Waking up wet

BlueGrey said:
I think we can be regressed while sleeping. I read an account in the past about a man whose bedwetting was determined to be caused by his little side coming to the front while sleeping and wetting his bed.
I can see how this could happen, after I started sleep every night in a diaper with my paci onesie and bunny I had wet pjs on the nights I didn't wear. So I went back to sleeping little.

After awhile I started having really regressed feeling in my sleep. Dreaming I didn't have to hide and suppress my little side. It was like my little side was free and it felt good to be me.

I guess I opened Pandora's Box??

BuddyBoy said:
I consider it irresponsible to go to bed without my diaper and rubber pants on; the risk of an accident is too great. I feel ashamed if I'm wet in the morning because I have lost my self-control. But I also feel relieved; all the tension accumulated the day before is gone.
I'm the same now, I don't want wet pjs so I have to wear a diaper. I guess it could be like you my little side is removing the stress from the day before?
I have a great job but it can be super stressful. Sometimes a work I wish I was in a diaper and my office was a nursery. But I don't let those thoughts happen much as I have been luck to stop just in time a little regressive accident. But I know eventually if I'm not careful It will happen.

I feel my little side is s getting much stronger lately, maybe it's time to consider 24/7?
Should I try it?

You could consider a pullup type in the daytime, which would protect from the regressive accident you mention. It would be easy to keep hidden and take away the fear. But it would also in lessening the fear, make it more likely to have that accident.

Reactions: ABdrew and nectar0001
Back