Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Wearing clothes bigger than you

I12BLittle89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I said something to a friend a few months ago about how my wife has sometimes had me change into her pajama bottoms and zip up hoodie when I’m having a really hard time. We’ll go on a long drive at night. Apparently that’s what she liked to do before we got married to help clear her mind. I’m a size M. She’s 2XL-3XL. So I was swimming in her clothes. At the time I wasn’t thinking of being little. But thinking back at it. I feel like this could be a type of little space trigger. I may sound weird when I say this. If somehow you had your normal clothes but then you changed into the exact same clothes but quite a few sizes bigger to make you feel like you shrank. You feel smaller and the extra material wears like a blanket. You can move around and your clothes move hardly at all. I can only imagine this right now. I haven’t tried. I feel like it’s a reversal on the usual wearing smaller clothes meant for kids or clothes made to look like kids clothes. To me wearing kids clothes reminds me too much that I’m too big for most of them. Really kills the small feelings. Though some fit me just fine. Adult sized kids clothes look way too over the top to me. Trying too hard to make the look.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Makes sense. People sometimes get a stuffed animal that is way to big because it makes them feel smaller than they are when they hug it. What you said follows that line of thinking. Having something that is oversized because it makes it look like you are smaller and makes you feel that way.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and I12BLittle89
TygerKiddo said:
Makes sense. People sometimes get a stuffed animal that is way to big because it makes them feel smaller than they are when they hug it. What you said follows that line of thinking. Having something that is oversized because it makes it look like you are smaller and makes you feel that way.
I’m thinking this fall of winter I’ll try wearing some clothes too big for me. It’s too hot right now.

If you like it and it works, then do it. Lol

Reactions: I12BLittle89
TygerKiddo said:
I was just trying to share my thoughts and maybe encourage people to try something new.

I have tried this and it does work. The right size and the right print or bright colors can throw you right in. Recently I discovered Mommy and Me outfits. In some cases the mommy outfit is very adult looking. In others the outfit is the exact same thing only scaled up. I have a romper and a couple dresses that are absolutely amazing and I feel super little in them. There are multiple retailers across the interwebs.

TygerKiddo said:
I like this mantra

TygerKiddo said:
Guilty with the stuffed animals. All of mine are 18"-24" minimum.

3 foot toddler with unwieldy 1 foot teddy = 6 foot me with a unwieldy 2 foot teddy. Gotta keep proper scale ratio. 🤣

I don't oversize my clothes to the point of swimming in them but I do like looser fitting and highly 'mobile' clothing. Clothes that hang lightly and drape straight under their own weight rather than form fitting or clinging or rubbing or stretching or gripping or riding up over any part of me. So my shirts simply hang off my shoulders, and pants are cinched tight at the waist band, no pressure points or forced contact anywhere else other than obvious exceptions like socks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: I12BLittle89 and PupDean
Back