wetting as kids

when you were a kid how many times did you intentionally wet your pants/diapers/pull-ups

• never

Votes: 110 27.8%
  • rarely

Votes: 157 39.6%
  • weekly

Votes: 72 18.2%
  • once a day

Votes: 32 8.1%
  • never peed in the toilet

Votes: 25 6.3%

• Total voters
JamesChetwynd said:
It played havoc with our undies, of course
Yes, the undies were always streaked and stained at the end of a week - the worse for playing all summer outdoors. It was just taken in stride as boys being boys. :)

Reactions: wetaccident
I wore Goodnites to bed as a kid. I would usually pee in it after getting up in the morning. On some nights I would stay up a bit late if there was something I wanted to see on TV. The deal was I had to be in my PJs, Goodnite included, teeth brushed and all that. Then straight to bed after. Part of the deal was I wasn’t supposed to use my Goodnite if I had to pee. I didn’t always hold up that part of the deal.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, ianwee, wetaccident and 2 others
JamesChetwynd said:
never any attempt at wiping. I don't think we were being consciously naughty or unhygenic - it just didn't occur to us that we should wipe, because we all felt so happy and free and unrestricted.
That was how things were in the summer outdoors -- We didn't give much thought to the condition of our undies - just having a poo and back to playing. They did often get rather browned. 🤭

I did wet myself as a child, but hardly ever intentionally.

There was one time that I do recall where it was semi-intentional and that was when I was 8 years old.

Last edited:
toddlerPampers said:
When I was that age, five, we all played ‘house’. And in the house there was always a baby. I don’t remember being the baby ever, or wanting to be, but I distinctly recall people making a sound when the baby’s diaper was changed, the sound diaper pins make, a modified ‘click’.

To this day, I love diaper pins, and use them, even though I wear disposables.View attachment 118179View attachment 118180View attachment 118181View attachment 118182View attachment 118183
I just ordered a pack of plastic pants from Amazon and they look exactly like the ones on the Blue Luvs diaper. They are semi clear and have that swishy inside on them and remind me of old school plastic pants. I was pleasantly surprised how vintage they looked.

Reactions: Sidewinder
I rarely wet my pants when I was a kid. I can remember trying to though a few times in hopes that it would lead to me getting put back into diapers but just never could. The closest I came was a few dribbles.

MikeDJ said:
I just ordered a pack of plastic pants from Amazon and they look exactly like the ones on the Blue Luvs diaper. They are semi clear and have that swishy inside on them and remind me of old school plastic pants. I was pleasantly surprised how vintage they looked.

They sound great, have you a link?

goodniteswearer89 said:
I rarely wet my pants when I was a kid. I can remember trying to though a few times in hopes that it would lead to me getting put back into diapers but just never could. The closest I came was a few dribbles.
Apparently the potty-training force was strong in you.

Reactions: treehopper, Sidewinder and goodniteswearer89
oldpppants said:
Apparently the potty-training force was strong in you.
Yeah it was. But now I have be able to pee my pants a little more easier. I think after a few years of wearing diapers on and off I’ve been able to retrain my bladder and now it is more easier to pee my pants then it was when I was a kid.

Did anyone pee in their snowpants when they were sledding or boarding ?

treehopper said:
Oh yes! Many times. I would wear my tighty whities and light blue jeans under my snow pants anytime I went out to play with friends in the snow. I would hold out as long as I could then I would completely pee my pants without any of my friends knowing. I would always try to do it mid conversation with friends as I felt that was the naughtiest thing to do. I would get home and take everything off and either hide my wet clothes or put them in the wash. Thankfully my mom showed me how to do laundry early on so it wasn’t uncommon for me to use the washing machine especially after playing in the snow.

• Love
Reactions: skalippi, wetaccident and treehopper
Geekboy said:
Oh yes! Many times. I would wear my tighty whities and light blue jeans under my snow pants anytime I went out to play with friends in the snow. I would hold out as long as I could then I would completely pee my pants without any of my friends knowing. I would always try to do it mid conversation with friends as I felt that was the naughtiest thing to do. I would get home and take everything off and either hide my wet clothes or put them in the wash. Thankfully my mom showed me how to do laundry early on so it wasn’t uncommon for me to use the washing machine especially after playing in the snow.
I think that is rather common, either a pee accident, or on purpose - and how many are doing it is a mysterious secret. The snowpants hide the wet undies and pants, and soaking them goes un-noticed by friends. If there are too many layers of clothes - peeing in them in the snowpants is easier than getting undressed.

Of course, hiding them or washing once at home is needed to avoid a lot of questions about "did you pee in your pants?"

treehopper said:
I think that is rather common, either a pee accident, or on purpose - and how many are doing it is a mysterious secret. The snowpants hide the wet undies and pants, and soaking them goes un-noticed by friends. If there are too many layers of clothes - peeing in them in the snowpants is easier than getting undressed.

Of course, hiding them or washing once at home is needed to avoid a lot of questions about "did you pee in your pants?"
I got caught once that I can remember but it was not a big deal. If memory serves, my mom kinda laughed it off and chalked it up to I was too heavily layered to undo everything. Boys will be boys after all.

Reactions: treehopper
Geekboy said:
I got caught once that I can remember
Yep, probably every boy has been caught doing it at least once. The pee smell gives it away if you don't change and hide the wet undies and pants quickly.

My cheat of an answer: I swam competitively growing up, and I'd pee in the shower with my suit still on.

Reactions: jamiejamie and treehopper
Sealander said:
My cheat of an answer: I swam competitively growing up, and I'd pee in the shower with my suit still on.
Pretty sure lots of other swimmers did that too. ( or they peed in the pool )

treehopper said:
No, but I have while skiing.

Sealander said:
I did too! What was your best stroke? Mine was the butterfly.

treehopper said:
Pretty sure lots of other swimmers did that too. ( or they peed in the pool )
Yeah for sure. I never did pee in the pool, but I can tell you that virtually everyone on my high school team did.
jamiejamie said:
I did too! What was your best stroke? Mine was the butterfly.
Butterfly as well! My other event was IM.

Sealander said:
Yeah for sure. I never did pee in the pool, but I can tell you that virtually everyone on my high school team did.

Butterfly as well! My other event was IM.
Yea. IM was also my specialty. Only the 100 & 200 though. Not the 400.

Reactions: Sealander
Back