Wet diapers

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone else ever put their wet night diaper back on when they get home in the evening. I love wearing wet diapers. I use cloth diapers so it is easy for me to put my wet diaper from the night before back on then I can rewet it and make it warm again. Many times on my days off I will stay in my wet diapers all day. I just love being in wet diapers.

Reactions: detroitdl, wetaccident, StoneCrab and 2 others
I use disposable so not really putting them back on but I like well leave them on for as long as I can! The joy of getting a dry onne in is having to wet it all over again

Reactions: wetaccident and BobbiSueEllen
I use disposable diapers and yes I sometimes enjoy doing this. Sometimes I'm wearing in the morning then have to go deal with people so take off my wet diaper carefully to store for later in the evening 😊

Reactions: Abnalover, StoneCrab and Floodingpants
Floodingpants said:
Does anyone else ever put their wet night diaper back on when they get home in the evening. I love wearing wet diapers. I use cloth diapers so it is easy for me to put my wet diaper from the night before back on then I can rewet it and make it warm again. Many times on my days off I will stay in my wet diapers all day. I just love being in wet diapers.
i have done that many times hehe

Reactions: Floodingpants
I've done this a few times if it's slightly wet, meaning 1 to 2 wettings. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it as much as it's a waste of a hardly used diaper. I'll maybe wet it 1 or 2 more times then I'll change in to a fresh diaper.

Floodingpants said:
If I don't feel like making a poo, I will take off my wet one, then put it back on when done with the poo.
I was visiting a fellow DL. We were both very wet. We exchanged wet diapers. That was pretty cool!
Dependonme

Last edited:
Floodingpants said:
I have done this. 😏 Not many times, but I have. I also like to sit on the edge of the bathtub after I have wet sufficiently to be wet under me when sitting. The cast iron is cold even in summer and makes a cold diaper for a short while, which makes it feel wetter somehow. Walking while feeling a cold, obviously wet diaper-butt just feels babyish to me.

Back