Wet morning diaper as a child

ThatDiaperDude

German ABDL, 24/7 both diapered and locked up
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just out of curiosity, I wanted to share my story to find out if anyone was like me. I used to wet the bed (not only as a child, but well up into my teenage years) quite a lot. The only time I didn't need diapers at night was between 4 (almost 5) and 6 years of age. But I can very well remember when I was 4 and used to get out of bed in the morning, usually in a wet diaper. Other than what my parents expected from me, I didn't take off the diaper immediately after waking up. I would just keep it on, sometimes even use it if I had to pee, until my mother came into my room and took it off me. I don't know why, I can just remember that I loved the warm, squishy feeling and also the smell of a diaper full of a night's worth of pee. I can also remember that that's what I dislike most about being nighttime potty trained. Not being able to sit in my wet diaper and play in the morning without needing to worry about using the toilet, because if I had to, I could just go where I was.
When I started wetting the bed again, I started going back to this behaviour pretty much instantly. On the weekend, I would just get up, not give a damn about the wet diaper I was wearing, and do whatever I want until one of my parents came into my room and forced me to take off my diaper. So to me, it seems like even when I was a child, there was a strong liking for diapers, as I can vividly remember enjoying the feeling and smell of my full morning diaper. This is at least some kind of evidence for the theory that being AB/DL can be 'hardcoded' in your brain rather than always being triggered by certain events. For me at least, that's the case, I've always liked wearing diapers and never understood why I had to give them up in the first place.
So how about you?

• Love
Reactions: PersistenceCoal, goodnites, Bigrig and 29 others
I was just the same. My folks always had a lay in on a Sunday morning. I used to either lay in bed reading or drawing in my wet nappy and often wet bed until they got up. Or I would be sat on the floor in my still wet nappy playing with my toy cars or my train set. Being wet never bothered me.

Reactions: Diprs2, lillen, jamie72 and 10 others
I was put back into nappies as a child as a punishment, often in conjunction with being sent to bed early.

Sometimes I’d need a wee, and I wasn’t allowed out of bed once I’d been sent there early, so I had to use my nappy.

It used to make me thoroughly ashamed, wetting my nappy. When she came in in the morning and found my nappy wet my mother would say something like “what a good job I put your nappy on you!”, making me feel even worse.

As a coping mechanism I started to pretend I didn’t mind wearing and using a nappy, and over time I did actually start to enjoy it.

Reactions: ogdlv, Lyric, espectro and 13 others
Wetshisbed said:
I was just the same. My folks always had a lay in on a Sunday morning. I used to either lay in bed reading or drawing in my wet nappy and often wet bed until they got up. Or I would be sat on the floor in my still wet nappy playing with my toy cars or my train set. Being wet never bothered me.
It's not only that being wet didn't bother me, I actually quite enjoyed it (and still do, otherwise I wouldn't sit here in front of my computer in a wet diaper lol).

Reactions: ogdlv, Diprs2, flybaby and 8 others
Ali123 said:
I was put back into nappies as a child as a punishment, often in conjunction with being sent to bed early.

Sometimes I’d need a wee, and I wasn’t allowed out of bed once I’d been sent there early, so I had to use my nappy.

It used to make me thoroughly ashamed, wetting my nappy. When she came in in the morning and found my nappy wet my mother would say something like “what a good job I put your nappy on you!”, making me feel even worse.

As a coping mechanism I started to pretend I didn’t mind wearing and using a nappy, and over time I did actually start to enjoy it.
Damn, that's rough. But hey, if you got enjoyment of wearing diapers out of it, it's something at least.

Reactions: Diprs2, Davvyboy, lillen and 2 others
I do that now, wake up and just stay in my diaper till it’s time to get a shower and get on with the day, I think I enjoy it when it’s the winter season, since mornings are a bit less busy and I wear a sleeper to bed at night, my wife is very supportive of me and she doesn’t mind seeing my bubble butt, so that helps

Reactions: ogdlv, Diprs2, lillen and 3 others
ThatDiaperDude said:
It's not only that being wet didn't bother me, I actually quite enjoyed it (and still do, otherwise I wouldn't sit here in front of my computer in a wet diaper lol).
Oh I enjoyed it too. I had no interest in potty training. It took my mother until just before I started school to get me out of nappies during the day. I was in nappies at night a lot longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Davvyboy, lillen and 4 others
I tend to spend extra time in my wet morning diaper, instead of getting right up and changing into a clean one, I usually stay in bed for awhile, playing on my phone or whatever. I usually wait until my morning shower or if I need to go #2 before I get a clean diaper on.

