Weighted Blankie?

KBoy said:
Those are good problems to have babykeiff, good problems to have
Theodore and I are not complaining one little bit 😁 :sneaky:🤗🤒😴🥱🥱

babykeiff said:
Theodore and I are not complaining one little bit 😁 :sneaky:🤗🤒😴🥱🥱

Well, my 13.5 tog duvet will help + the weighted blankie (when it arrives!)
I also snuggle with my plushie Tom (Tom and Jerry) 😊
And being diapered helps with insomnia for me, sleep so soundly 😴

Reactions: babykeiff and KBoy
I absolutely love mine. Ive had it for a couple years and its helped me so much. I have a 15lbs blanket and im seriously thinking about getting like a 25lbs one too. It helps my anxiety and leaves me so snugg. Its sometimes hard to stay cool with it in the summer but im willing to take it. I highly suggest getting one.

Akura said:
Well, my 13.5 tog duvet will help + the weighted blankie (when it arrives!)
I also snuggle with my plushie Tom (Tom and Jerry) 😊
And being diapered helps with insomnia for me, sleep so soundly 😴
Your plushie is a puddy tat.... better keep it away from @BabyTweetyBird... or is Tom's nom-de-plume Sylvester? 🤪

13.5tog + weighted blankie = TOO HOT 🤒 but if you like it... and Tom does not melt, go for it all the way. 🤗 🥱:sleep:

Last edited:
I use my weighted blanket whenever my SO isn't home. She can't snuggle when I use it. 😢

I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine, I have trouble sleeping in summer when it’s too hot. I’m only 95 pounds and have A 12 pound one … normally the max is 10% of your body weight but I want mine heavier. The only time I have trouble is when I’m laying on my back - it hurts my feet, I can’t have blankets tucked in at the bottom so I can stick feet up and have weighted blanket from ankles up

I started using them years ago and now wouldn't want to go without.

babykeiff said:
Since I sleep in the same bed as my partner, and she is so hot it is almost like sleeping beside a furnace, I tend to almost sleep naked (except for my diaper) with my blankie beside me, sometimes wrapped up in it, but most of the time a kind of wall between me and my partner where my plushie protects me from getting burnt from her heat. Sometimes she turns over and 'spoons' me, but that can wake me up where I am sweating more that a diaper could ever absorb. I adore her to bits, but she is too hot at night - as is the house at 20c.

I'm definitely the furnace. I've been fortunate that all my past partners ran cold. It's always worked out pretty well. 🤣

Reactions: babykeiff and Akura
So I got one! It arrived today! I'll upload some pics when I get the chance.

Thank you so much to all who recommended it, I've had a 'nap' test and it was magical. :love:
It was sooo comfy! Super soft and heavy, it really does feel as if you're being hugged.
It will be interesting to give it a proper night test tonight.

I get cold real easy and am rarely too warm, so I'm hoping it'll be nice and toasty.

Thank you again. 😊
Pics to follow.

Reactions: AccidentsHappen and LaLoneDigi
Akura said:
So I got one! It arrived today! I'll upload some pics when I get the chance.

Thank you so much to all who recommended it, I've had a 'nap' test and it was magical. :love:
It was sooo comfy! Super soft and heavy, it really does feel as if you're being hugged.
It will be interesting to give it a proper night test tonight.

I get cold real easy and am rarely too warm, so I'm hoping it'll be nice and toasty.

Thank you again. 😊
Pics to follow.
My partner and I send you warm hugs... that should keep you toasty and warm 🤗 🤒:sleep:

• Love
Reactions: Tigressmoon22, LePew and Akura
Back