Wearing at festivals

foxcub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Iv always gone to/worked at a lot of festivals and have always thought it would be fun (and convienient) to be padded at them. The lines for the loo are always horrible and theyre so gross when you get there!
Only thing would be how tricky it would be to change and the risk when getting searched.
I might give it a go this summer at glastonbury. :LOL:

Any of you ever been diapered at festivals?

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
If you're concerned about getting searched, let me just say that I've been searched going into a geek convention. They opened my backpack and... lo and behold, found two Tykables Overnights. I didn't even get a raised eyebrow out of it. In fact, I hadn't made the connection the security might see one of my Tykables. I forgot I was packing pamps to be honest. Come to think of it, they didn't feel the need to dig deeper...

Seriously, security is supposed to be no-nonsense and efficient. They don't care if you have five sopping wet Trest briefs in your bag as long as you don't have drugs and weapons. If they didn't come to work in their mature professional big boy pants, making a scene with you and your diapers will likely cost them their job.

Reactions: foxcub, BeTrue and perlFerret
i saw a guy and girl at the my chemical romance gig i went to who were wearing diaps.
sensible, as the lines for the loos were mad long!
😊
cute emo babies. hehe

Reactions: perlFerret and Deleted member 57387
A few years ago I used to drive a lorry to festivals for promotions, and used to wear
a Tena Maxi slip all day suited me just fine, If I had too, I could change in the back of the lorry.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
i attend festivals diapered as well as camping trips and the like because i am ic, lately i have just been changing in my hammock because i have a four seasons tarp that allows for some privacy. its been good times :)

I think it’s a great idea and wish I had worn a nappy when I’ve been to festivals in the past. It’s less gross than using the toilets there and saves having to miss part of a act to herd thru crowds of people and then wait in a queue for the loo. I would only wear a nappy if I was camping over though, so I’ve got somewhere to change, there’s no way I would want to change in the toilets there

Back