Not open for further replies.

Driver

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello

My gf / cg would like to get me an (adult) baby bonnet. We're both still quite new to all of this, but I know most of the "big and famous" ABDL online stores out there. However, I can't for the life of me seem to find a decent abdl bonnet. Either they're really expensive or they're more like novelty items (think halloween fancy dress).

Do you guys happen to have any good suggestions? Sorry if this should have been posted in the 'Sissy' section instead...

The only high quality bonnets I’ve seen have been on Etsy and they’ve been a little more expensive in price. The other ones I’ve seen are costume ones, like you’ve said, and are definitely lacking in quality. Honestly, if you can afford it, buy a nice one. There’s a couple Etsy shops I know offhand that make very nice bonnets. I can put the links to them below if you’d like. I don’t 100% remember any other places that have bonnets, but if I can think of any I’ll drop a link below

LKB makes bonnets, they look pretty cute. I hope this helps some. Idk if they’re in your price range or not.

Most excellent! Definately within my price range. I guess I could be persuaded to fork out 60-70 USD too if needed, but hose from LKB seem to do the trick just fine! And they even ship outside of US (I'm in europe). Many thanks.

• Love
Reactions: LilxFawn
Driver said:
Most excellent! Definately within my price range. I guess I could be persuaded to fork out 60-70 USD too if needed, but hose from LKB seem to do the trick just fine! And they even ship outside of US (I'm in europe). Many thanks.
Awesome!! I’m glad I found something that can work for you ☺️

Driver said:
If you are in europe have you looked into cosy n dry ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back