide the wet undies and pants, and soaking them goes un-noticed by friends. If there are too many layers of clothes - peeing in them in the snowpants is easier than getting undressed.

Of course, hiding them or washing once at home is needed to avoid a lot of questions about "did you pee in your pants?"
The trick would be after peeing, you just roll in the snow and get soaked all the way through. That way the pee would get diluted enough to be hard to detect.

Whenever “borrowing” nappies as a child, at first from my little sister and later from friends younger siblings, I would always wet them when I got the chance.

I loved the warm feeling of weeing in a nappy. It was just amazing.

The best was when I sneakily wore them to bed on occasion. I would fumble around to put the nappy on lying down, hoping that the duvet would muffle the sound of the crinkle.

When weeing, I would love the feeling of warm wee running down my bottom and pooling in the seat of the nappy.

Funnily enough, I don’t ever remember a single time when a nappy leaked on me when doing that as a child.

I experimented with wetting my underpants on occasion while standing in the bath. I liked the sensation of wee running down my legs. I would then rinse them out and dry them behind the radiator in my bedroom.

When going swimming I would always simulate an accident and wet my swimming trunks in the shower immediately before showering for some totally undetected wetting fun.

Nice memories!

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiejamie and treehopper
Pretty much all the time lol. If I was in a nappy I was not going to the toilet would definitely just wet myself

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Geekboy said:
Peeing is not the worst thing I’ve been caught doing in my pants lol.
Did you poo in them too ? lol

There were a quite a few mornings I would wake up with a dry goodnites on and I would usually just wet it. And definitely a few times when I was wearing in the day that I just decided to go instead of having to stop what I was doing to go to the bathroom

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and wetaccident
Jamie12345 said:
There were a quite a few mornings I would wake up with a dry goodnites on and I would usually just wet it. And definitely a few times when I was wearing in the day that I just decided to go instead of having to stop what I was doing to go to the bathroom
Not wanting to stop what I was doing to go to the bathroom because I was having too much fun or afraid of missing out on something was a primary reason I wet my pants a lot as a kid. Somehow going to the bathroom was so much a lower priority for me than whatever I was doing so I just tried to hold it and would go "later". I definitely would have taken advantage of goodnites in that situation!

Reactions: DinoFrant, Teddy02 and Jamie12345
treehopper said:
Did you poo in them too ? lol
Yes a few times growing up just for fun. My grandma caught me one time and it was not fun.

Reactions: treehopper
Geekboy said:
Yes a few times growing up just for fun. My grandma caught me one time and it was not fun.
Did you have a plan for how to hide that you pooed in your pants ? And somehow you got caught ?

treehopper said:
Did you have a plan for how to hide that you pooed in your pants ? And somehow you got caught ?
I didn’t really have a plan I would just do it and not think about the consequences. From what I remember my mom just kinda knew I had done it.

i wore a diaper every night to bed for bw - and it was routine that diapers went on right after dinner. as i got older i could stay up later, but my mom would still change me right after dinner with my younger bro. And so if i had to go pee before bed and i was already in my night diaper, i would just used it. I don't know how that happened, but it did and i don't remember it being a big thing. And on weekends when i got to sleep in, until i was told to take it off and get changed, if i had to pee in it i would..

Reactions: Stacy, skalippi and GoodnitesXL21
Sidewinder said:
No, but I have while skiing.
I always wear a thick disposable, like an M4, and then plastic underpants over that and some sweat pants or pj bottoms then my snowpants.

treehopper said:
Did anyone pee in their snowpants when they were sledding or boarding ?
I don't remember ever peeing my snowpants but as a kid I used to always like to play outside in the rain and lots of times when I knew my clothes were going to be wet anyway I would totally saturate my pants with pee. It always felt so good and warm running down my legs.
Same thing if we had swim trunks on for running through the sprinklers or something. Always peed in them. Basically anytime I thought I could get away with it.

Reactions: wetaccident, Teddy02 and ianwee
I voted weekly but that is probably too often. But is has always been more frequent than rarely!I cant remember when I consciously started. Probably I was about 5 or 6. There is one occasion I do remember. I was playing with a playmate. I was in short trousers, I needed to pee and decided to do it in my pants/trousers. The friend I was playing with watched and I remember saying it would dry. We then carried on playing. I dont think my parents found out.

