Well I finally did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
dracodex said:
Sadly it didn't happen. My roommates got home really early and I was too nervous and havent had a chance since, but today I'm determinted!
sorry to hear that, but hope all goes well today for ya! Let us know how it goes

I finally went through with it. Gotta say it's quite a different experience than what i thought it was going to be like. Having only previously worn goodnites it is quite drastically different. I might spend the night in them and see how out goes. I will definitely write a review some time tomorrow of my first experience

Congrats! Enjoy!

dracodex said:
I finally went through with it. Gotta say it's quite a different experience than what i thought it was going to be like. Having only previously worn goodnites it is quite drastically different. I might spend the night in them and see how out goes. I will definitely write a review some time tomorrow of my first experience
I'm seriously considering ordering some crinklz and having it held at store for pickup, just need to get the nerve worked up to do it lol

JWolf said:
I'm seriously considering ordering some crinklz and having it held at store for pickup, just need to get the nerve worked up to do it lol
If they do samples then start with that. If they are like abu then it'll ship in just a plain white poly envelope. Package feels like a few tshirts with a cardboard form holder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back