Wet for the first time…. Again

TrueHero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi!
I’ve been wearing diapers a long time now. On and off, really, for the last 20-something years. When I was single, there was a time a started wetting my diapers. I eventually stopped, thinking it really wasn’t worth the hassle - cleaning afterwards, disposal, etc. Since then, I’ve really just enjoyed a nice dry diaper.
Recently, I’ve experienced some issues with my prostate, so I decided to re-un-train myself. It’s been a really odd mix of emotions as I get closer to freely peeing my diaper. Working toward being able to go while laying down.
I’m sure this is an experience many of you have gone through, but curious what mental and emotional journey it was for you.

Reactions: KBoy and NKY2020
Sorry about your health issues, please take good care of yourself and your health, we can figure the abdl experience at our leisure.
For me it was very different, as a young adult baby i was completely compulsive, wetting, messing. Being ABDL was tough for me when i was young.
As i have gotten older, i have relaxed. My wife accepts me, i don't feel nearly as compulsive, and i am much more at peace with being abdl.
Sorry i can't offer insight into your situation, i really do appreciate a different perspective & approach to the ABDL experience.

Back