Wet the bed for the first time ever. Terrified.

On nights I'm not in a diaper, I'll sleep in training pants or whatever.

I remember one night I woke up peeing and jumped up next to my bed. I was in my terrycloth training pants with cars & trucks I got from Tykables. They were wet. I was terrified. I was close to tearing up. I wet the bed. I'm gonna get whipped with a belt. You ever wake up and your mind hasn't fully awakened yet? It took me a moment to realize I'm a Grown Ass Adult in my own place, my own everything. I'm not 3 or 4 years old. No one is going to beat me for this. Definitely had that WHOA OH HELL NO feeling.
Once I realized I'm okay, I changed the sheets, changed from wet training pants to a diaper.

Sometimes that Little nerve and trauma nerves are in the same zip code.

gobphus said:
Would your wife be okay with your wearing a diaper to bed every night, just to avoid your soaking the bed occasionally?
Definitely not, I haven’t had this problem yet sober, and I don’t drink every night.

Although my wife is supportive of my abdl side, I wouldn’t want to overwhelm her with me wearing every single night.

Reactions: gobphus and KBoy
BobaFettish said:
I think bedwetting is a fantasy to a lot of us. I think I'm like you I'll wear to bed, I'll wake up just enough to let go, once I know it didn't leak I'll turn over a go back to sleep. There's a lot of time I've woke up in the morning in a diaper that was heavier than one wetting.

About once or twice a year I'll wake up in a diaper I did not recall wetting. Sometimes that once or twice a year doesn't happen when I'm in a diaper. I sleep in a diaper 3 or 4 nights a week. I think those one or twice a year bedwettings were either legit accidents or I woke juuuust enough to go and didn't realize it was Monday night and it's not a diaper night.

I'm always feeling torn when those bedwettings happen. Little me is like things feels like an authentic Little experience. Grown Ass Adult me is like WHOA OH NOOO, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
Spot on sir, I feel the same way.

I love playing and “pretending” if you will that I’m a toddler that isn’t potty trained yet and has accidents. That is fun to me, and when my wife plays along and engages with me in that headspace it is magical.

When it happens in real life, uh oh. Not as fun.

if I am already wearing and I wet the bed, it’s really no harm done because the diaper always does its job, but I still don’t like the feeling that I did that and didn’t have control over it if that makes sense.

I wet my diaper while sleeping a couple of times when I first started wearing a diaper to bed but it hasn't happened in years. I think if one has been out drinking all evening, that ups the odds for nocturnal bedwetting.

Reactions: KBoy and abdlchristian12
abdlchristian12 said:
Spot on sir, I feel the same way.

I love playing and “pretending” if you will that I’m a toddler that isn’t potty trained yet and has accidents. That is fun to me, and when my wife plays along and engages with me in that headspace it is magical.

When it happens in real life, uh oh. Not as fun.

if I am already wearing and I wet the bed, it’s really no harm done because the diaper always does its job, but I still don’t like the feeling that I did that and didn’t have control over it if that makes sense.
I have the theory that everyone, every grown ass adult has had a bedwetting in their adult life. It might have been that dream of swimming or being in a body of water or dream that you are peeing in the bathroom that seemed super realistic. Sometimes it's alcohol enhanced. One of the last Vanilla women I dated wet the bed we were in, she was incredibly embarrassed, said it has been like five or six years since that happened last. I assured her it was okay. I never "came out of the nursery" to her tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: gobphus, KBoy and abdlchristian12
I can hold my water as well as the next boy, but i am ABDL and have wet the bed many times.
That said i have had a couple of accidents over the years, no diapers, just wet the bed.
It was that stupid dream, peeing! My wife was cool with it, just got up and helped me change the sheets. I, on the other hand hated it, i didn't want to change the sheets in the middle of the night. I don't worry about that these days, wanna know why? Diapers!

Reactions: dogboy, Edgewater and abdlchristian12
When my bedwetting came back after a 10 year dry spell it was quite a shock.

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
I have wet my bed before with my wife next to me. I am not sure how many times I have wet the bed. I haven't ever kept track of it. Most of the times I have woken up to wetting the bed. The last time I did it. I was in a deep deep sleep. I woke up trying to figure out why I was so sweaty. Then I realized that the only wet area was around my waist. You don't need to feel bad or weird about wetting the bed. Everyone will do it at least once in their adult life.

Back