Wearing Diapers for Bedwetting as a kid and Your Parents Telling your Friend's Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
NickTiger said:
You makes some good points but I still think You can get diaper fetish as a kid

I believe you're right. It IS possible. At least based on a couple of other members here who have said they were sexually active even before puberty.

My whole point though, is if someone picks up loving or wanting diapers BEFORE any sexual thoughts occur, then the basis for that love or want is not sexual. I'm honestly not even sure why this simple point is still being argued really. It IS a simple point.

Slomo said:
I believe you're right. It IS possible. At least based on a couple of other members here who have said they were sexually active even before puberty.

My whole point though, is if someone picks up loving or wanting diapers BEFORE any sexual thoughts occur, then the basis for that love or want is not sexual. I'm honestly not even sure why this simple point is still being argued really. It IS a simple point.

I think you get the fetish during puberty or after also, the mind is way too complicated.I don't think it screwed me up tho, I only masturbated in my diaper like 4 or 5 times I think and never did after that because I didn't understand and remember afterwards b/c I was little. It would always get and erection putting diapers on and wearing them but I never acted on it and I had wet dreams in dry goodnites diapers before, l didn't know it was wet dream tho I had thought I just wet my diaper. I remember after I stopped bed wetting and I would have a wet dream & thought I had peed my bed a little.

Slomo said:

I agree that anyone can pick up likes, dislikes, preferences and even fetishes at almost any age. They do not need to have a sexual connection at any point but it is important to note that many folk in this community do form a sexual attraction to diapers. For many it may have started as a simple compulsion when they were kids. As they reach puberty it may be the happy feelings or comfort from diapers mix in with the base sexual urges that start to formulate.

It is also important to recognise the fairly large number who simply act on their urges without blending it with initial sexual desires. Their experiences did not connect with any base desires as they matured and they are happy to keep it as a part of their personality without bringing sexual gratification into it. They get something different from it all. Comfort, relaxation or simple fun, its all good in my book.

From my experience I have noticed that DL's are more sexual than AB but anything is possible of course. The story here is quite generic from a lot of peoples experiences I have heard. Unexplainable urge when young that turned into a sexual desire or fetish later on. What it does show me is how wonderfully diverse we are as a community and long may that be the case!

Your right

NickTiger said:
I think you get the fetish during puberty or after also, the mind is way too complicated.I don't think it screwed me up tho, I only masturbated in my diaper like 4 or 5 times I think and never did after that because I didn't understand and remember afterwards b/c I was little. It would always get and erection putting diapers on and wearing them but I never acted on it and I had wet dreams in dry goodnites diapers before, l didn't know it was wet dream tho I had thought I just wet my diaper. I remember after I stopped bed wetting and I would have a wet dream & thought I had peed my bed a little.

I got my first boner, or so I believe, around age 7 when I was putting on a diaper

actually you got boner way before that, thats the first one you remember, babies get boners all the time when their diapers are changed or otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back