Walking and peeing at the same time.

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem I'm only urinary incontinence not fecal incontinence it has been happening more frequently and don't even have the urge to pee it doesn't do it as often when sitting down.

Reactions: Edgewater, ILuvDiapers, NannaAnnabelle and 2 others
This happens to me all the time. It comes out of nowhere and there isn’t much I can do about it. I’ve been wearing when I go out as of recent and it’s the only way of stopping wet underpants. I have grown to enjoy wearing more and more. I’ve grow to accept it at this point even tho it’s still very embarrassing.

Reactions: CoastieKate, NannaAnnabelle, Neroforte and 4 others
Yes, I have the same problem and it really sucks. With me, it usually starts when I'm walking or standing up. When walking, I then often have to stop because there is a risk of leakage.

Reactions: NannaAnnabelle, Neroforte, Jorelaxed and 3 others
I often wet my self uncontrollably as I stand after sitting for a while.

Reactions: Babynie, NannaAnnabelle, Neroforte and 7 others
Wetting after standing up: Check.
Wetting while walking: Not really, most times my pelvic floor will tighten up as hell, preventing any peeing but that can be really painful at times, the moment i stop the flood gates open, even when walking again i can not stop it any more at this point, so usually i stay still until it is over to prevent any leaks.

Reactions: chamberpot, Neroforte, mickdl and 2 others
I have the same issue. The worst is when standing up. Like if I'm sitting, start dribbling and stand up to go to the toilets...

BABYTIGERCUB said:
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem I'm only urinary incontinence not fecal incontinence it has been happening more frequently and don't even have the urge to pee it doesn't do it as often when sitting down.
does it happen when you get up & start walking or have already been up for a while and happens randomly while walking?

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB
SparkyDog said:
does it happen when you get up & start walking or have already been up for a while and happens randomly while walking?
Just randomly for unknow reasons MD called it stress incontinence because of muscle weakness of the lower pelvic region probably because of spinal stenosis.

Reactions: Edgewater and 247
IncontDL said:
This happens to me all the time. It comes out of nowhere and there isn’t much I can do about it. I’ve been wearing when I go out as of recent and it’s the only way of stopping wet underpants. I have grown to enjoy wearing more and more. I’ve grow to accept it at this point even tho it’s still very embarrassing.
I Now Wear 24/7 I've even tried the pelvic floor exercises with a little success but not to the point of not wearing Adult briefs don't feel like having wet underwear and clothes and being embarrassed I also have been enjoying wearing for me it has a calming effect knowing that wearing Adult diapers theirs less chance of a leak and less stress is good I have AFIB a lot of stress is bad for the Heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoastieKate, NannaAnnabelle and Riley
mickdl said:
When walking, I then often have to stop because there is a risk of leakage.
If my bladder releases when Im walking I always stand somewhere until Im finished going just to make sure I can shift things around down there to avoid leakage, well, as much as possible anyway. Sometimes even going when Im sitting is an issue. I was on a bus a while ago and when I got up from my seat I realized the back of my pants were wet around the pullup leg openings.

I still have most of my control. My issues are frequency and little warning of having to piss. So I am in Diapers 24/7. Walking while having to piss is tough to do. Because I am visually impaired and I walk with a white cane. I walk a lot slower, so using my diaper while I walk is a little easier for me but I still need to stop to finish using my diaper. the cool thing is I can just passes off as me figuring out where the hell I am Wale finish then continue walking

It happens to me too. I am fine when seated or lying down but when I am standing up or moving I can get an urge and wetness. I have pelvic floor issues and mixed incontinence Stress/Urge issues from childbirth that can only be surgically corrected at this point. I understand the frustration with this issue. I tend to stick to a voiding schedule and keep track of fluid intake which helps me manage what appears to the be the randomness of the accidents. I would talk to your doctor or urologist and see if a voiding diary, monitoring intake and scheduled bathroom stops would help you manage the problem.

Reactions: fredy552 and BABYTIGERCUB
My Bladder will just let go anytime no matter what I am doing, one time I was laying face down on decking when it let go and of course gravity ensured all the pee that was not absorbed by my Nappy came straight out leaving me with a very wet T shirt as well as wet decking where my chest had been, fortunately I managed to "spill" the bucket of water I was getting and other than an awkward sort of movement I made I think it was just laughed off as a clumsy accident with a water filled bucket !

I think I pee standing sitting sleeping and driving I have no control and bms are the same

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
I feel my bladder to a lesser degree sitting or laying down, but as soon as I get up on my feet, I get frequent urges, even when there’s only a small amount of pee in my bladder, my bladder still expels what’s in there, whereas sitting or laying down, accidents are bigger, I believe it’s gravity doing something, coupled with maybe a somewhat weak pelvic floor.

I often get an uncontrollable urge shortly after standing up from a longer period of sitting.

It depends on your root cause. I have a messed up PF so, walking causes the PF to tighten as I move, and if my bladder is spasming/contracting, it creates a very uncomfortable feeling as both battle for control. Both lose, the PF from exhaustion and the bladder, well, you know. Best to stop and let it happen.

If you have a weak PF, I imagine it is a different sensation/experience.

Standing, sitting, walking, running, standing still, showering, certainly sleeping, standing on my head, literally anytime, any place.

• Haha
Reactions: greatlake5, Edgewater, ILuvDiapers and 2 others
Walking and wetting is a daily thing for me.
Got to make sure diaper is on snug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and Kellycares
IncontDL said:
It happens to me after doing errands and on my way home. I very rarely notice when I need to pee and as I get out of the car most times I barely make it to the door and just start with no feeling of needing to. Most times when I get through the door I am almost finished and totally wet .

Reactions: Edgewater, Jorelaxed and Ellyn
Back