When a bit older I remember liking peeing my PJ's when in bed & before going to sleep.. Never a full pee, careful not to make the bed too wet. So my PJ's and bed always dry by the morning. I have continued to wet myself ever since - always loving the feeling of wetness and naughtyness. - which has never gone away. It also became an important part of sex play.

Reactions: Steve22315 and wetaccident
I never intentionally wet myself.
As a kid I had trouble feeling I had to go until it was almost to late.
Sometimes it was. Never bed wet.
But lots of daytime accidents.
So my urine shutdown worked fine at night time
That's why my parents thought I was lazy though I was not.

Last edited:
I dont remember wetting during my early teens. But ! certainly regained the habit at 16 - I had my 1st motorbike and went for a Sunday morning ride. stopping for a break I decided to wet myself - peeing my pants and trousers in the belief that the wind across my crotch when riding home would dry me, some hope! so one getting home it was a quick change without my parents seeing my wetness!!!

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and wetaccident
I used to wet intentionally lots of times as a kid. I vividly remember my first time on purpose and the pleasurable sensations when about six years old. This may seem familiar to some since I posted it at Omorashi.org under the pseudonym WetMePants.

I was playing at the woods edge with my best neighborhood buddy and had a powerful need to pee. It would have been the norm to just unzip and take care of business right there. But for some reason I felt the urge to do it in my pants. I told my friend I needed to pee and that I could just go in my pants. He urged me not to, but I was determined. I was wearing new blue jeans that still had their deep dark blue color and stiffness. I spread my legs apart as we both watched my crotch darken and the wet stain radiate down the inseams of both legs to my shoes. Maybe I was predisposed for this kink, but from that point onward it never diminished.

Also, around this time I had a bedwetting incident. I was awake, though I’m not sure how fully conscious I was. I woke at daylight with a powerful urge to pee. Could be the urge might have woken me. Anyway, I was awake enough to sense when I let loose and the long strong stream that soaked my undies and summer weight PJs. Then I drifted back to sleep only to be woken up by my grandmother. My sister who I was sharing the bed with must have ratted me out.

At some point I developed a liking for letting go spurts in my pants. It probably had as much to with the naughty thrill of doing as it did with the wet reminder it left in my crotch. I didn’t always do it the same way. Sometimes I’d sit on the toilet with my underpants still on and wet the pouch. I’ve always loved that sight. Then I’d pull my pants up over it. I know I tried doing the full wetting that way too, but that would soak through and show, so had to be careful with that one.

I remember one day playing with the girl across the street except this time we were at her grandmother’s home up the street. We were playing in an old pigeon coop that had two small rooms, windows, and a door... We were playing school and I was the student. Except I was playing my own game by edging with my piss. Eventually I’d let go with some spurts in my pants. Nancy didn’t know I was doing it. Once or twice, I said I needed to go home to go to the bathroom, but really, I just wanted to inspect my wet underpants. I know that seems tame, but there were more times when we both wet together.

I used to sneak an extra pair of undies down my pants and head down to my treehouse behind my grandparent’s house. In my treehouse I’d remove my pants and soak my briefs. Afterwards I’d hide the evidence in some nearby rocks. I did it enough times that eventually I had a stash of dried peed undies to wet repeatedly. Of course, that would be when it was warm enough outside.

I’d also wet undies, pants, and shorts in my bedroom and need to hide them until they dried, and I could then throw them in the hamper to be washed. I don’t know how much my mother suspected anything. One time she confronted me at the dinner table in front of my dad and siblings. My mom wanted to know why a pair of my pants in the hamper were wet. I acted dumb like it was a mystery to me. The act wasn’t difficult because I was truly dumfounded not recalling doing anything very recently. Maybe she was on to me, I don’t know, and wanted to embarrass me.

Reactions: wetaccident and Pelusos
so much of this resonates with me - letting go of spurts of pee, the feel of wetness, sitting on the loo with my pants still on, not "overwetting" so as to avoid any obvious wet patches - much of which I still do!

Reactions: wetaccident, Steve22315 and oldpppants
Jg21101 said:
Pretty much all the time lol. If I was in a nappy I was not going to the toilet would definitely just wet myself
My folks would put me in nappies for long journeys. I never made any effort to stay dry once in a nappy.

Reactions: diaperkool, Lostdiapersboy and Sidewinder
Back