• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Vietgirl new here

joannaViet

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi eveybody!

For me its big beeing here. Kept my diaperloving secretly since it started as i remember beeing 3-4 y of age. I think it was some kind of comforting as things in my new family turned was challenging not just for me but also my mother who really wanted our situation improve and took the chance (and risk) leaving our native country.

I never told anyone of my love for diapers. It always has been very shameful for me and what I have experienced.

Beeing here may be a start accepting myself better and a sort of channel for me to tell some about it.

I have tried seeking some help related to behavior in relation to other people and for my sexuallity. No, I literally ran away from that appointment.

I have never had a relationship with mutual love and cant even relate to someone my own age or "normal" sex.
Had a boyfriend at younger years but I couldnt handle that and he couldnt handle me.

Hope this is a little start to the better for me.

Thank you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, warmfeeling, Cottontail and 9 others
Welcome 👋

Reactions: warmfeeling, Woncrinklz, Edgewater and 1 other person
Welcome! Thank you for such a well written intro post and for sharing your journey with us. This is an amazing community of incredibly supportive and caring ppl. I hope you enjoy being part of this community!

Reactions: littledub1955, warmfeeling, Woncrinklz and 2 others
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: littledub1955, warmfeeling, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
joannaViet said:
Hi eveybody!

For me its big beeing here. Kept my diaperloving secretly since it started as i remember beeing 3-4 y of age. I think it was some kind of comforting as things in my new family turned was challenging not just for me but also my mother who really wanted our situation improve and took the chance (and risk) leaving our native country.

I never told anyone of my love for diapers. It always has been very shameful for me and what I have experienced.

Beeing here may be a start accepting myself better and a sort of channel for me to tell some about it.

I have tried seeking some help related to behavior in relation to other people and for my sexuallity. No, I literally ran away from that appointment.

I have never had a relationship with mutual love and cant even relate to someone my own age or "normal" sex.
Had a boyfriend at younger years but I couldnt handle that and he couldnt handle me.

Thank you ❤️
Hello and welcome here. I found it really hard to accept that I liked wearing nappies, it felt so wrong but so nice, I’ve only told one person face- to -face, and that was and still is my wife. This site makes it much easier to accept because we can all relate to our feelings, just knowing there are others who have the same feelings as me is comforting. I hope you feel at home here and have some fun

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Woncrinklz, Edgewater and 2 others
hello and welcome. some of develop a love diapers at a very young age. for me it was 2 that I wanted my diapers back

Hello and welcome to our wonderful world her on ADISC. Nobody likes rejection for something that give so much comfort no mater what you do in your nappies.
Joanna, have fun here, its a great place to be who you are. 🥰

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, warmfeeling, Woncrinklz and 3 others
Hello and Welcome

Welcome! I hope your experiences here are all good ones.

• Love
Welcome :)

Reactions: littledub1955, warmfeeling, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
Welcome to ADISC. Here's hoping you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: littledub1955, warmfeeling and Edgewater
Welcome,

Many of us have had this shame, myself included. It took me long time to find love, but I did find it. Coming here is also one step of lessening the power shame has over you. At least, it has been for me.

joannaViet said:
Hi eveybody!

Thank you ❤️
I feel similar in ways, did not have to leave my home though. How unfortunate for you. I do not understand my infatuation but welcome.

Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: littledub1955, warmfeeling, 87dervaTheExplora and 1 other person
joannaViet said:
Hi eveybody!

Thank you ❤️
What a wonderful introduction post.. I'm sure I'm much older but I'd love talking/chatting wit you. We've probably had many similar experiences. I think I'm a kind understanding person and love being in a onesie over a cute diaper and plastic panties. Hope your having a nice day! ☺️ 😘

• Love
Glad you are here to find a magical place full of kind people. Welcome!:giggle:

Reactions: littledub1955 and warmfeeling
joannaViet said:
Hi eveybody!

Thank you ❤️
Welcome to the community! You are among like-minded people here who understand. Thank you for your introduction!

Reactions: littledub1955 and warmfeeling
Back