Wearing to a job interview :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I see it, it really depends on what diapers are to you. If they're some fetishy, sexual thing, then wearing to a job interview is like texting and driving--a distraction from something more important that you should be giving your full attention to. On the other hand, if wearing is comforting, calming, and if you're reasonably adept at concealing your diaper, then... :shrug: I guess you could go ahead and wear. Why not?

But I wouldn't. I wore to class in college a few times, and it was very distracting--not unlike having an attractive female professor teach the class while clad in the skimpiest bikini. (That never happened, though, and if it had, I probably wouldn't have complained.)

Cottontail said:
As I see it, it really depends on what diapers are to you. If they're some fetishy, sexual thing, then wearing to a job interview is like texting and driving--a distraction from something more important that you should be giving your full attention to. On the other hand, if wearing is comforting, calming, and if you're reasonably adept at concealing your diaper, then... :shrug: I guess you could go ahead and wear. Why not?

But I wouldn't. I wore to class in college a few times, and it was very distracting--not unlike having an attractive female professor teach the class while clad in the skimpiest bikini. (That never happened, though, and if it had, I probably wouldn't have complained.)

I need to get my eye's checked I think. I thought "clad" said "dad" :lol: then I zoomed in a bit

FluffyMastiff said:
I need to get my eye's checked I think. I thought "clad" said "dad" :lol: then I zoomed in a bit

My eyes suck. And you're right! It does look like "dad". I would not want to see my dad in a skimpy bikini--AT ALL.

Cottontail said:

I would say it turns out to be even more complex that that. How you describe diapers is largely how I feel about them in their purest sense. However, over time, I've gotten comfortable dealing on another level which is not comforting, calming, etc. either. I think it's more a matter of potential sexual energy at this point for me. It acts as a reservoir of potential excitement and enjoyment but it's pretty neutral most of the time I'm wearing. The recognition of long-term wearing becomes relevant to my enjoyment as much after the fact as during. I'm still charting this territory, so I can't speak with total clarity but I think my experience is distinct from my earlier relationship with diapers where it was all about sex all the time and the comfort aspect remains negligible.

This one time I stopped for lunch where I knew my best friend was waitressing and before I went in I smoked a huge bowlpack of great weed, I totally forgot that I had talked to her about trying to get a job there... So as soon as she saw me she's like "I'll go tell the boss youre here", and there were other workers standing around so I couldn't stop her and say wait not today I'm wasted! So there I am high as f!&k doing an interview and I nailed it. They put me right on the schedule and paid for my lunch. I can see some people being more comfy and relaxed wearing a diaper on an interview, for me it would be a distraction.

As someone who is incontinent and has to wear all the time, employers only care if you are qualified to do the job, not your underpants

BordercollieTrigger said:
Only if you can handle wearing a depend discreet one maybe. Those will not affect pant sizes but if you dont plan on doing it discreetly you shouldn't wear to it. Just because it would make you more nervous.
Well i always wear either an m4 or molicare super plus to work because im incontinent and have never been found out

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Why should it matter what you wear to an interview. No one will notice in any case.

ST50 said:
Why should it matter what you wear to an interview. No one will notice in any case.

You would have been surprised at how loud the Abena M4 was in dress pants while I was walking around and when I sat down, at home.

At the store and during the interview, it was fairly quiet, other than the AC and small talk chatter.

------------------------------

Update:

I still haven't been called back for a 2nd interview.

I'm screwed if I don't get a job soon.

They aren't very loud, but I could hear it with boxers, pants, undershirt and dress shirt (tucked in), AC and TV in another room though :p

Try a sample pack of Tena Stretch Super. They are noiseless and a good thickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back