Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Warm wet diaper

Jimmy Kimmel did a really funny skit called “Warm Wet Diaper” once and it’s absolutely hilarious. Look it up on Google.

• Haha
Reactions: PearlandDL and littledub1955
Currently enjoying one, I don't like to change until its either about to start leaking or I've gone number 2, a good diaper is a fully used diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: PearlandDL, Diprs2, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Msherri1981 said:
Does anyone enjoy sitting in a very wet warm diaper?
I really enjoy it

Reactions: PearlandDL and warmfeeling
Sat having my breakfast in a wet nappy and plastic pants

Reactions: Diprs2, littledub1955 and warmfeeling
I like to wet my nappy, and rather than change it, I like to sit around in it for a while, and maybe wet it some more.

Reactions: PearlandDL, Diprs2, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Just the best feeling, warm, wet and squishy . With the mild aroma of warm pee and Sudocrem (nappy rash cream). 🥰

Reactions: Napincolove, Diprs2 and warmfeeling
Msherri1981 said:
Definitely love wearing and wetting , I like to have a couple of coffees, then my nappy has a slight coffee aroma, bit of a cover up, if anyone visits🤪🤪

Reactions: PearlandDL, Diprs2 and littledub1955
Msherri1981 said:
I absolutely love sitting in a warm wet diaper.

Reactions: PearlandDL and Diprs2
Fireball44 said:
nothing better! I like keeping it on 4 or 5 hours and trying to add a little bit more through out the day.
Same for me

Reactions: PearlandDL
Akura said:
Yesss. 🤭

Although, a freshly put on nappy after a shower is also amazing. 😁
I love that too but I like to rub baby powder all over my diaper area first because it makes my skin feel very soft and I'm addicted to the smell of baby powder.

Reactions: Diprs2
RuffRuff said:
I love the feeling of a new nice fitting diaper, but the feeling of my diaper getting warm and wet. That is a really fun and enjoyable feeling. When I have a soggy diaper on me. It just feels right for me. I love having a warm and wet diaper. It gives me the happy feelings. 😊
I have the same feelings too when my diaper has absorbed all the wetness it can take

Reactions: PearlandDL and Diprs2
SuperDuperMan85 said:
Just changed out of mine, I had drunk a lot last night, woke up to wet, and the diaper held it all.

I felt great, and went back to sleep, only to wake up at 6am in a puddle up my back. Turns out the rest of the water hadn't made it through me yet, so I wet my already soaked diaper in my sleep, leaking everywhere.

Luckily now I'm in a newly taped and fresh ATN.
I hate when that happens because I have to change my sheets and wash them right away.

Reactions: SuperDuperMan85 and Diprs2
C
DivineMaestro said:
Currently enjoying one, I don't like to change until its either about to start leaking or I've gone number 2, a good diaper is a fully used diaper.
Can't disagree about that because I feel the same way.

Reactions: DivineMaestro
Well that is the state of my nappy right now and with this colder rainy weather we are presently having, (as another Australian winter approaches), it's a nice feeling to have some of that wee body heat warming up my butt, instead of my thermal energy going straight to the toilet, wasted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Msherri1981 said:
Very much so. I am often reluctant to remove a nice, wet and warm non-leaking diaper. "Naaah, I need to do this before taking it off. And this. Just one more quest."

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Diprs2
RuffRuff said:
I love the feeling of a new nice fitting diaper, but the feeling of my diaper getting warm and wet. That is a really fun and enjoyable feeling. When I have a soggy diaper on me. It just feels right for me. I love having a warm and wet diaper. It gives me the happy feelings. 😊
I absolutely love waking up to a very full, soggy diaper! Especially when the prefold cloth diaper I wear over my disposable is almost saturated as well! It makes all that bulkiness sort of feel molded to my bottom and makes it somewhat difficult to walk but it feels heavenly! I love that initial feel of the heaviness from the diaper when I first get out of bed and then I go out to the kitchen to make my coffee. While enjoying my coffee I do lots of extra small pees and by the time I have the 2nd cup, I can feel the extra swelling in the diaper and It makes me just want to wear it all day, but that isn't possible once the bowels start getting active.

• Love
Reactions: RuffRuff, Happy2BeInNappies2, LittleTyke and 1 other person
Back