Wearing a smaller adult diaper?

EagleBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who on here besides me wear a smaller adult diaper?
Everything says that I should wear a large adult diaper and I wear a small/medium adult diaper. I have worn the large diaper and the small/medium adult diaper. The small/medium adult diaper just seems to fit me better than the large adult diaper.

Reactions: Neroforte
Measure yourself then compare to the size chart.

I wear either small or medium abdl diapers since my waist falls in that size range

Well, if it fits, doesnt leak, and feels the way you want, then it's the correct size. Doesnt matter if it's a XXXXXXXL or XS.

If it's leaking, then you should try a different size or even a different mfg.

Now, i do think a lot of people tend towards a too small size and strech them out and/or just barely get the tabs to reach...Which IMHO is not usually the best size for a diaper.

Usually unless your diaper is literally not able to be snugged up isnt going to be too big, and will contain more padding usually and that is a good thing.

That is of course if your using them as intended, and if not using them for waste then it doesnt matter and go for whatever you want for looks/feel at that point.

I wear medium pull-on nappies, I only wear large from time to time 😁

Always wear medium

I have tried large because the 4-tape ones sometimes are hard for an oldster to get pulled around and taped. But they really are too big and that causes them to sag. I'm sticking with mediums.

most diapers I wear a medium except for Northshore Meg Max, I can easily wear a small and do if I wear one during the day.

I typically wear mediums, but they can run tight in my crotch area. I wish they added more looseness on the padding part. I love how puffy larges are in that sense but I never wear larges. My biggest issue with them is that they look way too big on me. So I'm in a weird place.

Demonbabywearspamps said:
Measure yourself then compare to the size chart.
I did that

I have that issue with stuff saying I should be in large. I do the quizzes on some of the sites and it says that. My height and weight say otherwise. If I want them not to just fall off when wet or more.

Body shape counts for a lot. I have sort of an opposite problem: My waist is a medium in some diapers, but rarely does a medium actually fit me. I have a bit of a bubble-butt, so I need a bit more length in my diapers. But also, some people seem to like having the bottom tapes down around their thighs, whereas for me that’s uncomfortable and a “doesn’t fit” scenario.

Every brand is different and it comes down to preference. A lot has to do hip waste, hips, and thigh sizes. Most of the time the snugger they fit the better the seal around the legs the less leaks. Everyone thinks a larger diaper has more material so it will hold more but that is not true most of the time. I have gained a few pounds, at 240 I can wear medium large or xl of Mega max. At 220 the medium was more absorbent because it fit tighter around the back of my thighs but at 240 they preform about the same so I buy the large. To tell off when I graduated highschool I was using depends I could almost fit a small at 135lbs. I doubt I could even get a large depends on and I do not intend on finding out. Lol

Getting the right size is very important to make sure you get a good secure fit and to avoid unwanted leaks.
Unfortunately the size S M L or XL does give indication but physical trial decides the size every time. Seems adult diapers dont appear to have valid norms.

Reactions: Diaperman95
I would stick with the medium if it fits you better and is comfortable. If it’s too large and baggy you could risk leaking. If you have no2 accidents then I find it’s best for the nappy not too be too tight fit at the back

I usually wear a medium diaper as I have a 32 1/2 inch waist. But when I tried some Mega Max samples I found I preferred the smalls over the mediums. Similarly I like the low cut of the Beyond XP5000 diapers. I wear medium but those feel like I should go up to a large but I prefer the closer snug fit. It did take about 6 - 9 diapers from the pack to get used to the smaller fit but it fit like a well made glove after that.

Reactions: Diaperman95
DLPeakOut said:
Getting the right size is very important to make sure you get a good secure fit and to avoid unwanted leaks.
Unfortunately the size S M L or XL does give indication but physical trial decides the size every time. Seems adult diapers dont appear to have valid norms.
Thats why samples are a must. NorthShore has free samples no cost. I am all about buying diapers in bulk to save money but I would never buy more than one bag of anything type and size without trying them first. NorthShore will normally give you one or two of both sizes if asked. Some other medical companies like seni, tranquility and tena normally will too. Some of them you have to pay shipping. I can not think of not even one single ABDL diaper company that gives samples.

Reactions: DLPeakOut
Seabear said:
I would stick with the medium if it fits you better and is comfortable. If it’s too large and baggy you could risk leaking. If you have no2 accidents then I find it’s best for the nappy not too be too tight fit at the back
Unless it is loose number 2. "That is the kind i normally get.

Diaperman95 said:
Thats why samples are a must. NorthShore has free samples no cost. I am all about buying diapers in bulk to save money but I would never buy more than one bag of anything type and size without trying them first. NorthShore will normally give you one or two of both sizes if asked. Some other medical companies like seni, tranquility and tena normally will too. Some of them you have to pay shipping. I can not think of not even one single ABDL diaper company that gives samples.
Do you think adult baby companies don't give samples because they know there main customer focus aren't those of us with incontinence? I would be interested in seeing how much (if at all) the adult baby diapers are inflated in price. Though it must be said that I think abuniverse's dry kids and peekabu diapers are super cute. I will at some point get some.

On the contrary, I like to wear large diapers, a size up from my medium waist. Feels a bit more comfortable IMO. But if you like to wear smaller than normal diapers, shine on you crazy diamond.

Back