Reactions: espectro, Diprs2, Davvyboy and 9 others
I suspect I am in the minority on this but from about age five onward, I hated being wet and would get out of a wet diaper (or off of wet sheets) at the first possible moment, including middle of the night changes.

I had one time when I was about ten where early one morning I was overcome by curiosity and, alone in my room, tried to poop. I have no idea what I would have done next but surely would have been found out and in trouble and punished. But I was unable to and I changed right after. I don't recall being wet but am almost certain I must have been, especially after pushing for a few minutes to no avail. Other than that, I never voluntarily stayed diapered a moment longer than necessary once I was old enough to notice or care, until I stopped bedwetting for good around my 12th birthday.

For me, though I have been a DL since my earliest memories it's always been a bigger curiosity and thrill for someone else to be diapered in my presence than for me to be. So being wet, myself, especially when I couldn't control it, was a major negative to me. Not something enjoyable. I've always loved the thought of someone else staying diapered from overnight well into the morning though!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, lillen and Saturatedandsodden25
I’ve always been a DL as far back as I can remember. I can still remember like it was yesterday when mom had the talk about my bed wetting and what she had planned to do about it. After a few weeks of bed wetting and clean ups in the middle of the night, mom came to the conclusion that diapers were the only option.
After we got dressed for the day, we headed to the store. I wasn’t embarrassed at first but was excited because I loved the feeling and smell of Pampers. Once we arrived at the store, mom headed for the diaper section and started looking. I was right there with her looking at an entire wall of diapers.
while she was looking, a store clerk asked can I help you? Mom turned and started talking to the lady about what she needed. Then the two turned to me and that was when I became embarrassed and knew what was going to happen.
The clerk said I was small for my age and that this box of Pampers should fit him for a while.
Mom puts the box of Pampers in the her buggy and clerk says bye to me and mom.
Back home and later that evening mom starts our normal routine with a bath, dry off and dressing for bed. This time instead of underwear, it was a large Pamper included with my PJ’s that she took to the bathroom with us. I was so intoxicated with the thought of being diapered for the night.
After the bath, it was time. Mom did a wonderful job of diapering me and I instantly fell in love with them. The next morning I did wake up to a wet diaper but the bed was nice and dry. It was awesome but I did notice that I wasn’t that crazy about staying in a wet diaper. Over a few weeks, I found myself removing the wet Pampers just as soon as I woke up. About a month into mom diapering me for the night, I would wake up wet the next morning and change into a new dry one. Mom never noticed or didn’t question how quickly we were going through diapers, she would just buy more at the store. Long store short, I prefer a dry diaper compared to a wet one.

• Love
Reactions: PersistenceCoal, Diprs2, lillen and 9 others
I have similar memories only without a diaper. Waking wet I’d get out of bed to survey the damage. To my eyes it was beautiful. I’d lower my face over the stain rubbing my nostrils in it. Fragrance of pee mixed with rubber sheet below was intoxicating to little me. Before getting back in bed I’d run my hands over the stain loving it all. Back in bed, enjoying the sensations, I sometimes added a bit before morning.

Trace my fascination with bedwetting to the night mom frustrated declared she would no longer change my sheets during the night. If I wet I was to quietly lay in it till morning. That was fine by me, thought she wanted to change the sheets. Sleeping wet night after night it wasn’t long before a part of me began to enjoy the shame and sensations of my nocturnal accidents.

Reactions: ryanbailey, Diprs2, lillen and 6 others
I was forced out of diapers as a child even though I wet the bed every single night until my mid-teens. The bedwetting has come back, possibly due to all my diaper wearing or doing nothing to prevent it, and it is a unique treat to go to sleep dry and wake up with a wet diaper (hopefully without leaks). I'm trying to get out of the habit of daytime diapers before it becomes permanent but I have every intention to keep the bedtime diapers. At this point waking up dry is a rarity and I'm totally cool with that. 1 diaper per day is easy to manage even when travelling. I wish I had the same luxury when I was a kid.

Reactions: Diprs2, lillen and Sealander
Wow, this post definitely struck a cord with me. As a kid, I did pretty much the same things. Due to ADHD, I had both day and night accidents until I was around 11 or so and I think that a large part of my desires came from that time.

