Walmart subscription

KarmaBaby3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Anyone got the large boxes of goodnites from Walmart subscription? 63 xlarge is only $50 right now!! They are $94 on amazon šŸ˜³šŸ˜²

But is it just the brown box with a G and numbers or does it come in printed box?

That's odd
it's cheaper to buy multiple 28 count boxes than a 63 count box on amazon* even cheaper with subscribe & save
*Canada

SparkyDog said:
That's odd
it's cheaper to buy multiple 28 count boxes than a 63 count box on amazon* even cheaper with subscribe & save
*Canada
For a week the boys was $60 but girls was $94 ā€¦. Not sure what is going on with pricing

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Walmart can vary with what they send you. I got the brown box the first time I ordered then received the printed box the second time. After that I was ordering from BOXED.com as they were always sent in a company box. They went out of business a while back so now I order from Amazon. The purchase pages that have the link to the Goodnites Store in them are Prime ready, shipped and sold by Amazon and gives you the option to have the package placed in an Amazon box at checkout. Hasn't failed me yet. And you always get a fair price.

US

Canada

Joediaper said:
Walmart can vary with what they send you. I got the brown box the first time I ordered then received the printed box the second time. After that I was ordering from BOXED.com as they were always sent in a company box. They went out of business a while back so now I order from Amazon. The purchase pages that have the link to the Goodnites Store in them are Prime ready, shipped and sold by Amazon and gives you the option to have the package placed in an Amazon box at checkout. Hasn't failed me yet. And you always get a fair price.

US

Canada
Thatā€™s why I buy from Amazon but $94 for 63 goodnites is robbery ..

Attachments

• IMG_6340.png
    IMG_6340.png
    388.9 KB · Views: 8
:eek: I didn't even notice that when I was on the CA site. Seems both boys and girls XL are that price while the others are the normal $63CA. I would say something because the US site has them all for around $64US. You might find someone goofed setting the price and get them even cheaper.

I need to ask this to all on this subject, because I keep seeing all the attention for these items:
To start,
I bought Goodnites back in the 90s. They were amazing. Very fun. I hid them from family and enjoyed them when I could. They went on and fit my older body in my mid-twenties. Surprised as heck!
I think back then they quoted them to fit up to 125 lbs. I don't recall the package colors.
Later down the road in life, a decade later;
I knew some people who'd ask for them in Toy's R Us when I worked there very soon before they went Bye-Bye in business. They were not available. They wanted the extra large ones.The little mouse in my head giggled.

But what is the size and weight ratio now with these?
Why are they so wanted?
Are they the idea thing, or are they amazingly better than adult-fitted smaller (I imagine smaller) pull-ons?
  • Do they kick ass over ABDL diapers (?), which I kinda doubt in a kind way.
  • What is the big deal(?), other than possibly being still with parents.
  • Or is it in liking to reenact the parental gig when no longer at home under their influences?
  • Or are they better pull ups than Northshore has?
:unsure::giggle:

@Woncrinklz for a lot of people it's nostalgia
wearing what they wore as a youth
for me goodnites just came out in plain white as I became an older teen and wore them but they definitely don't fit me now and imo are a mere ghost of their first generation product

Reactions: Woncrinklz
SparkyDog said:
@Woncrinklz for a lot of people it's nostalgia
wearing what they wore as a youth
for me goodnites just came out in plain white as I became an older teen and wore them but they definitely don't fit me now and imo are a mere ghost of their first generation product
I guess you mean a lesser quality product than what you recall? If so, that's a bummer. I bought magical things that were just amazing...on one my "night quests" to random off the "grid of regular stores, and to the side" situations in small towns where I found an amazing pack of thick happy things. That time they weren't Goodnites, but diapers. Though I certainly found Goodnites later down the road and was thrilled I could pull one on with ease. Magical! Since I was cutting, taping, all sorts of things to make something I could fit in back then. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The pack of white diapers I had was in that tiny square grid pattern. I don't remember the company that made them, though I'd like to say the first Huggies in the largest they had. Purple pack, I think.

Point is, when a company makes a product for the first time, they are amazing...sometimes. Then if they are "Amazing", they cut-back. Why? I don't know about anywhere else, but here in the USA, it happens even with food from some companies. But nonetheless, they seem to skimp on ya later.

