Wearing diapers in public

NorGirlBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
As many of you know about me, I wear diapers for comfort. i have challenged mayself to not use the toilet this weekend. I diapered myself up when I got home from work yesterday, and I am now on the third diaper. Today I went shopping amoung many others. The shops were rater full of costumers. I noticed I actually needed to do number 2 soon. Went I walked outside. And I did not even notice my bladder. I was out for two hours, I arriewed home with a dry diaper. While I was taking of my outer jacket I suddenly started to wet my diaper. Strange I thought. Why did I not wet my diaper while I was outside. I haven't messed my diaper yet. Any suggestion why?

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, Lyric and medfet878
NorGirlBaby said:
As many of you know about me, I wear diapers for comfort. i have challenged mayself to not use the toilet this weekend. I diapered myself up when I got home from work yesterday, and I am now on the third diaper. Today I went shopping amoung many others. The shops were rater full of costumers. I noticed I actually needed to do number 2 soon. Went I walked outside. And I did not even notice my bladder. I was out for two hours, I arriewed home with a dry diaper. While I was taking of my outer jacket I suddenly started to wet my diaper. Strange I thought. Why did I not wet my diaper while I was outside. I haven't messed my diaper yet. Any suggestion why?
HI I too am boycotting the toilet this weekend. I'm now on my 4th nappie. had one messy clean up to deal with this morning. expecting another one later today.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Lyric and medfet878
That sounds like fun. I would use a laxative and go out and about. Could you imagine black Friday shopping? I could just imagine being in a crowded store full of strangers and having a bought of diarrhea. Who cares what they think.

Reactions: medfet878
Pantyman said:
That sounds like fun. I would use a laxative and go out and about. Could you imagine black Friday shopping? I could just imagine being in a crowded store full of strangers and having a bought of diarrhea. Who cares what they think.
well I do poo in public. and I do find it rewarding. don't care about the smell too much, thats part of it. but I don't think I'd fancy doing it if I had diarrhoea.

• Angry
Reactions: CrazySmoker and medfet878
Not caring about how a soiled diaper smells in public is why non-abdl people view our diaper wearing with disdain. It is one thing if it is uncontrollable but quite arrogant to put one’s self interest over the interests of all.
What has happened to courtesy.

• Love
Reactions: DLguy23, Jackieinwbpa, Ardox7 and 10 others
I was worry that my bowel should break out in massive mess while I was out. Just shopped what I needed and got my self home

Reactions: Lyric and medfet878
Kayleigh said:
Not caring about how a soiled diaper smells in public is why non-abdl people view our diaper wearing with disdain. It is one thing if it is uncontrollable but quite arrogant to put one’s self interest over the interests of all.
What has happened to courtesy.
I usually don't wear diapers outside because it's not my thing, but sometimes it happens, either because I'm already in diapers and I don't feel like changing, or when I'm so overwhelm by worldly stimulus but absolutely have to do something public that diapers help me cope and better navigate crowds, etc.

While wearing in public, it's imperative to don't do any unnecessary exposition. Unnecessary exposition is exposition where the only "benefit"/goal is exposing that you are wearing a diaper. This goes for deliberately make the diaper as apparent as possible, messing and not caring (I would say messing in public on purpose in general, but there is one exception I will talk later), etc. At a minimum is rude, at a maximum is exhibitionist. Think about our IC friends before doing anything like this.

These acts are completely the opposite of building a strong self confidence and being comfortable wearing in public. I think that the DL and IC communities can benefit greatly from each other when we mutually assure that it's ok to wear diapers. After all, we all are here because we need support for the fact that diapers are a part of our lives, medically or psychologically.

Sometimes it will show a bit, it's ok. Sometimes you will have to ask someone if there is a place to change, it's ok. Sometimes you will be called out and have to act cool about it, it's ok. This is different from unnecessary exposition because you either have a legitimate goal of sharing with someone that you are wearing or because you are building self confidence and letting go the anxiety of being in diapers. These are the acts that will make others perceive adult diapers as more of a normal thing.

