Wanting to be a real baby

sallyanne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
All my life I've wanted to be a real baby and a baby girl at that. Even now, some of my strongest desires are to be a literal infant and to be treated as such. Obviuosly, that is not possible, but so many of my feelings and indeed, actions seem to lead me to constantly try and be a real baby. I like sleeping in a cot, being bottle fed, crawling, baby talk, toys and of course... nappies. And yet I still want more. My desire is to be authentically infant. There is an article here to share: https://abdiscover.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/abdiscovery-authenticity.pdf
I relate to a lot of it. Also, if anyone is interested, I wrote a book about growing up with very strong baby desires and my near inability to grow up and how it took a long time to embrace adulthood - even as a facade for my infancy.

Do any of you really struggle with the reality-gap between how you view yourself and how you actually are?

yes, I know what you mean. The desire to be who we really are (babies) is so very powerful. I have to act one way to fit in and yet all I want is to do in wear my diaper, play with my toys and be the real me, little.
Life is not easy for us AB"s.
I read your book and found it increadable.
I totally feel the same I want to be a baby, I wear nappies, I drink from my bottle. I am little so what's wrong with that.
PM me if you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: MammaBunny
Hi Sallyanne

nice to know we are not alone

I would like to put some of the into my book if posable. please can you let me know the auther of the artical.

thanks

Siysiy

The referenced article is written by Michael Bent, husband and baby of Rosalie Bent, author of "There's Still a Baby in my Bed". He has also written at least one book on the subject. He is quite in formative.

You are certainly not alone, I remember as early as age 5 finding myself wondering what it would be like to be a baby again. In a few of the books I read at the time, choose your own adventure style books, there were endings where you, the protagonist, are regressed back to being a baby. I would often read and re-read those endings and that made me wonder all the more. I even remember asking my Mother at around age 8 if it was possible for someone to turn back into a baby. She must have thought it was a fear of mine or something because she basically consoled me and said "No, don't worry love, you're only a baby once. You're a big boy now", I remember feeling so devastated when I heard that 😔

When I was able to begin exploring my AB side, I felt relieved, happy and overjoyed; it was possible for me to be a baby again 😄

I think realism and authenticity is something many an AB or a Little prioritizes, that is certainly something not exclusive to you. When I regress, I absolutely love behaving as a true baby would; using my diapers as nature intended, cuddling my stuffies, shaking my rattles, kicking my legs, babbling, drinking from a baba, you name it. I also want to add to that realism someday by having a nursery of my own and this is something my current Mommy/GF is very supportive of 😄

Whenever I regress, it is a magical time, where I can forget about all my worries and go back to being cuddly and loved 😊

As far as struggling with the reality gap, not really, I can't have I have struggled much. I use to struggle with understanding this desire and I had a hard time when I was younger figuring out how exactly I could make good on this unique dream, but aside from that, I seldom find my baby-side encroaching upon my adult-time or vice versa. I have been able to compartmentalize and prioritize. When I'm an adult, I'm an adult, I have adult responsibilities and adult hobbies to attend to. When I'm a baby, I'm a baby, I can kick back and release my inhibitions. I don't think my adulthood is a facade or anything like that, for I enjoy being a Big-Boy too from time to time, but I will say, that I feel the most true to myself when I'm diapered up, little and snuggly :)

I'm sure every AB is different with regards to this, but for all intents and purposes, I view myself as an adult who magically happens to be a baby as well 😄

Last edited:
Poofybutt said:
You are certainly not alone, I remember as early as age 5 finding myself wondering what it would be like to be a baby again. In a few of the books I read at the time, choose your own adventure style books, there were endings where you, the protagonist, are regressed back to being a baby. I would often read and re-read those endings and that made me wonder all the more. I even remember asking my Mother at around age 8 if it was possible for someone to turn back into a baby. She must have thought it was a fear of mine or something because she basically consoled me and said "No, don't worry love, you're only a baby once. You're a big boy now", I remember feeling so devastated when I heard that 😔

When I was able to begin exploring my AB side, I felt relieved, happy and overjoyed; it was possible for me to be a baby again 😄

I think realism and authenticity is something many an AB or a Little prioritizes, that is certainly something not exclusive to you. When I regress, I absolutely love behaving as a true baby would; using my diapers as nature intended, cuddling my stuffies, shaking my rattles, kicking my legs, babbling, drinking from a baba, you name it. I also want to add to that realism someday by having a nursery of my own and this is something my current Mommy/GF is very supportive of 😄

Whenever I regress, it is a magical time, where I can forget about all my worries and go back to being cuddly and loved 😊

As far as struggling with the reality gap, not really, I can't have I have struggled much. I use to struggle with understanding this desire and I had a hard time when I was younger figuring out how exactly I could make good on this unique dream, but aside from that, I seldom find my baby-side encroaching upon my adult-time or vice versa. I have been able to compartmentalize and prioritize. When I'm an adult, I'm an adult, I have adult responsibilities and adult hobbies to attend to. When I'm a baby, I'm a baby, I can kick back and release my inhibitions. I don't think my adulthood is a facade or anything like that, for I enjoy being a Big-Boy too from time to time, but I will say, that I feel the most true to myself when I'm diapered up, little and snuggly :)

I'm sure every AB is different with regards to this, but for all intents and purposes, I view myself as an adult who magically happens to be a baby as well 😄

I recall similar to you when quite young realising I wouldnt be a baby forever and that my nappies were going to be taken away eventually. That terrified me which is why I was such a horror giving them up. To this day, I am the only person I knew who started school still in nappies, even if it werent for very long.

The idea of NOT being a baby still scares me more than anything else.

I read your book. I cried through it, as I saw myself in a lot of that book, being born around the same time, being bowel IC through school, being forced into nappies from time to time as punishment. Seeing doctors who would do nothing but stick a finger up my butt, to a shrink who did nothing bar say I was lazy.

I was never babied though - life was too hard on mum raising three kids while dad played overseas on grey boats. I did love the nappy punishment though, which mum picked up on - probably why the punishment didnt last very long.

Can you answer your PMs over on DD, please?

Reactions: Babyjohn57
Back