Watch with 'Auntie'

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
When I used to visit 'Auntie', we would often sit and watch television. She would sit in her armchair whilst I was on the sofa. I would be in my wig & sissy clothes sucking a dummy and cuddling a doll.

We would watch films on video(!), as this was around 1999-2004. They would inevitably be films that featured children in period costumes. So we'd watch films such as 'The Railway Children', 'The Go Between', 'Little Lord Fauntleroy' and 'Death in Venice'.

'Auntie ' would often comment on the films, and once remarked about a boy's "Sissy Clothing".

I used to enjoy all this, as I felt like that
I'd regressed back to childhood.

Reactions: Nappyboybob
I must say I enjoy the thought of this.
My personal fantasy is similar where I am quietly playing on the floor with my Dollie’s in front of my wife, and her three friends having coffee. There is no humiliation or laughing, just a typical woman’s coffee chat with a three year old baby girl in short little chiffon dress , showing off my nappy and plastics. Frilly ankle socks in my Mary Janes. Pink dummy and short bob blonde wig with bows and ribbons. There’s a “ Stinky Corner” where Mummy sends me to wait, for the inevitable change in front of the ladies. Potty training also takes place, where I sit holding my pretty dress up with my little pinkies sticking out , then the clapping from when I’ve done my “Tinkles”. Later it’s nursery rhymes with all the actions! I love my mummy and my “Aunties “

Reactions: Louise, Nappyboybob, PrissySammy and 1 other person
Wmv532 said:
My personal fantasy is similar where I am quietly playing on the floor with my Dollie’s in front of my wife, and her three friends having coffee. There is no humiliation or laughing, just a typical woman’s coffee chat with a three year old baby girl in short little chiffon dress , showing off my nappy and plastics. Frilly ankle socks in my Mary Janes. Pink dummy and short bob blonde wig with bows and ribbons. There’s a “ Stinky Corner” where Mummy sends me to wait, for the inevitable change in front of the ladies. Potty training also takes place, where I sit holding my pretty dress up with my little pinkies sticking out , then the clapping from when I’ve done my “Tinkles”. Later it’s nursery rhymes with all the actions! I love my mummy and my “Aunties “
Love this

Thank you Daisy, forgot to mention the little accidents when mummy is wiping her little girls privates !

Wmv532 said:
Thank you Daisy, forgot to mention the little accidents when mummy is wiping her little girls privates !
how could there not be *smiles shyly*

Wmv532 said:
That's actually quite a cute fantasy, now I kinda wish something like this could happen with a close caregiver frined/partner of mine

Back