Exception: If you absolutely must wear 24/7 and mess to experience some psychologically benefit of diapers, just think like an incontinent (i. e.just think like a reasonable human being). I've read some interviews about people that made wearing 24/7 part of their lives and that is their rule number 0. Change as soon as possible, be discrete, only expose yourself when needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackieinwbpa, Ardox7, JayBDL and 3 others
NorGirlBaby said:
I was worry that my bowel should break out in massive mess while I was out. Just shopped what I needed and got my self home
I never use the toilet for going potty, I only do it in my diapers and rubber pants. But I don't mess very often in my diapers because my wife will only let me do it once in awhile and I kind of like that she has such control over me. After I read your first post, I asked my wife if I could mess my diapers and she told me I have to wait until tomorrow, but I can then. I hope you let us know how it goes when you finally mess your diapers today. I pretty sure you don't do that very often so I so happy for you. I plan to mess tomorrow morning and stay in my messy diapers for a few hours. I love how it feels when my poop squishes around my front and back.

No matter where I am, (except in the shower) I am always wearing diapers. So 'wearing in public' is not a question for me.
However - using diapers in public is THE question (for me).
Very rare for me to use a diaper in public by choice, more common to discover at home afterwards that, the diaper was necessary for protection and I am usually unaware that I have used it in public.

NorGirlBaby said:
Well I was never out of diapers - so nothing for me - in fact like it or not - it is going to happen in my case.
HOWEVER, sometimes yes sudden temp changes can push things a bit I have noticed.
Either way, you should be aware of others around you. Actually it is not likely they will notice the diaper itself, but something like an odder can sure attract attention FAST. But there are ways to neutralize that. I would suggest using them, if not for yourself, for others in this community. That is the sort of thing that really turns others off - and most that are ic, but not abdl do take those steps. Not a big deal if only around those community, but others - just makes us all look bad. You are not being respectful at all like that, even worst if you do not actually have a medical issue.
Other than that - should not be a problem - and like I said - never out of diapers myself because of medical issues - but I have noticed myself sometimes sudden changes in temp can cause wetting, ex. (at least for me).

Reactions: gadam, Ardox7, CrazySmoker and 1 other person
ben0510 said:
HI I too am boycotting the toilet this weekend. I'm now on my 4th nappie. had one messy clean up to deal with this morning. expecting another one later today.
You know I'm getting Monday-Wednesday off and eat thinking of boycotting the 🚽 as well. We have good ideas here, us 3

Lyric said:
I never use the toilet for going potty, I only do it in my diapers and rubber pants. But I don't mess very often in my diapers because my wife will only let me do it once in awhile and I kind of like that she has such control over me. After I read your first post, I asked my wife if I could mess my diapers and she told me I have to wait until tomorrow, but I can then. I hope you let us know how it goes when you finally mess your diapers today. I pretty sure you don't do that very often so I so happy for you. I plan to mess tomorrow morning and stay in my messy diapers for a few hours. I love how it feels when my poop squishes around my front and back.
Did not mess my diaper. My tummy was so swollen and hurtful at the evening that I started "pottytraining" me. So I went to the toilet under my bedtime change. i am so totally in littlespace this weekend.

NorGirlBaby said:
Perhaps it was cold and you tightened your muscles a bit, thus preventing the flow. Another reason could just be a "shy" bladder? Anyway, good for you for challenging yourself and going through with it!

Personally just me I don't like dirty diapers especially in public so I go to the toilet before I go out.
Not to say it never happens so A dirty diaper is probably better than poopy pants.

Pantyman said:
You could clear a mob and get the item you wanted with a filled diaper that was venting into the crowds!

Reactions: Tundra1975
Stinkies are bad received everywhere.

I get periods where I just start wearing and don't stop for days or weeks until something makes me. During these times I will live like I really need them. I don't go out of my way to mess outside the home but if it happens I will change as soon as I can. Usually that means straight to the ladies room.

NorGirlBaby said:
Did not mess my diaper. My tummy was so swollen and hurtful at the evening that I started "pottytraining" me. So I went to the toilet under my bedtime change. i am so totally in littlespace this weekend.
I'm so happy for you.

Back