• Incontinent

Votes: 131 25.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Forced said:
90% DL but happy to reduce that under orders from a dominant female 😆
I get that...I had some "encouragement" to go 24-7 🤭

Reactions: JustAGirl, Lostdiapersboy, Diaperman95 and 1 other person
I'm a bedwetter and DL so that works out.

Reactions: JustAGirl, NorthwestDiaperDude, Wetshisbed and 1 other person
RaawrrrPincess said:
I get that...I had some "encouragement" to go 24-7 🤭

Nice!
I hope ‘help’ was offered too 😉

Reactions: JustAGirl and Diaperman95
Oh, tough question. Started out as a DL when I was 10-11, just quit diapers back then, but I got to watch my big sister wear so I was satisfied for a short while.
Then tried do reject it until I was about 16. Were interested in wearing on and off for many years. I Didn't however start wearing and soon enough using adult diapers until I found Adisc and became an Adisc lurker and soon enough manned up and got myself an account, and here we are.
I want to say I am 10-20% pure DL (sometimes sexual, sometimes not - just pure joy wearing) and 80-90% Little (100% non sexual, 5-10 years old boy, still in precautionary diapers) I am single and only my friends on Adisc know anything...

Reactions: JustAGirl, Lostdiapersboy, Diaperman95 and 1 other person
Forced said:
Nice!
I hope ‘help’ was offered too 😉
Help was offered...I'm now being "encouraged" to be babygirl 24-7 and quit my job.

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperman95, CptKirk and Forced
RaawrrrPincess said:
Help was offered...I'm now being "encouraged" to be babygirl 24-7 and quit my job.
Don’t do it

Reactions: Lua24, Diaperman95, CptKirk and 1 other person
NappiedTruckDriver said:
Don’t do it
Lol of course I'm not doing it. We're no where near ready for that.

Bedwetter for most of my life, occasionally have daytime issues. Not really ABDL but learned to appreciate my nappies so perhaps a bit DL

Reactions: JustAGirl and Wetshisbed
I'm mainly AB (like 95% AB vs 5% DL).

I chose just DL but I do like babyish printed diapers, onesies/AB clothing, soothers etc. I just can't really get into the age regression.

Reactions: JustAGirl, NudistMD, Diaperman95 and 2 others
Forced said:
90% DL but happy to reduce that under orders from a dominant female 😆
Mostly DL but happy to be forced to regress into baby, excited by dominant women who force full role play. Usually just diapered.

Reactions: JustAGirl, Diaperman95 and Forced
Mainly a caregiver (I guess that's more my DL side? :think:), then DL and then AB! But for percentages, I guess it's like 70% CG, 25% DL and 5% AB in terms of my activities. But my AB side enters my life in a load of different ways (for example using belittling words in adult life all the time, sleeping with my stuffed polar bear every night) so I guess the 5% is really underselling it 😂

I put both dl and ab, since I'm a bit of both.

Like others, I also feel a bit more like an "adult kid", although the boundaries aren't really clear. I tend to like cartoons, toys, games, clothes, and furniture that's more typical for a 6-10 year old, but I also really like my non diaper toddler things as well such as footie pajamas, binky, sippy cups, etc, and would like a changing table, high chair, and toddler style bed with guardrails. Of course, I'd also love a stroller and carseat, but that's just plain impractical.

Reactions: Diaperman95
D.L. I do have an overactive bladder but there is nearly always a toilet near at hand both at home and work so I don't physically NEED to wear but I like it and at night it is handy.

Reactions: JustAGirl
We all wear diapers? Whaaaaaat!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Reactions: JustAGirl, Diaperman95 and Nottylu
Sidewinder said:
I've always been a DL, but as far as age regression goes, I'm more of an A.T. (Adult Teenager, if that makes any sense)
I appreciate that concept. Actually, despite my being over 50, I really don't think I ever lost the enthusiasm, hope, and intrigue with life that the teenage years and younger represented to me. Plus, I'm always in self and life discovery.

My assumption is I just can't act like everyone else does. The fake "proper" that go into the id..I want to write idiotic here, I don't mean any insults to those that have entered the "space"...but I will: the idiotic mode where "adults" act like cookie-cutter-type characters because it's expected to conduct one's self in the "adult professional mode" based on their age, social standings, and position. I think it's irritatingly fake. I interpret people like that as condescending while they play-act themselves in my face. It's kinda funny.
So, I keep it in a younger frame of mind. I guess the concept is, though I conduct myself respectfully. I just don't put up that fake crap some "adults" pull.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: CptKirk, JustAGirl and Diaperman95
💯 DL! No pacifiers, baby bottles, binkies, or any baby looking items.

Reactions: JustAGirl, Napincolove, Lua24 and 4 others
jamiejamie said:
💯 DL! No pacifiers, baby bottles, binkies, or any baby looking items.
YET!..... LOL.... Just kidding Jamie.... For me... I would have posted the same thing 1 or 2 years ago. and last night, my wet diaper, my bear and my Passy kept me comfy all night!

Reactions: Diaperman95
Diaper lover and a little.

Reactions: JustAGirl, Diaperman95 and ianwee
I fluctuate between AB and DL. Not sure why. It changes from day-to-day lately. A few days ago I was just DL. Now I’m between AB and DL. The AB includes wearing kids clothes and watching kids movies. Along with baby themed diapers. It’s like a purge that is all or some. Weird time for me. Usually it’s been purge all of it when I do purge.

Reactions: ianwee
Back