"W" shape vs "V" shape...

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Some people say to fold the diaper into a "V" shape. That way it moves more liquid to the back. I say... Fold the diaper into a "W" shape. There are TWO "V"'s in a "W", and two is better than one.

Stay Padded My Friends

im guessing you mean fold it length wise to a w?

I fold all of mine in half lengthwise before I put them on ... better fit, and less leaks .

Reactions: chuck and Foxroxsox
KitsuneFox said:
I fold all of mine in half lengthwise before I put them on ... better fit, and less leaks .
as do i, but i think he is saying using a w shape would be better

For the record, this post is actually a joke. In my opinion, as well as many others, the "V" shape works best. I hope nobody took this seriously.

Reactions: Foxroxsox
Who wants to do Origami when your objective is to put your diaper on?

Well I always fold it in half to fluff it, but every diaper I've ever put on has made a w of some size between my legs.

youshould fold into a v shape as this helps form a pocket that stops urine and fecal matter being in contact with the skin. folding it in a w shape is likely to affect the aborbant material adversley

Reactions: jspoter
How would you get it folded into a w shape anyway?

with difficulty I would think specially with the better quality nappies. And as far as cloth is concerned there are vaarious ways to fold then depending on the age of the "baby" and their real gender as little boys need more padding at the front to wick away wetness and little girls need more underneath and to the back.

It reminded me of the SARUBA ANSHIN W Fit adult diaper. I've tried these and found them interesting but the W wasn't what it was cracked up to be.

-Ieyasu

Back