Wearing a nappy at work

If I can get away with it. I'm a carpenter and often find myself in compromising positions. So, mostly when I'm working alone in the shop.

I would love to wear to work but I too am a big chicken. The first 3 hours of the day are stocking and then usually I end up sitting at a register for the rest of my 7-8 hour shift. If I didn't have to sit for such long stretches I would try it.

Reactions: RoseofThorns
Yes, I wear everyday all day no matter what I’m doing or where I’m going.

For work I wear a diaper that I know is going to be reliable. Mostly a Bambino, but occasionally a Rearz or LFB. No body has said anything, and I wear longer polo type shirts to cover my butt. Only thing to watch out for is any smells. I use the potty for #2, but sometimes pee can smell.

Reactions: MetalDan86
Definitely … but mainly on the days that I can work from home. Adds an extra level of relaxation from spending time in front of a computer.

mantilla said:
For those people who do wear at work around other people - do the colleagues notice if you wear an at least somewhat discreet diaper?
I’ll answer that one. When I did wear to work to an IT company, I wore an Abena M2 but just dry wore it. Here’s a story for those that think no one notices…
My boss walked up the stairs behind me. I tried to go behind him, “you first”, but he insisted that I go first “oh no, after you”. At the top of the stairs, he told me to “wear my big boy pants to work”. Next day, he fired me for “being late”. Clearly, he didn’t want a young healthy person in their mid 20’s going onsite to his customers corporate offices in a diaper representing his company. This was like 12 years ago btw.

this is why I don’t wear to work. Not because I’ll be fired this time around but because I just don’t want my coworkers to know me like they and I ASSURE YOU, they will at some point notice and from that point forward, know you like that even if you don’t say anything.

Last edited:
I have pullups with a cloth diaper cover. I haven't had anyone notice, I also don't purposely do anything at work. More for peace of mind incase my ibs or something flairs. I do wear big skirts though so much harder to notice unless they crinkled

Because of incontinence, I have worn diapers to work for more than 22 years. It's more than likely that some have noticed. I have done my best to avoid unpleasant smells and to dispose of used diapers properly. Since the Covid pandemic began, I have been able to work from home most of the time, which I much prefer.

I wear to work tbh no one notices if you do I found choosing right one to wear helps
Nothing to bulky

Odor and Leak Control: I always use several drops of scented oil in my diapers to keep me smelling quite pleasant. Some coworkers have even commented on how nice I smell, and little did they know how wet I was. Just use your favorite search engine and search for "scented oils." There are different companies with a vast variety of scents. Of course, my favorite is Baby Powder. The scented oils are extremely concentrated so only 2-3 drops are needed. I usually put 2 drops inside my diaper and 1 drop on the outside. From the time I leave home to the time I return home it is not unusual for me to be wet for 12 hours. I also put an extra diaper in my brief case just in case I get to the leaking threshold. It's important to know the capacity of your diapers, no diaper is leak proof, the physics fluid dynamics always wins. Press-out leaks are the most common, and I have had a few, but fortunately was able to be discreet until the wet stain dried on the back of my pants.

If I'm in the mood I will wear a boosted North Shore GoSupreme pull-up with a Duracool pull-on
pants over it for wetting only. Never mess at work.

Last edited:
I was 24/7 the last 6.5 years I worked and no one ever said anything.

Reactions: chamberpot
I have done a lot and always do when I'm working from home. I don't so much when in my workplace as it's quite close and personal at times with what I do and I wouldn't wanna crinkle to loudly if there's only 2 of us in the room

24/7/365 .

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
100% all the time, and I'm in the office, only one day WFH. Never had an issue, doubt anyone knows or cares!

I work for a large company that prides itself on people being different. A lot of people know I wear diapers, and a lot don’t. Either way, I haven’t experienced anything negative. It’s been great.

24/7

My work bag always has 2 extra diapers, wipes, paci, Nalgene bottle with water, and snacks. I also keep a change of clothes because getting soaked is a risk of my job.

I don't always wear a onesie but when I know I am going to be under counters for an install or repair then I try to make a point of wearing one that day.

I always wear some kind of diaper cover because if press out.

I have never had a client or coworker say anything.

I am constantly interacting with water so I doubt anyone would think twice about me being wet due to leaks.

russell100 said:
Does anyone else here wear a nappy at work?
Yep all ways. And have a change at lunch.

Reactions: russell100
I do whenever I can. I drive heavy plant machinery( Big boys toys) so can get away with wearing them.
I dont wear anything too thick so my work gears helps hide them as well.

Reactions: russell100 and siysiy
Babyjmf said:
I do whenever I can. I drive heavy plant machinery( Big boys toys) so can get away with wearing them.
I dont wear anything too thick so my work gears helps hide them as well.
I help build JCB, so I get to play with (Big boys toys as well.)

Reactions: russell100
mantilla said:
For those people who do wear at work around other people - do the colleagues notice if you wear an at least somewhat discreet diaper?
One colleague a woman, noticed about 2 years ago but as far as I know hasn't told anyone else

Back