Wearing Diapers to a Long Movie!

Ceras said:
Why would Mommy want to be diapered? She's not the baby, I am.
I am not a baby either but I would want to be diapered - just for the convenience!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa, Diaperpee8 and diaperdude
I totally agree with this concept. I do not have any daytime incontinence, but since I have had frequent bedwetting issues my entire life, my dresser drawers are well-stocked with various disposable, diapers, plastic, PUL and rubber pants. I don’t think I would go out and buy some to go to the movies but since I already have the supplies, it’s silly not to wear a diaper and rubber pants to any movie. Most convenient thing ever. And totally private and discreet.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and todderhr
I wished I wear a diaper at drive-in theater because place doesn’t have a bathroom or public restroom, ugh!

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Diaperpee8
I’ve been wearing diapers to movies for a few years now. I have some overactive bladder issues that I can manage without a diaper but it is much easier to just wear a diaper and not get up 2 or 3 times during the movie.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and perlFerret
oddly i had harder time to get myself to pee during movies depending on the brand style or diaper specially if it is not already semi wet i had maybe drank too much too quick and i had to still get up to get going to pee while i worn once or twice and was really needing to pee also lol \ a less tight fitting diaper maybe or less bulky idk lol

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
just watched the new demon slayer movie padded

• Love
I have always had to, if I like a movie my brain does not notice the need to use the restroom and I will wet myself.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa, wetaccident and Diaperpee8
I almost always wear a diaper at the movies. Is a near perfect environment for using diapers. Movies are already something I'm very passionate about. I get the utility of not having to worry about missing part of the movie plus the comfort of wearing a wet diaper.

• Love
Reactions: diapereddesigner, ABDElsa, Diaperpee8 and 1 other person
I wouldn't go any other way ! Haven't been since pre-Covid, though

• Love
I always use a diaper for movies, no more toilet brakes half way through

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa, wetaccident, Diaperpee8 and 2 others
DorsetDiaper said:
I always use a diaper for movies, no more toilet brakes half way through
Yes! I wear one at home with Star Wars marathons. I can get through two episodes before needing a change depending on which diaper I’m wearing.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa, PaddedRita, Diaperpee8 and 1 other person
Wearing a diaper at a long movie should be perfunctory for everyone. They should hand out a diaper at the ticket counter.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: littlefun, ABDElsa, CLPP and 3 others
Frungie said:
Wearing a diaper at a long movie should be perfunctory for everyone. They should hand out a diaper at the ticket counter.
Right?! Lol can you imagine the looks they would get from non wearing folks?!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa, littledinogoesrawr, Lyric and 2 others
DBabygirl2 said:
I’d still want my diapers I’m comfortable with! 😉

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa, DBabygirl2 and Diaperpee8
Just got back from John Wick 4 - had a Camelot on under my jonjon, and it worked exactly as it should.

• Love
Listen I love my family but sometimes I need a setback because my mother doesn't accept that side of me. She never did and lately it's reking my nerves. So wearing diaper to a long move it's apart of that huge big baby deep down and my true personality yo I most definitely would and would flip on someone like Eminem if they even tryed to make fun of me mother bitch ass hole this isn't highschool no mo..😆 you messing with John wick you kill me that's ok but don't fuck wit my family or my 🤬 dog. It's you on a diner plate because your messing with the outcast and a big dog. Don't mess with my inner tiger because it starts to growl and I twitst my tounge a it's game over son haha🤡 yep pennywise your worst nightmares sorry I went off🔥

Last edited:
DBabygirl2 said:
Yes, the looks would envy.

• Love
I went to the Movies wearing twice, Last time for the Minions.

Was fun!

• Love
Always wear when at the movies

• Love
Reactions: Diaperpee8, littlefun, bdale and 2 others
Last movie I went to, I did wear a set of pull-up Abenas, but I couldn't relax enough to use them, so I wound up going to the bathroom part way through the movie. I was also worried that if I actually used them, either my mom or my aunt, both of whom were with me, would've noticed. Both my parents already know I wear diapers for fun, but I don't think anyone else in the family knows, not even my siblings.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Back