wetting as kids

when you were a kid how many times did you intentionally wet your pants/diapers/pull-ups

• never

Votes: 110 27.8%
  • rarely

Votes: 157 39.6%
  • weekly

Votes: 72 18.2%
  • once a day

Votes: 32 8.1%
  • never peed in the toilet

Votes: 25 6.3%

• Total voters
I was a bedwetter as a kid. I started intentionally wetting my pull-ups when I was a preteen. My rationale was that since I knew I was going to wake up wet, I might as well wet them anyway. I didn’t do it too often, because I was worried that my parents would somehow catch on. If I had to pee again in the morning, I’d just go in my pull up before changing. Good times.

Reactions: DiaperGirly, sinceiwassmall, Goodnites11 and 4 others
i wet the bed nightly almost up until i was about 12 or so, it's hard to remember exactly when i stopped, but i was wearing diapers for a long time as a kid! i know i almost definitely used them on purpose, i have a few memories of doing so late at night while i was still awake. i mean you might as well, it's already there, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident, Lostdiapersboy and iampadded
PaddedPonyboy said:
i wet the bed nightly almost up until i was about 12 or so, it's hard to remember exactly when i stopped, but i was wearing diapers for a long time as a kid! i know i almost definitely used them on purpose, i have a few memories of doing so late at night while i was still awake. i mean you might as well, it's already there, right?
I agree. I was also in the “if you’re diapered club, you might as well use them”. While there was obviously a reason why I was still in diapers at night, I did started to have dry nights. I still often use them intentionally. Thus I was probably kept in diapers at night long after I could’ve started being weaned off them.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
I was fascinated with pee as far back as I can remember. When I was a little kid it was just innocent fun doing things like making a fountain when I had a bath. It became a kink when I hit puberty and wetting was my favorite thing to do. I voted for weekly because I didn't do it every day but between having the pee dream and being a horny kid I think I probably got something wet 3 or 4 times a week.

Reactions: wetaccident and Sidewinder
throughout my childhood, my Mother would often threaten me with what she would call "belt diapers" for my bedwetting and soiling issues the only time she got me some diapers was when she found a package of diapers called Ambeze these diapers were so thin and fit so poorly that they didn't absorb well and leaked right out this was before diapers had SAP they were a disaster so she gave up on them

Back