Wet the bed out of nowhere

BuddyBoy said:
To be on the safe side you had better start wearing your diaper and panties nightly. If you can achieve 90 nights of dryness in a row you can try it without protection again.
That sounds like a good plan. But I have to say that I am not able to keep diapers dry if i put them on. I always soak them... so maybe the "90 day challenge" will be a bit difficult for me :-/

Reactions: Neroforte
5566hji said:
That sounds like a good plan. But I have to say that I am not able to keep diapers dry if i put them on. I always soak them... so maybe the "90 day challenge" will be a bit difficult for me :-/
If I have understood you correctly, you are sure to wet if you wear a diaper but you can not be sure you will not wet if you don't wear one. Sounds like you had better come to terms with the fact that you are a bedwetter and take proper precautions. Many of us have been in the same position. Keep posting and let us know how you are doing.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Neroforte and NappiedTruckDriver
I'd definitely go and see a doctor and get things checked out. The accidents could be stress related (stress is a big, big IBS trigger for me) but I'd make sure anything else is ruled out.

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Well a little update on this from me…

It has happened now two other times, once a few weeks ago and again two weeks before that🫤. Both times I was not padded. Both times I was drinking, first time I wasn’t very drunk, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t go to the bathroom before bed. Last time the wife and I went out to a bar, drank quite a bit, did some dancing and had a great time. I was drinking whiskey and coke.

When we got home late that night, I peed shortly before getting in bed. The wife told me I should wear a diaper, but I declined because I had just went to the bathroom and didn’t feel I would be able to “enjoy” the most of it if ya know what I mean. If I’m wearing at night I usually like to plan it where I go to bed half full, drink a bunch of water, wake up and fill the rest. Wearing during the day is usually off limits for me as I have kids in the house and God forbid they hear the crinkle.

I woke up the next morning soaked. Absolutely soaked. Even made its way all the way to my pillow. And my wife got a little wet from it too.

I felt horrible. There have been plenty of times in the past when I have been way more intoxicated and never had this issue. I have spent the time since making sure I pee before bed, and have been so stressed about it happening again that I’m losing sleep. I usually wake up around 2 am and can’t fall back asleep because of it. Part of me thinks if we are out drinking I better just wear one, part of me think that will make my situation worse because I will be training my body to pee during the night when buzzed.

Sorry for the rant just not sure where to go from here.

abdlchristian12 said:
Well a little update on this from me…

It has happened now two other times, once a few weeks ago and again two weeks before that🫤. Both times I was not padded. Both times I was drinking, first time I wasn’t very drunk, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t go to the bathroom before bed. Last time the wife and I went out to a bar, drank quite a bit, did some dancing and had a great time. I was drinking whiskey and coke.

When we got home late that night, I peed shortly before getting in bed. The wife told me I should wear a diaper, but I declined because I had just went to the bathroom and didn’t feel I would be able to “enjoy” the most of it if ya know what I mean. If I’m wearing at night I usually like to plan it where I go to bed half full, drink a bunch of water, wake up and fill the rest. Wearing during the day is usually off limits for me as I have kids in the house and God forbid they hear the crinkle.

I woke up the next morning soaked. Absolutely soaked. Even made its way all the way to my pillow. And my wife got a little wet from it too.

I felt horrible. There have been plenty of times in the past when I have been way more intoxicated and never had this issue. I have spent the time since making sure I pee before bed, and have been so stressed about it happening again that I’m losing sleep. I usually wake up around 2 am and can’t fall back asleep because of it. Part of me thinks if we are out drinking I better just wear one, part of me think that will make my situation worse because I will be training my body to pee during the night when buzzed.

Sorry for the rant just not sure where to go from here.
I too resisted wearing my diaper every night but my lady friend pointed out a truth I could not deny: You are going to wake-up wet; the only way to ensure you have the protection you need when you need it is to wear it whenever you are in bed. I have been wearing my diaper and baby pants ever since.

Reactions: chamberpot
Back