Wet the bed drunk

tenanacious

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I drank to excess on a work do and before I went to bed I drank some water to try and avoid the dreaded hangover. I did have a nappy on as I usually do when away in hotels (standard procedure). I woke up this morning and was wet and had started to leak a tiny bit too. I’ve done this before and it’s a clear sign that I drank too much.. I’m not a bed wetter and if I do wet it’s out of laziness or if have over active bladder at night and get fed up with getting up. It’s pretty lucky I was wearing a thick nappy otherwise my bed would have been drenched and would have had to confess the issue to reception. That was last night and I can still taste the beer tonight. I don’t think it’s the worst hangover I have had but probably up there. This obviously isn’t ideal to do this due to health reasons but also kinda handy.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Been there and have not done that. My drunk ass stood up and did it in the corner. 🤣
We all do stupid shit some times.

Reactions: tenanacious and ABDLlover
I work in sales for a hi tech company. As is tradition in that role they have a high performers club for everyone that hits about 1.5 times their sales quota. It’s mostly a boondoggle with site seeing, golf trips, sailing trips etc, during the day and a reception for dinner each night with free booze and dancing etc. Funny I was talking with one of the sales leaders. He mentioned that each year the company had to pay for a number of wet beds. Evidently, hotels are nice to bed wetters traveling alone. But if you are part of a corporate group, and you wet the bed, they definitely bill your company for the mattress. We are a pretty small company. Maybe a hundred people make it to club. Each one of those can bring a plus one. So that indicates a pretty high percentage of people who wet the bed when they drink. It should also make it clear that hotels certainly have run into adult bed wetters on many, many occasions.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and tenanacious
wiliawi said:
I work in sales for a hi tech company. As is tradition in that role they have a high performers club for everyone that hits about 1.5 times their sales quota. It’s mostly a boondoggle with site seeing, golf trips, sailing trips etc, during the day and a reception for dinner each night with free booze and dancing etc. Funny I was talking with one of the sales leaders. He mentioned that each year the company had to pay for a number of wet beds. Evidently, hotels are nice to bed wetters traveling alone. But if you are part of a corporate group, and you wet the bed, they definitely bill your company for the mattress. We are a pretty small company. Maybe a hundred people make it to club. Each one of those can bring a plus one. So that indicates a pretty high percentage of people who wet the bed when they drink. It should also make it clear that hotels certainly have run into adult bed wetters on many, many occasions.
Boondoggle - amazing word right there!

Every once and a blue moon when drunk I'll wet the bed. And somehow it's always when I'm not in a diaper. Just my luck lol

Reactions: tenanacious and safaridaze
Ironically since I've started down the path of diapers I haven't gotten as drunk as in the past. I have definitely peed the bed, dresser drawer, closet floor, hallway, and toilet lid once. It seems I get creative when drunk nighttime peeing. But since I've been diapering overnight I'm pretty well behaved and at minimum, protected for the event should it occur.

Reactions: tenanacious
It is amazing. When drunk, I always seem to change into a fresh diaper once home before going to bed. Currently sitting in an airport lounge partaking of the free booze and glad I'm in a thick Rearz Daydreamerz for my next flight in First Class!

I once wet the bed after a night of over indulgence while at my then G/F's apartment. I tore the bed apart, washed everything and returned with a brand new foam topper for her bed (luckily I didn't soak through the original topper). Since then I will not indulge in more than about 2 drinks unless protected padded sleeping is an option. Irony, my G/F knew of my interests and didn't mind. I could have gone to bed protected. Luckily she is now my wife and is completely OK if I pad up for bed once in a while and specifically if I have been drinking.

I was the 'little spoon' to a drunken bed wetting incident, and woke up in the middle of the night with a wet back. Needless to say I wasn't super happy about the involuntary watersports moment.
Though talking to other friends, they have had boyfriends that have wet beds or wet the floor after a night of drinking. Guess it's more common in men than women.

Reactions: tenanacious and tango79
Back