:unsure:In closing:
Old folks when I was a kid always used to say, "They don't make 'em like they used to..."
I didn't know or care what they meant.
Now? Yeah. I see their point.
But it's nice to know there are great products out for people NOW. Now that the polymer was invented.

Last edited:
Reactions: SparkyDog
Joediaper said:
:eek: I didn't even notice that when I was on the CA site. Seems both boys and girls XL are that price while the others are the normal $63CA. I would say something because the US site has them all for around $64US. You might find someone goofed setting the price and get them even cheaper.
Itā€™s the subscription thatā€™s $50, one time buy is $63 - they are on sale and you get 20% for subscription

Woncrinklz said:
I need to ask this to all on this subject, because I keep seeing all the attention for these items:
To start,
I bought Goodnites back in the 90s. They were amazing. Very fun. I hid them from family and enjoyed them when I could. They went on and fit my older body in my mid-twenties. Surprised as heck!
I think back then they quoted them to fit up to 125 lbs. I don't recall the package colors.
Later down the road in life, a decade later;
I knew some people who'd ask for them in Toy's R Us when I worked there very soon before they went Bye-Bye in business. They were not available. They wanted the extra large ones.The little mouse in my head giggled.

But what is the size and weight ratio now with these?
Why are they so wanted?
Are they the idea thing, or are they amazingly better than adult-fitted smaller (I imagine smaller) pull-ons?
  • Do they kick ass over ABDL diapers (?), which I kinda doubt in a kind way.
  • What is the big deal(?), other than possibly being still with parents.
  • Or is it in liking to reenact the parental gig when no longer at home under their influences?
  • Or are they better pull ups than Northshore has?
:unsure::giggle:
Because they are MUCH cheaper and easier to hide than ABDL diapers. I canā€™t afford $50 for 10 ABDL diapers ā€¦.. yes that is roughly what they are for a pack not in Canada. Iā€™m only 100 pounds so they fit perfectly - xl is 95-140 pounds. Northshore pull ups are ugly white/black and are $40 for 14 plus shipping ā€¦.. Iā€™m getting 63 goodnites for $52 shipping included, and goodnites has patterns ;)

I also wear them most days but still use toilet, canā€™t do that with diaper - it stops sticking.

And lastly ā€¦ being female and thus thicker thighs, I have found zero adult diapers that are as comfy as goodnites. Small is almost too small in Tena, Lillie ā€¦ but medium is WAY too big and ends up on my ribs and leaks because my waist is 27ā€ and the rise is too high. Even goodnites xl the rise is almost too high to hide in high rise jeans ā€¦ Iā€™m only 5ā€™1ā€. So I need an ultra low rise medium Or small with larger leg holes to fit comfortably.

Oh plus - my favourite little fantasy is playing around with potty training, just in case diapers so pull ups fit right in there ;)

I never did wet the bed so no nostalgia here around them.

Attachments

• IMG_6341.png
    IMG_6341.png
    302.1 KB · Views: 1
@KarmaBaby3 You made important points about size, design, and options available and not depending on where to shop.

I hope there are more fun patterns and creative alternatives to the patterns for adult sized pull-ons. I know Bambinos tried improving the concept. ABU did with cloth with the Gaters line, tho not pull-up. Cloth backed. There are challenges to making pull-ons/pull-ups with weight, capacity, etc., but the industry is going to get better. No doubt there.

The challenge for many medium to big diaper company manufacturers is the inability to serve all tastes, or their inventory is waiting on the shelves, and despite their efforts to "Universally suit all" and keep for their emptor's, some products fail. Not because they were not of good quality most of the time, but simply because the pattern or color wasn't a majority-win based on sales. Retail is a hard gamble.
The diaper industry is evolving and expanding now that the commercials came out to open the subject to consumer's minds with the store types like Depends, Attends, etc.
That's good for everyone because it allows everyone to allow their stigmas about the concept of a diaper to be less stifling.

As for taste, sizes, and the need to reach a universally accepted product in merchandising, solid colors make sense for companies that serve everyone. Not exclusively like ABDL products. In both type companies there is crossover with bland types in ABDL, and colorful fun with good companies like Northshore., and thankfully many others.

It is so expensive to commit to a "universal" pattern to suit everyone. But the main point is to sell a great product. I guess Goodnites has something. But they seem hard to find in regular stores.:unsure::giggle:

Back