I can’t even count the number times when I’d wake up bursting and pee in my pull-ups rather than go to the bathroom. Heck, most mornings I’d wake up and do my morning pee in the goodnites before changing.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Diprs2, lillen and 1 other person
EmmyBaby2000 said:
I tend to spend extra time in my wet morning diaper, instead of getting right up and changing into a clean one, I usually stay in bed for awhile, playing on my phone or whatever. I usually wait until my morning shower or if I need to go #2 before I get a clean diaper on.
Wearing diapers to bed is the best. There’s nothing like being able to just release at the slightest hint of bladder pressure and not having to worry about getting out of bed.

When I wake up, there’s no better feeling than reaching under the covers and grabbing a handful of the bulky, soaked padding. At first the padding is a bit clammy, but feeling it warm back up as you release your morning pee is indescribable.

After my coffee and breakfast I’ll usually pee again and if my schedule allows, I’ll keep it on for a while longer (wetting it several more times of course) and will occasionally go #2 before changing if I’m in the mood.

Reactions: Diprs2 and lillen
Yeah I wet the bed until I was 14 and from the time I was about 8-14 I wore Goodnites to bed. I never took them off right away and loved how they felt, especially when very heavy from a big accident the night before. I usually would just wear a shirt and no bottoms and never was teased about it and honestly my parent’s never questioned me either. I didn’t really ever wet them on purpose unless it was hardly wet (which was almost never because I always wet heavily at night). On the weekends, I would sometimes wear them until after lunch and then change after them and never felt bad about being wet. I remember one time though when I was 13, I was wearing it and doing the dishes one weekend after eating breakfast and my mom was there getting something out of the fridge and she told me that I needed to change and shower her exact words were, “That pull-up looks ready to burst and fall down.”

• Wow
Reactions: PersistenceCoal, Diprs2, camdendl and 8 others
WBxx said:
I have similar memories only without a diaper. Waking wet I’d get out of bed to survey the damage. To my eyes it was beautiful. I’d lower my face over the stain rubbing my nostrils in it. Fragrance of pee mixed with rubber sheet below was intoxicating to little me. Before getting back in bed I’d run my hands over the stain loving it all. Back in bed, enjoying the sensations, I sometimes added a bit before morning.

Trace my fascination with bedwetting to the night mom frustrated declared she would no longer change my sheets during the night. If I wet I was to quietly lay in it till morning. That was fine by me, thought she wanted to change the sheets. Sleeping wet night after night it wasn’t long before a part of me began to enjoy the shame and sensations of my nocturnal accidents.
My Mother never changed the sheets at night. If I wet the bed I was expected to sleep in it until morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and knowdog
If I woke up wet, I would take my diaper off as soon as I got out of bed. If I was dry, I would stay in it until I needed to get dressed for the day. Some Saturdays I stayed in my diaper and watched cartoons until almost noon.

Reactions: Diprs2, lillen, Riddy and 1 other person
I was a bedwetter well into my teenage years at 16 , i wore tape on adult diaper at the time and yeah i agree that it is a nice feeling when waking up in a wet diaper and leaving it on especially on a weekend as my family knew i wear diapers to bed anyway. Initially i hated it for still being in diapers at my age but as puberty kicked in i started to like it more and more till i became a DL.

Reactions: Diprs2, lillen, Lyric and 1 other person
I was pretty much a chronic Bedwetter until I was 13 or so. Always wore rubber pants over my diaper whether it was cloth or disposable. So I never really had any from a well used night diaper. Obviously, it was no secret in our family that I was an every night Bedwetter, as was my older brother of two years. the two of us Would routinely go about our business in the morning, and nothing more than our wet diaper, rubber pants and a t-shirt add think nothing of it Until her mother yelled at us. Meanwhile, it was quite convenient to supplement it in the morning if we were otherwise busy playing video games or something else.

Reactions: Diprs2, lillen, Lyric and 2 others
Same with me. Until I was about 7 years old, I was never in a rush to get out of my wet diaper in the morning. Even though I hated bedwetting and not having nighttime control, I also liked the way my wet diapers felt and smelled in the morning. I used to love seeing the Huggies commercials that would come on while I was watching cartoons in my soggy diaper. When I got a little bit older, I would take it off almost immediately in the morning except on Saturday mornings. I would always play SNES in the morning up until lunchtime and I would leave my diaper on and keep peeing in it. I remember once my stepfather came in to tell me lunch was ready and he teased me about still being in a soaked diaper that was leaking. He jokingly asked me if I was trying to marinate myself. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, lillen, Lyric and 7 others
Back