Went to work in nappy-pants...and took my dummy, too!

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Today I decided to go to work whilst wearing a pair of nappy-pants under my jeans. After putting them on, I had a quick feel of the padded section. I enjoyed the feeling, reminding me that I was no longer in adult male underwear. The jeans felt a bit tighter, too.

So I got to work and made myself regard it as just another day at work. (Yesterday I had started on processing a collection of books that had been donated, so I was able to concentrate on that).

I also decided that if I wanted a pee, then I would have to do it sitting down. (The facilities consisted of a toilet and washbasin). When it came to have a pee sitting down, I absently-minded nearly wiped my bottom. I then remembered what I had planned.

Just before lunchtime, I went into one of the archives for a quick suck on my dummy. It was then time to eat. After I'd finished, I went for my usual lunchtime walk. (My workplace is in the middle of the countryside, with plenty of quiet lanes). Usually, one of my work colleagues joins me, but was off sick today.

After walking along the road, I turned off into an adjacent lane. I took my dummy out and started sucking it. It felt great indulging in such an infantile behavior. As I headed along, I knew that I was approaching a crossroads with a single house next to it. So I put my dummy away until I was well past it. Further along, I started sucking it again.

I had my binoculars with me, as I love to birdwatch during my walks. But I decided that if I saw anything interesting, I would stop sucking my dummy and conceal it.(I was worried that if I was so engrossed in what I was seeing, that I may forget to remove and hide my dummy. Might have been difficult to explain it to a passer-by!).

Fortunately, these country lanes are very quiet - I seldom come across anyone else. I was also able to have a clear view so I could see if anyone was coming.

Anyway, I returned to work and the rest of the afternoon was uneventful. But I had enjoyed my unusual working day.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Jerrbear4824, KittyninjaW and 3 others
Sissyleslie said:
Today I decided to go to work whilst wearing a pair of nappy-pants under my jeans. After putting them on, I had a quick feel of the padded section. I enjoyed the feeling, reminding me that I was no longer in adult male underwear. The jeans felt a bit tighter, too.

So I got to work and made myself regard it as just another day at work. (Yesterday I had started on processing a collection of books that had been donated, so I was able to concentrate on that).

I also decided that if I wanted a pee, then I would have to do it sitting down. (The facilities consisted of a toilet and washbasin). When it came to have a pee sitting down, I absently-minded nearly wiped my bottom. I then remembered what I had planned.

Just before lunchtime, I went into one of the archives for a quick suck on my dummy. It was then time to eat. After I'd finished, I went for my usual lunchtime walk. (My workplace is in the middle of the countryside, with plenty of quiet lanes). Usually, one of my work colleagues joins me, but was off sick today.

After walking along the road, I turned off into an adjacent lane. I took my dummy out and started sucking it. It felt great indulging in such an infantile behavior. As I headed along, I knew that I was approaching a crossroads with a single house next to it. So I put my dummy away until I was well past it. Further along, I started sucking it again.

I had my binoculars with me, as I love to birdwatch during my walks. But I decided that if I saw anything interesting, I would stop sucking my dummy and conceal it.(I was worried that if I was so engrossed in what I was seeing, that I may forget to remove and hide my dummy. Might have been difficult to explain it to a passer-by!).

Fortunately, these country lanes are very quiet - I seldom come across anyone else. I was also able to have a clear view so I could see if anyone was coming.

Anyway, I returned to work and the rest of the afternoon was uneventful. But I had enjoyed my unusual working day.
I'm glad you had the opportunity and confidence to give that a try. I'm glad even more that you had a positive experience with it. Sounds like all in all it was a pretty good day for you. Was this the first time or have you done it before?

Last edited:
Hi mistykitty. I have gone to work wearing nappy-pants before. But this is the first time that I took my dummy with me and had a pee sitting down. Would I do it again? - Probably!🙂

Reactions: BBBen and mistykitty
@Sissyleslie I would love to try to wear at work but I can't at my current employer. I work currently work food service so it would be a potential hazard. I'm hoping that I get the opportunity in the future though because if I could wear more often I would. But again I'm glad to know you had a good experience and if if keeps making you happy and you're confident about it go for it.

Last edited:
Back